Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Costume Contest!!!  (Read 10397 times)
Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2012, 07:46:01 AM »

You would be a great Darth Vader back when his was still Annie!!
Yeda did seem to have a great Anikian stare.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Emornestedort
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2012, 12:43:39 AM »

This game is pretty hard to find anyways, but if you get your hands on it, its awesome.  The game itself can be modded to duplicate a lot of stuff that goes on in the sequel to this game, Jedi Academy, with the double-saber, and having two sabers.  The goal is simple, wipe out the enemy to save a sanctuary for Jedi, on some unknown planet.  MP is fun though, as I tend to play more of it.  I wish I had a screenshot of what goes on in the game, with me playing it, but I dont so Youll have to guess what its like.  If youre lucky, you can find this game, with four others in a pack from LucasArts called Star Wars Best of PC, and included are Knights of the Old Republic, Battlefront, Empire at War, and Republic Commando, along with the game that I was talking about, at Best Buy for 40.00.  If you have this game, please tell me whats cool about it, and what could be improved on it.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2012, 01:28:26 AM »

This game is pretty hard to find anyways, but if you get your hands on it, its awesome.  The game itself can be modded to duplicate a lot of stuff that goes on in the sequel to this game, Jedi Academy, with the double-saber, and having two sabers.  The goal is simple, wipe out the enemy to save a sanctuary for Jedi, on some unknown planet.  MP is fun though, as I tend to play more of it.  I wish I had a screenshot of what goes on in the game, with me playing it, but I dont so Youll have to guess what its like.  If youre lucky, you can find this game, with four others in a pack from LucasArts called Star Wars Best of PC, and included are Knights of the Old Republic, Battlefront, Empire at War, and Republic Commando, along with the game that I was talking about, at Best Buy for 40.00.  If you have this game, please tell me whats cool about it, and what could be improved on it.

Totally off topic.  Check your inbox.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: