Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Initiate and Dark Initiate LE v4 combo video review on YouTube!  (Read 968 times)
poeticjedi
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 19, 2024, 05:12:30 PM »

Here's my video review of both the Initiate and Dark Initiate LE v4 lightsabers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9em2mZCFKXI

These are fantastic. I got them for dueling, with heavy blades, and they're great for that. I kept them basic, no covertec wheel, the blade color is fixed, didn't get any extras since I was looking to keep the price low since they're just for dueling, and they're exactly what I wanted.

The soundboard is super cool, loud with nice movement and clash sounds, and the flash on clash and blade lock look (and sound) great. I like the adjustable brightness and volume. The heavy blades can really take a beating, they're still quite bright, and these hold up for what I want them to do.

Thanks, Ultrasabers!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 02:36:50 PM »

Hi poeticjedi,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with your new Ultrasabers. We like saber photos on this site and videos are even better.

You point out the great thing about US hilts and that is, they are solid simple and easy to use rather than being an ornament or display piece.

Hope your sabers serve you long and well and we get to chat again about your journey with them.

(ps. and welcome to the forum!)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: