Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653135 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3570 on: November 03, 2017, 06:50:13 PM »

I can farm all Type V mods except those from the Crit Dmg, Offense and Speed mod challenge (which need Jawas, FO and Resistance). But if I really need a specific mod (mostly A rating with secondary speed) and find it in the Shop, I buy it from there. Like I do with the Crit Dmg mods for Kylo and FOTP right now.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3571 on: November 03, 2017, 08:07:04 PM »

I can farm all Type V mods except those from the Crit Dmg, Offense and Speed mod challenge (which need Jawas, FO and Resistance). But if I really need a specific mod (mostly A rating with secondary speed) and find it in the Shop, I buy it from there. Like I do with the Crit Dmg mods for Kylo and FOTP right now.

Then I'd say Potency as the 3rd type for most of the group besides Health and Crit Chance.  Resistance is all about debuffs, most specifically expose, to do their crapload of damage.  Rey is the exception that she doesn't need Potency.  For her you could go for Armor or Tenacity.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3572 on: November 03, 2017, 08:36:36 PM »

Could Rey also be fitted with Crit Dmg and Crit Chance once I can get my hands on Crit Dmg Mods? I ask because of her massive output on the Specials....216% Crit Dmg together with higher Crit Chance and Expose (and all the Zetas) would be like one-hitting especially on her second Special that hits multiple times.

And I'd like to maintain (or even increase) her Speed, currently at 207 - not with Speed type mods, of course...which means waiting for the right mods to appear.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3573 on: November 03, 2017, 08:41:10 PM »

What exactly does tenacity do?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3574 on: November 03, 2017, 09:12:10 PM »

Could Rey also be fitted with Crit Dmg and Crit Chance once I can get my hands on Crit Dmg Mods? I ask because of her massive output on the Specials....216% Crit Dmg together with higher Crit Chance and Expose (and all the Zetas) would be like one-hitting especially on her second Special that hits multiple times.

And I'd like to maintain (or even increase) her Speed, currently at 207 - not with Speed type mods, of course...which means waiting for the right mods to appear.

Yes, you could put those two things on her.  Just remember that she's one of the squishiest of the group.  Her health and protection are near the bottom of all my resistance, and that's even with BB8 having no mods.  I'd make sure that she has 1-2 mods that are main stat Protection.  I believe Circle, Triangle, and Cross all can main stat Protection.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3575 on: November 03, 2017, 09:25:33 PM »

Yeah, I though about Circle and Cross. Triangle is 36% Crit Dmg, so that wouldn't be an option in this case.
As long as Finn and Poe have decent Protection and Health to protect her, I should be fine Cheesy And when I finally have BB-8...well, that would be a team Grin

Tenacity lowers the risk that your toons get debuffed. And Yoda's Special increases Tenacity to Infinite, meaning as long as the buff is active (2 turns, I think), no one who gets that buff can get debuffed.

Sig by Master Nero

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3576 on: November 03, 2017, 11:27:24 PM »

Tenacity lowers the risk that your toons get debuffed. And Yoda's Special increases Tenacity to Infinite, meaning as long as the buff is active (2 turns, I think), no one who gets that buff can get debuffed.

Ahh, makes sense. Thanks.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3577 on: November 04, 2017, 12:37:39 AM »

Increases the chance to resist negative status effects. I’m my experience you have to have a ton of it before you’ll reliably resist Debuffs. Since you probably won’t be wanting to put that much on in place of better mods it may not be worth it except in unique situations. The tenacity up buff, like Rac said, makes toons immune to debuffs as long as they have it. Yoda can buff your team with it, but there’s better toons who have it too, like Chirrut and Captain Rex.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3578 on: November 05, 2017, 01:09:09 AM »

Ahh, makes sense. Thanks.

Increases the chance to resist negative status effects. I’m my experience you have to have a ton of it before you’ll reliably resist Debuffs. Since you probably won’t be wanting to put that much on in place of better mods it may not be worth it except in unique situations. The tenacity up buff, like Rac said, makes toons immune to debuffs as long as they have it. Yoda can buff your team with it, but there’s better toons who have it too, like Chirrut and Captain Rex.

Yeah, as Calon said, it takes a lot of building and stacking to get reliable resistance from Tenacity to resist debuffs.  The three aforementioned toons can provide a Tenacity buff that is much better.  Yoda's has a downfall of not clearing debuffs and then buffing Tenacity, but he does spread all his buffs around, which can be pretty wicked if he's stolen a few.  At the least with his Zeta he also gives everybody Foresight in addition to Tenacity, which combined with QGJ's leadership, is a lot of Foresight often.  The other two cleanse as they give the buff and of course Chirrut also heals.  If you're looking for a 3rd set to go with Health and Crit Chance and you don't need Potency, 2 more Health can never hurt, or you could go with Armor.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3579 on: November 06, 2017, 03:13:22 PM »

Got my Raid Han up to Gear 12, and equipped the +6250 health piece on after G12. He’s a monster now. Rocking 27k health and 28k protection, with a decent 216 (+80) speed and 68 (+20 from unique)% crit chance. And of course 216% crit damage. He’s now my most powerful toon, coming in at 19,509.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3580 on: November 06, 2017, 06:25:11 PM »

I have Zader now, with 17k+ power...only equipped a Zeta and a different mod, he's now #1 and outpowering my second-highest toon (QGJ) by approx. 1.5k

Sig by Master Nero

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3581 on: November 06, 2017, 08:12:39 PM »

Got my Raid Han up to Gear 12, and equipped the +6250 health piece on after G12. He’s a monster now. Rocking 27k health and 28k protection, with a decent 216 (+80) speed and 68 (+20 from unique)% crit chance. And of course 216% crit damage. He’s now my most powerful toon, coming in at 19,509.

I know, I used him yesterday. It was fun. Grin Grin

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3582 on: November 07, 2017, 04:34:30 AM »

Woohoo!  Finished Cody to 7*, which gives me the whole set at 7* now.  Also finished Fulcrum to 7*, which feels pretty good.

Now I have 101 toons at 7*, 22 of which are Gear 11.  Though none are 12 yet, some are close.

Soon as I finish gathering the Omegas my Raid Han will get his Zeta, so that should be fun.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3583 on: November 07, 2017, 06:14:26 AM »

I know, I used him yesterday. It was fun. Grin Grin

Fun is possibly the best word to describe him. I can’t recommend Gear 12 on him highly enough. He needs the survivability. He’s so much more effective in arena now because he sticks around most of the time.

Woohoo!  Finished Cody to 7*, which gives me the whole set at 7* now.  Also finished Fulcrum to 7*, which feels pretty good.

Now I have 101 toons at 7*, 22 of which are Gear 11.  Though none are 12 yet, some are close.

Soon as I finish gathering the Omegas my Raid Han will get his Zeta, so that should be fun.

That is insane man. One more stun gun and Jyn will be my 20th Gear 11+, 2 of which are Gear 12. I only have 45 7-Star toons though. To be fair, I only just passed my 1-year mark playing.

———

Just failed in hAAT compared to last raid. Got 13.5M, last time was 17 mil. And one guy in our guild cracked 20 mil last time.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3584 on: November 07, 2017, 07:04:49 AM »

I didn't even realize that there was over 100 toons. That is crazy.

Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: