Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How do I install sound board  (Read 904 times)
justajedi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« on: September 22, 2016, 07:15:09 PM »

So I just got my first saber with sound. Now I regret getting my others without sound.  I wanna install the sound board V4 in all of them but I am unsure how to do it. Is there any tutorial out there that goes step by step?? Not to savy in the electric wiring field

Calculon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 435

We Will Win!

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 07:26:33 PM »

Not sure if you can just order the parts from the DIY section with quick connects or JSTs to make it a simple install but it may be possible. Ask ahead of time. Have not seen a video for installing a v4 but I do think I've seen the diagram which includes a buckpuck. With connectors, space may be an issue. Good luck!

The Wolfpack Lives!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 09:18:21 AM »

^^This dude knows of what he speaks^^

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

ChillyAleman
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 51

Chilly Light

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 07:44:11 AM »

The v4 wiring is the same. I ordered a sole V3 a year ago and US shipped me the v4 for no extra charge out of kindness, I believe (it was pat of a big saber order, too). I put my v4 in my Manticore from 2 years ago (wow, I've had that longer than I thought) and it fit well even with all the quick connects I put in it. I have also put soundboards in a V4 Aeon and a v2 aeon, so it will get snug with quick connects, but it is still doable. I wish you the best of luck.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: