Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from British Columbia Canada!  (Read 287 times)
Bgobelle
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 10, 2023, 05:13:10 AM »

Hey there folks,

Just purchased and received my aeon le v5 about a week ago.  After using it for a week, getting used to the controls and features, some minor modification of the claws, and many hours spinning it relentlessly, I can honestly say..my wrists are sore, my shoulders are sore, and I can't get this smile off my face.  I saw starwars in 1979 with my dad, and was immediately obsessed with it. Before he passed I took him and my son to see the force awakens. We had a blast and the parking lot lightsaber battle between my 70 year old dad and my 7 year old son was..unforgettable. Now I'm turning 50, and I
Decided I NEEDED a lightsaber..so I bought one. I have memory issues and dexterity issues and the doc suggested doing something that requires repetitive patterns and that requires me to focus on moving properly. Well hell, I looked up some videos on saber spinning, Obi Ani's and windmills etc. Well..I've been doing then for about a week and I can say with honesty, my wrists are sore, my shoulders ache, and my face hurts from grinning. By Halloween I'm gonna be pretty decent. Now, keep in mind I have a  12 year old boy who now is learning too. He wants one of his own..gonna be a while since my accident sidelined me from work full time but when I can it will definately be from ULTRASABERS. Or maybe I'll give him mine and upgrade to a neopixel.
Anyway, thanks to the team at ULTRASABERS. Support was amazing for questions and my emails were answered fast!
Delivery was like..lightning..
 Much love!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: