Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 112873 times)
Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #150 on: February 18, 2020, 02:51:04 PM »

Doubt it. I don’t think any of the raffle prizes have even been put together yet. Except for maybe the lower end winners. The grab bags might have been ready to go already.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #151 on: February 18, 2020, 03:28:45 PM »

Anyone else think they should have waited to do the Winter Raffle? Like it and the current Giveaway should have been swapped. That would have given them all of January to catch up from the holidays and Star Wars events before adding more to the pile.

It's very difficult to be addicted to this hobby when the lead times are giving me withdraw. Thank the Force for TCSS. Getting parts and blades from them to use in my stunt sabers while I wait for my Sound saber order is giving me my fix for now.
But there's so many more sabers I want to order, preferably with the next Raffle, but knowing the wait will be over a month makes it feel like money isn't the only thing keeping me away from the sweet, sweet saber goodness

-

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #152 on: February 18, 2020, 04:12:51 PM »

Doubt it. I don’t think any of the raffle prizes have even been put together yet. Except for maybe the lower end winners. The grab bags might have been ready to go already.

Yeah man. Sucks but I really wanna see my order not just my prize

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #153 on: February 18, 2020, 04:13:39 PM »

Anybody get their raffle prize delivered?

doubtful, prob end of the month or early March

Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Arendsdale
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 9

Hello There!

« Reply #154 on: February 18, 2020, 04:19:42 PM »

I won a raffle prize and my 4 week mark for my original order was last Friday and I just got an email today apologizing, saying they would ship my order out in 1-2 days, and they gave me a 20% off coupon. I know a few others received messages like this, did they actually get shipping notices in 1-2 days?

Saber Arsenal:
Archon v3.1, Guardian Blue, V4 Sound (January 2020 Raffle Entry)
Dominix v2, Blazing Red, Stunt (January 2020 Raffle 4th Prize)
Dorinian, Arctic Blue, V4 Sound

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2020, 04:46:53 PM »

Actually, I placed my order on the 10th, got my email/20% off and was told 1-2days. (should have got it on the 14th) still waiting.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #156 on: February 18, 2020, 04:58:58 PM »

Actually, I placed my order on the 10th, got my email/20% off and was told 1-2days. (should have got it on the 14th) still waiting.
I made my Initial orders on The 14th. I don’t expect anything until the raffle prizes are complete

perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #157 on: February 18, 2020, 08:08:43 PM »

As in you ordered it on the 10th January?? And you got an email 10th if February announcing you would get it in 1 or 2 days?

“I know...”

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

Gray Jedi

« Reply #158 on: February 18, 2020, 08:58:57 PM »

Just heard back from Ana after I upgraded my 4th prize and got it paid for and everything. Emailed her the order number for the upgrade and she tied that to my raffle entry order. She said they should both ship together by the end of month

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #159 on: February 18, 2020, 09:18:17 PM »

Just heard back from Ana after I upgraded my 4th prize and got it paid for and everything. Emailed her the order number for the upgrade and she tied that to my raffle entry order. She said they should both ship together by the end of month
Nice nice
Hopefully I hear back. Not sure what the “grand prize “ limitations are. Prob just the sound and FOc only
And does anyone have input on battery set up?

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #160 on: February 18, 2020, 09:35:59 PM »

Nice nice
Hopefully I hear back. Not sure what the “grand prize “ limitations are. Prob just the sound and FOc only
And does anyone have input on battery set up?

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any single single color Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash

If you reply to the email they sent telling you won, you can ask them what options you can upgrade to and how much it would add to it.

I did that before and upgraded to Diamond from a Grand prize for $242  (which is called "requisition charge" 242 x $1 each)

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« Reply #161 on: February 18, 2020, 10:05:35 PM »

That’s great news!

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #162 on: February 18, 2020, 10:38:33 PM »

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any single single color Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash

If you reply to the email they sent telling you won, you can ask them what options you can upgrade to and how much it would add to it.

I did that before and upgraded to Diamond from a Grand prize for $242  (which is called "requisition charge" 242 x $1 each)
I don’t think I need diamond or emerald upgrade. More so battery packs or illuminate switches stuff

Lord Freaka
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #163 on: February 18, 2020, 11:56:04 PM »

Anybody get their raffle prize delivered?

Still waiting to hear from Emory to place mine.

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #164 on: February 19, 2020, 12:59:48 AM »

Check your junk folder. You should’ve received notice that you won that Saturday it ended.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: