Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2136190 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #8355 on: November 14, 2017, 11:54:39 PM »

I'm not so sure lysaer, but have the exact same question, if anyone knows for sure, I would be interested in knowing.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

lysaer
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #8356 on: November 15, 2017, 02:38:14 AM »

I'm not so sure lysaer, but have the exact same question, if anyone knows for sure, I would be interested in knowing.

I figure I'll know by Monday. Hopefully Friday, if it ships out tomorrow. These ship to my work so if it ships Thursday I won't get it til Monday.

Dark Apprentice v3 - Fire Orange - Obsidian Lite Sound
Dark Apprentice v4 Windowed - Arctic Blue - Shoto blade
Dark Apprentice v4 Windowed - Blazing Red - Obsidian Lite Sound
Apprentice LE V4 - Blazing Red
Initiate v4 Windowed - Guardian Blue
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #8357 on: November 15, 2017, 09:26:51 AM »

I've got a stunt EH coming, a basic mystery box, and thanks to the raffle a mystery hilt with mystery options and Obsidian sound - I assume since they didn't specify "lite" sound that it's the v3 or v4 board. Cheesy Cheesy

I had the same question and just asked customer service by replying to the mail. Marlena told me:
The Second place raffle prize is a random hilt, random blade color, random features, and random soundboard
pretty much a 200 mystery box, but I do hope the changes of getting V3 or V4 are higher in this case!

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

skribs
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 151

« Reply #8358 on: November 15, 2017, 05:06:51 PM »

Well, my last order should be here soon.  In this order I've got 10 aeon/dominix/sentinel sabers, a mystery box, and a grab bag from the raffle.  Once those are received, expect several reviews on my opinion of the ranks of the basic v2, v3, and v4 sabers, as well as the mystery box/grab bag process, any premium hilts I get in the mystery box/grab bag (if applicable), and my thoughts on the raffle.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8359 on: November 15, 2017, 05:12:14 PM »

mine is due in tomorrow.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #8360 on: November 15, 2017, 05:13:37 PM »

Well, my last order should be here soon.  In this order I've got 10 aeon/dominix/sentinel sabers, a mystery box, and a grab bag from the raffle.  Once those are received, expect several reviews on my opinion of the ranks of the basic v2, v3, and v4 sabers, as well as the mystery box/grab bag process, any premium hilts I get in the mystery box/grab bag (if applicable), and my thoughts on the raffle.

Holy hell sir - that's a serious pile of sabers.  Are these all for you, or did you cash in early for a bunch of awesome stocking stuffers for people?

Yeah I'm antsy about my order shipping as well - I got 3 Mystery Sabers for my order, and won a 4th Place Raffle prize of a random Grab Bag - I'm wondering if I'll even be able to tell which is the Grab Bag vs. the Mystery Boxes lol

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

skribs
Knight Templar

« Reply #8361 on: November 15, 2017, 06:01:46 PM »

Holy hell sir - that's a serious pile of sabers.  Are these all for you, or did you cash in early for a bunch of awesome stocking stuffers for people?

This is just the order that hung out at Ultrasabers until the raffle was over.  The 10 initiate/apprentice sabers have already arrived, and the 9 I ordered for stocking stuffers have also arrived Wink

My plan is to "get gud" and then start teaching classes.  At the very least, we may be opening a weapon's club at my martial arts school, and if we do, then nunchaku, bo staff, and sword will probably be standard weapons used, and I want to use lightsabers and the 3-section staff as special extra-fun options.

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #8362 on: November 15, 2017, 06:10:12 PM »

This is just the order that hung out at Ultrasabers until the raffle was over.  The 10 initiate/apprentice sabers have already arrived, and the 9 I ordered for stocking stuffers have also arrived Wink

My plan is to "get gud" and then start teaching classes.  At the very least, we may be opening a weapon's club at my martial arts school, and if we do, then nunchaku, bo staff, and sword will probably be standard weapons used, and I want to use lightsabers and the 3-section staff as special extra-fun options.

Man...that's a pretty brilliant way to attract people to the classes for sure - "Learn Martial Arts / Self Defense, learn sword techniques with a Light Saber!"

That's awesome.

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

lysaer
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #8363 on: November 15, 2017, 08:10:06 PM »

Just be careful with that...as I recall there was a saber fitness class thing a while back that Disney shut down hard over trademark issues.

lysaer
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #8364 on: November 15, 2017, 09:35:41 PM »

Also, everytime I get an email today I open it saying "SHIIIIPPPPPED?Huh?" and it's not a shipping notice and I am sad again.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #8365 on: November 15, 2017, 09:51:12 PM »

I can't count how many times I have gone into my account to check on the status... PROCESSING  Sad

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

skribs
Knight Templar

« Reply #8366 on: November 15, 2017, 09:59:00 PM »

Just be careful with that...as I recall there was a saber fitness class thing a while back that Disney shut down hard over trademark issues.

They'll either be used as part of our "weapon's club" (in which case I think Disney would find it hard to shut us down) or I would simply avoid using the words "Star Wars" or "Lightsaber" in the name.  I think as long as you do that you're okay.  After all, we have on this forum members of the TPLA, or Terra Prime Light Armory, which seems to be doing okay (and I plan on learning as much as I can from them before I start teaching my own).

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #8367 on: November 15, 2017, 10:01:55 PM »

Also, everytime I get an email today I open it saying "SHIIIIPPPPPED?Huh?" and it's not a shipping notice and I am sad again.

I can't count how many times I have gone into my account to check on the status... PROCESSING  Sad

Ditto on both of these, My shipping for my Cosplay Costume says tomorrow by 8pm though!!!!

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #8368 on: November 16, 2017, 08:24:34 PM »

Shipping notice as arrived! Now for it to just freaking get here!!!

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #8369 on: November 16, 2017, 09:08:21 PM »

Shipping notice as arrived! Now for it to just freaking get here!!!

GRRR!!! lol No Shipping for me yet, and I was like 2k order numbers before you lol..

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: