Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Flash on clash LED unit  (Read 1275 times)
Wolfknight
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 58

Wulffe Frosthunter Corellian Jedi

« on: November 07, 2012, 04:05:31 PM »

Okay, so the computers at work will no longer let me get on the ultra sabers site to look at the sabers and all the stuff i wanna buy, so I figured i would ask my question on here.

I want to order a Consular Green LED unit for my Dominex v3  but I also want it to have the silver flash on clash and quick disconnects. Can anybody tell me how I do this and how much of the watchamacallit fees I have to add on to my order?

Thanks in advance!  Smiley

I am a leaf upon the wind.....watch how I soar

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 04:59:15 PM »

I believe the Light units are smaller on the Dominix like my Dark Liberator and thus cannot have quick disconnect.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 05:39:10 PM »

Email Emmory at [email protected] , ask him in detail and he will let you know if its possible and how much.

dark side points please

Wolfknight
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 06:22:22 PM »

I believe the Light units are smaller on the Dominix like my Dark Liberator and thus cannot have quick disconnect.

Hmm, there are two sizes of LED module on the site. The smaller one says it fits all Aeon, all  liberator, all standard issue, and redemption models. It also says it fits the v2 of the Aeon, dominex, and initiate. It also has quick disconncts as an option. I guess i am gonna have to email emory to ask.

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 03:15:43 AM »

^Note though you can't buy these with FOC

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Wolfknight
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 01:01:46 AM »

I just heard back from Deep, and I thought I would let everybody know what he said. He said yes, that they would make an LED module with flash on clash for you. He said, what you need to do is order a MLS unit and choose your color and flash on clash color and quick disconnects and then in the comments field of your order specify that you want a LED module and NOT an MLS unit.

Just thought I would let you all know that it is possible to order a LED module with flash on clash!  Cool

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 01:09:23 AM »

Very cool!

C=Custom, D=Dark

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: