Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 112871 times)
HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2020, 04:05:21 AM »

Congrats to all the winners!  Nice scores Malik and chalion!

To all those waiting on responses: I know it's tough to be patient when you just won a sweet saber but they'll get back to you. The winter raffle is huge so it'll take a bit of time to address all the mods.  Worth it in the end and you won't even remember the wait!

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2020, 06:13:36 AM »

So the random saber could be ANY saber currently in stock? Has anyone else one this prize in other raffles? What did you get? Is there a chance that my prize could be the Renegade LE or a Scorpion?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2020, 07:05:54 AM »

So the random saber could be ANY saber currently in stock? Has anyone else one this prize in other raffles? What did you get? Is there a chance that my prize could be the Renegade LE or a Scorpion?

I looked up some older raffle prize winners’ videos on YouTube, and the prizes all seemed really impressive for the higher tier raffle winners. I saw a second place winner with an Azure butcher, first place winner with an Archon, someone won a Consular, another Electrum wind..etc. A lot seemed like they were sabers from the upper tier, so it’s definitely within the realm of possibility that you’ll get one that’s on your wishlist.

Through the power of positive thinking, I’m hoping that Ultrasabers sees the Menace CE I ordered for the contest entry, and decides to bless me with an additional Menace Ce for my first place prize to complete the staff  Cheesy Grin

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2020, 12:18:53 PM »

I know they are FLOODED with Emails and orders, it can get overwhelming quickly so please be patient. I want my sabers here like yesterday but I know when they arrive it will be worth the wait. I would prefer that I have to wait a little and know I will get a top notch product instead of getting a poorly made saber. Also think of the standard wait times of the Other guys and you are still coming out getting yours way sooner.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2020, 12:24:35 PM »

As far as I know as a fellow random saber winner that First and Second prize sabers are in the higher end style. Better then the standard Grab Bag or Mystery Box, So yes a Scorpion could be in the lot, Renegade I am not sure of since that is an TOP end saber.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2020, 05:17:35 PM »

As far as I know as a fellow random saber winner that First and Second prize sabers are in the higher end style. Better then the standard Grab Bag or Mystery Box, So yes a Scorpion could be in the lot, Renegade I am not sure of since that is an TOP end saber.

I hope you guys get something sweet!
Also, curious if 3rd place winners have a chance in getting a more luxurious hilt. Some research suggest that all 3rd prizes I could find were the lower tier hilts.
Any ideas?

“I know...”

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2020, 06:28:41 PM »

I'm just SO FREAKING EXCITED!! That's fantastic news. If I lucked out and got any of the sabers on my wishlist, I'd be happy. This is like mystery box in steroids. (not politically correct)

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Laser_2000
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2020, 09:25:42 PM »

I hope you guys get something sweet!
Also, curious if 3rd place winners have a chance in getting a more luxurious hilt. Some research suggest that all 3rd prizes I could find were the lower tier hilts.
Any ideas?

So first is generally top tier, second is top and mid tier, third is mid (if you're lucky) and low tier, and fourth is generally just low tier hilts from what I know.

My collection:
Dark initiate LE v4 - AB
Initiate v4 - AB
Aeon v4 - BR
Azure Reaper premium sound - orange
Guardian - orange
Spectre premium sound - violet amethyst (silver FoC)
Aeon LE v2 - GB
Guardian - Emerald Driver
Initiate LE v2 - GB
Aeon LE v5 - Emerald Driver
Crimson Scorpion - GB (AB FoC)
Fallen LE - Emerald Driver
Dark Shock Light Sound - BR
Butcher LE - Emerald Driver
First Prize Raffle (yet to show up) - Emerald Driver

Laser_2000
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2020, 09:29:52 PM »

Also during my last reply I got an email back from ana with the list of upgrades and stuff that I could add, so she seems to be going through and doing some massive amounts of email replying today as well, huge shout-out to everyone at ultrasabers for cranking all this out!

My collection:
Dark initiate LE v4 - AB
Initiate v4 - AB
Aeon v4 - BR
Azure Reaper premium sound - orange
Guardian - orange
Spectre premium sound - violet amethyst (silver FoC)
Aeon LE v2 - GB
Guardian - Emerald Driver
Initiate LE v2 - GB
Aeon LE v5 - Emerald Driver
Crimson Scorpion - GB (AB FoC)
Fallen LE - Emerald Driver
Dark Shock Light Sound - BR
Butcher LE - Emerald Driver
First Prize Raffle (yet to show up) - Emerald Driver

ChampTheManChampion
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2020, 10:00:23 PM »

Just heard back from Ana at UltraSabers. For anyone that got forth prize and want to upgrade your grab bag saber, here’s the prices of each upgrade:

$100 to add V3 Premium Sound
$35 for Li-Ion battery setup (REQUIRED)
$13 for charger

$10 to upgrade to V4 sound (optional)
$35 for Flash on Clash (optional)
$15 for non-illuminated AV switch (optional)
$25 for illuminated AV switch (optional)
$85 for Recharge Port + 1.2A Charger (optional)

$10 for Heavy Grade Blade
$5 for Blazing Red, Guardian Blue, Consular Green, or Fire Orange
$10 for Adegan Silver, Sun Rider’s Destiny, Artic Blue, Violet Amethyst
$20 for TRI Blazing Red, TRI Guardian Blue, TRI Consular Green, or TRI Fire Orange
$25 for TRI Adegan Silver
Really? Thanks i was not given this info so thats cool. Though i probably wont change anything and rely on luck. Made a custom and 2 mystery saber purchases that will hopefully be what i want and the grab bag if it isnt good ill let my lil brother own haha.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2020, 10:01:30 PM »

Also during my last reply I got an email back from ana with the list of upgrades and stuff that I could add, so she seems to be going through and doing some massive amounts of email replying today as well, huge shout-out to everyone at ultrasabers for cranking all this out!

Thanks for the answer regarding the tiers. I just got an email back from Ana and Eli (regarding an adjustment on my raffle entry saber). They are really super helpful and communicative! Thumbs up! I just upgraded the raffle prize with v4, AV switch and flash on clash! Left the colors random to have it be a surprise.

“I know...”

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2020, 10:12:30 PM »

Just heard back from Ana at UltraSabers. For anyone that got forth prize and want to upgrade your grab bag saber, here’s the prices of each upgrade:

$100 to add V3 Premium Sound
$35 for Li-Ion battery setup (REQUIRED)
$13 for charger

$10 to upgrade to V4 sound (optional)
$35 for Flash on Clash (optional)
$15 for non-illuminated AV switch (optional)
$25 for illuminated AV switch (optional)
$85 for Recharge Port + 1.2A Charger (optional)

$10 for Heavy Grade Blade
$5 for Blazing Red, Guardian Blue, Consular Green, or Fire Orange
$10 for Adegan Silver, Sun Rider’s Destiny, Artic Blue, Violet Amethyst
$20 for TRI Blazing Red, TRI Guardian Blue, TRI Consular Green, or TRI Fire Orange
$25 for TRI Adegan Silver

Note:  the $10 upgrade for V4 sound is to upgrade it from V3.  So its $110 to go from stunt (no sound) to V4.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2020, 12:01:53 AM »

Note:  the $10 upgrade for V4 sound is to upgrade it from V3.  So its $110 to go from stunt (no sound) to V4.  :-)

Which is why i'm not going to add upgrades to my 2nd tier prize. I want UltraSabers to surprise me.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Arendsdale
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 9

Hello There!

« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2020, 12:03:44 AM »

The only changes I made to my 4th prize was requesting a mid grade blade and to have blazing red since I’ve got a guardian blue and arctic blue already. Can’t wait to see which hilt I’ll get!

Saber Arsenal:
Archon v3.1, Guardian Blue, V4 Sound (January 2020 Raffle Entry)
Dominix v2, Blazing Red, Stunt (January 2020 Raffle 4th Prize)
Dorinian, Arctic Blue, V4 Sound

loesel19
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2020, 12:44:59 AM »

gz everyone, and thank you UltraSabers! fourth place is grab bag right? Can't believe I won haha can not wait to get it as well as my mystery box and shock le. Ive been pumped for 3 weeks lol.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 31   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: