Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: The Old Republic  (Read 5844 times)
SPARTAN A98
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: July 22, 2015, 04:18:38 AM »

Hello, my friends list on The Old Republic is quite non-existent. I'm in need of friendly players that enjoy leveling up quickly and completing a lot of side missions. My user is Saquesh and I play on the server "The Shadowlands".

Peace is a lie.
There is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The force shall fee me.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 09:01:20 AM »

Hello, my friends list on The Old Republic is quite non-existent. I'm in need of friendly players that enjoy leveling up quickly and completing a lot of side missions. My user is Saquesh and I play on the server "The Shadowlands".

What kind of toon do you play?

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Jedi Emi Takori
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 02:23:37 PM »

Are you talking about those PC games of the Old Republic? If yes I just got it on Steam, and starting it up hopefully tonight.

"A Jedi does not cling to sorrow young Padawan. We accept it. Sorrow is a part of life as well as joy. There are gifts to be found. Strange gifts....even in death and sorrow. We accept it, we learn and we go on."-Plo Koon

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 02:50:54 PM »

Are you talking about those PC games of the Old Republic? If yes I just got it on Steam, and starting it up hopefully tonight.

I believe he is referring to the MMORPG SWTOR- Star Wars The Old Republic Smiley You might be referring to the KOTOR games- Knights Of The Old Republic 1 and 2

I'm on Harbinger sorry so no use there. Also be aware if you've haven't been playing recently a lot of the old side missions have been cut from the game.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Whitakker
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 28

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 10:16:26 PM »

I haven't played much of it (only lvl.11 right now), but my IGN is Whitakker.  I forget which server I'm on lol.  I could definitely use the help.  This game does seem a bit "pay to win" though...I mean, I need to cough up actual dough for more ability trays?  That doesn't sit right with me...

Aeon v4-- SRD

Wishlist:
Scorpion w/Emerald Driver
Catalyst in Guardian Blue w/Obsidian v3

LiquidElectron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

I must learn patience. (Light)

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 08:14:22 PM »

I haven't played much of it (only lvl.11 right now), but my IGN is Whitakker.  I forget which server I'm on lol.  I could definitely use the help.  This game does seem a bit "pay to win" though...I mean, I need to cough up actual dough for more ability trays?  That doesn't sit right with me...

If you pay the usual MMO sub fee of $15 a month all that garbage disappears. Smiley

Guardian v4 - Emerald/Obsidian v4 - Arrived 1/22/16

Firwik Howlo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 08:01:47 PM »

I do but can't remember the server I'm on. I have a lvl 60 Consular and BH

Take a look round lively old London. Buzzing crowds we sweat and we revel. Red-cheeked shouts and songs In the flicker of the gaslight. Eager Blighty bursts from the cobblestones. Racing, climbing blooming fertility. Born from secret seeds that were scattered in the nighttime. London is fed upon the meat of the dead. They’re one shallow inch below the town. Them that whispered dreams that only poisoned us. Them that told us lies of their bravery. Them that preached of progress, and put us in the poorhouse. Them done horrid murder on bloody stages. Them that loudly crowed their humility.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 02:52:50 AM »

I just redownloaded the game. Currently playing a Guardian and Warrior, both very low level(like under 5). lol

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2016, 02:59:34 AM »

So long as you are sub you'll level up ridiculously fast. If ftp itll take much longer.

And yes you dont need to pay to win. You can trudge through on ftp but youll take longer to level, and you can use your bonus cartel points from when you start the game to buy xp boosts if you need without  spending real world dollars. You are rather limited however compared to sub though that is more noticeable if a ftp player and sub player are partying up.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

SpiritwalkerOP
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2016, 05:50:02 AM »

So long as you are sub you'll level up ridiculously fast. If ftp itll take much longer.

And yes you dont need to pay to win. You can trudge through on ftp but youll take longer to level, and you can use your bonus cartel points from when you start the game to buy xp boosts if you need without  spending real world dollars. You are rather limited however compared to sub though that is more noticeable if a ftp player and sub player are partying up.

So true, I'm subbed and my best friend wasn't and I ended up overleveling her really quick. Had to buy her a sub and catch her up.

DarthVyral
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -23

Sith Lord. Dark Side Points wanted.

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2016, 06:18:07 AM »

I bought the collector's edition of the game way back when it first came out but haven't played it in quite some time. I may hop on one of these days and play along.

"The Jedi shall fall. The Republic will crumble. And I shall rule the Sith as the new Emperor of the Galaxy!" - Darth Vyral, Dark Lord of the Sith.

Firwik Howlo
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2016, 03:20:59 PM »

If anyone is wanting to start a character at Lvl 1 they should let me know! I've only played this game alone because all my friends hate it for some reason Sad I believe I'm in the Bastion server.

Take a look round lively old London. Buzzing crowds we sweat and we revel. Red-cheeked shouts and songs In the flicker of the gaslight. Eager Blighty bursts from the cobblestones. Racing, climbing blooming fertility. Born from secret seeds that were scattered in the nighttime. London is fed upon the meat of the dead. They’re one shallow inch below the town. Them that whispered dreams that only poisoned us. Them that told us lies of their bravery. Them that preached of progress, and put us in the poorhouse. Them done horrid murder on bloody stages. Them that loudly crowed their humility.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2016, 01:37:24 AM »

I actually did subscribe(mostly so I could play a Twi'lek Jedi), and I'm level 23 already with my Sentinel. My Juggernaut is only 11, but that's due to neglecting to play him in favor of the Jedi.

I'm on the Ebon Hawk server, if anyone is interested in meeting up.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

wattage2
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

I am a Jedi who deals in the Dark.

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2016, 08:58:40 PM »

I believe he is referring to the MMORPG SWTOR- Star Wars The Old Republic Smiley You might be referring to the KOTOR games- Knights Of The Old Republic 1 and 2

I'm on Harbinger sorry so no use there. Also be aware if you've haven't been playing recently a lot of the old side missions have been cut from the game.

I am also on the Harbinger with all my characters and the side missions are actually still there but they are now classified as Exploratory missions and you have to be enabled to see them in the map interface menu area I believe. i have enabled it just so I can do some of the missions I really like since they have the better rewards most of the time.

Firwik Howlo
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2016, 11:24:30 PM »

Does anyone know how to change servers? The Bastion is pretty dead (usually only around 50 on the fleet at a time when it used to be over 100 at the very least back in the day) and I want to switch to a more populated one.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: