Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 55   Go Down
Author Topic: The Emitter/Pommel Reference Guide (picture request thread)  (Read 385217 times)
DavidOgilvie
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #270 on: August 12, 2014, 05:14:40 PM »

Indeed they do.  If you can't find the pic and I can get one for you tonight.  If you want to see the Prophecy with the pommel of any of the sabers in my sig I can get that for you too.

Thatd be great for me too if you dont mind - thank you!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #271 on: August 13, 2014, 01:28:28 AM »

Lol. I'll try pming them to you

Now that I am home I can see them, weird stuff.  They look better than I thought.  I'm trying to find something instead of the generic Catalyst pommels for a little variety and I think that would work.
Thanks.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #272 on: August 13, 2014, 01:32:32 AM »

Im trying to find just the right pommel to go with my silver Prophecy as well, but even though I like the look of that Mantis pommel in general, it looks like an orange on a toothpick in that picture.  The Prophecy is not a big, brutal looking hilt, more like a Porsche and less like a diesel truck.

I'm thinking maybe Manticore high pommel on Prophecy would be nice.  Pretty sure there's a pic of that around here somewhere but not sure.  Not even sure if US sells that pommel separately though.  Edit:  Oh, yes they do.
Maybe if you emailed Emory you could get the MHS compatible version of that pommel.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #273 on: August 13, 2014, 01:43:34 AM »

The Prophecy with the high profile Manticore pommel.  I think this works, definitely better than with the Mantis pommel.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #274 on: August 13, 2014, 02:23:31 AM »

Thx bud.  Do you have a manticore low pommel?

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #275 on: August 13, 2014, 02:40:16 AM »

Nope, just the high profile.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #276 on: August 13, 2014, 05:15:13 AM »

Personally I like the prophecy pommel myself, makes the saber a comfortable weight and looks just fine to me.  And the catalyst pommel looks okay on it.  I have a low profile pommel, I'll try to get a pic up soon.  If you want a pic of a prophecy with a pommel of a saber I own just let me know.

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

« Reply #277 on: August 13, 2014, 05:47:27 AM »

Catalyst pommel looks ok but doesn't have the straight lines to match the hilt to me.

Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #278 on: August 13, 2014, 06:17:08 AM »

Prophecy with Manticore low-profile pommel

DavidOgilvie
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #279 on: August 13, 2014, 07:06:03 AM »

I like the manticore high pommel - not so sure about the low one though.. As its the same diameter of the hilt it looks like the hilt finishes rather abruptly - that works on some but i think the prophecy needs something that stands out a bit more, or dips down (ie original pommel) - im hoping to do something different than the original pommel though for a bit more customisation to make it more unique

junkeez
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #280 on: August 13, 2014, 12:42:49 PM »

I've ordered myself a Manticore and a Dark Mantis and was wondering if anyone would be able to show me how the Manticore emmiter looks on the Mantis seeing as the Mantis emmiter on a Manticore is already here? Thanks guys.

Sabers Owned:
Dominix V3 AB
Bellicose VA
Dark Initiate V4 SY x2
Dark Menace BR
Custom Apprentice V4 AB

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

« Reply #281 on: August 13, 2014, 12:58:28 PM »

Thx for posting Prowl.  That's not bad.  Nice and flush. 

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #282 on: August 15, 2014, 08:21:22 PM »

Thx for posting Prowl.  That's not bad.  Nice and flush. 

Glad to help, buddy!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #283 on: August 15, 2014, 08:28:38 PM »

Would you mind posting a pic of an Initiate (I think you have one) with the low profile Manticore pommel? 

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #284 on: August 15, 2014, 10:21:56 PM »

Here you go, Molina!

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 55   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: