Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1280579 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4815 on: May 08, 2017, 08:22:31 PM »

I really wish I could stop looking at pretty girls and get so jealous, and then depressed because it feels like I'll never be anywhere close to what someone would even consider pretty.

Then play to your strengths.

I accepted a long time ago that I will never look like this:

Does that mean I wrap myself in a cocoon of self pity because I can't copy and paste Chris Evans' DNA onto my own. F@#$ no. Plus I fully accept that I'm lazy and don't want to work that hard to have a body that hard. Does this also mean I pull myself off the market because I can't measure up to my own impossible standards? Hell no. I have other desirable strengths and qualities. It is up to others to like us for who we are. And if they can't, then they are not worth our time. Just be you, and let the world sort itself out.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4816 on: May 09, 2017, 02:12:42 AM »

Then play to your strengths.

I accepted a long time ago that I will never look like this:

http://www.borntoworkout.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Chris-Evans-Workout.jpg

Does that mean I wrap myself in a cocoon of self pity because I can't copy and paste Chris Evans' DNA onto my own. F@#$ no. Plus I fully accept that I'm lazy and don't want to work that hard to have a body that hard. Does this also mean I pull myself off the market because I can't measure up to my own impossible standards? Hell no. I have other desirable strengths and qualities. It is up to others to like us for who we are. And if they can't, then they are not worth our time. Just be you, and let the world sort itself out.

I get what you're saying, and it's good advice. I've accepted that I'm not likely going to look like GiGi Hadid or Kate Upton anytime soon. Probably not ever. I'm okay being a chubby sh*t, as long as I'm a girl chubby sh*t. I know plenty of chubbier girls who are still very cute.

My issue that I was alluding to in my vent was, I see pretty girls and get jealous because I still look like a stupid boy. And there isn't a whole lot I can do about it besides letting the hormones I've been taking do their thing. That's the part I think that frustrates me. the not being able to do more.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #4817 on: May 09, 2017, 04:03:06 AM »

Being patient definitely sucks, but if it's for something worthwhile it will be worth it when the reward finally comes.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #4818 on: May 09, 2017, 04:58:11 AM »

I get what you're saying, and it's good advice. I've accepted that I'm not likely going to look like GiGi Hadid or Kate Upton anytime soon. Probably not ever. I'm okay being a chubby sh*t, as long as I'm a girl chubby sh*t. I know plenty of chubbier girls who are still very cute.

My issue that I was alluding to in my vent was, I see pretty girls and get jealous because I still look like a stupid boy. And there isn't a whole lot I can do about it besides letting the hormones I've been taking do their thing. That's the part I think that frustrates me. the not being able to do more.

I see quite a few girls/women that I'm not so sure what sex they are because they choose to identify with their more boyish/masculine aspects.  A lot of the women I know rarely wear dresses and high heels anymore... more sneakers and athletic wear.  One of the reasons that I dance is so that I have to tap into and actually enjoy my femininity and softness.  But that doesn't mean that I won't take you on with a lightsaber, sword and even boxing gloves while rocking red lipstick.

I'll never look like those models either and I'm now at that place where I'm not jealous or even caring about that anymore.  Because I know that a relaxed, fun-loving attitude with a self confidence and even more important being warm, friendly, and approachable with a genuine smile is much more valuable than physical beauty any day.  At least for the longer relatingships with men of quality and sincerity. And if you watch any makeup tutorials on YouTube, the right amount of makeup, contouring, false eyelashes, botox, etc. can make the plainest or most acne scared face very attractive.  Personally, I have got to have longer hair and don't feel as pretty with it shorter although I have had it very short.  But if it becomes a crutch or something to hide behind then that's not good.  But men do like my hair a lot.

So be patient and appreciate your journey.  No one should ever stop striving to improve themselves through constructive positive change and the letting go of false energy sucking unrealistic self expectations.  I know it's easier to say than actually do... but frustration won't bring you happiness or peace of mind.

Do what ever makes you feel more like a girl... be it wearing a certain color or perfume, sappy movies or hugging a special stuffed animal at night.  Whatever you need to honor yourself.  You know taking that first step was the most difficult even though at times it might seem like a lifetime ago.  And within your mind and heart you are already a female... but you just need your body to complete the transformation.  Then you can really honestly discover what being a younger woman could be like for you. There will be challenges, heartbreak and personal growth with bursts of joy/contentment/love.  Just like all women and men will experience if they pay attention to and fully embrace their life.

hugs  Smiley

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4819 on: May 09, 2017, 02:59:35 PM »

I see quite a few girls/women that I'm not so sure what sex they are because they choose to identify with their more boyish/masculine aspects.  A lot of the women I know rarely wear dresses and high heels anymore... more sneakers and athletic wear.  One of the reasons that I dance is so that I have to tap into and actually enjoy my femininity and softness.  But that doesn't mean that I won't take you on with a lightsaber, sword and even boxing gloves while rocking red lipstick.

I'll never look like those models either and I'm now at that place where I'm not jealous or even caring about that anymore.  Because I know that a relaxed, fun-loving attitude with a self confidence and even more important being warm, friendly, and approachable with a genuine smile is much more valuable than physical beauty any day.  At least for the longer relatingships with men of quality and sincerity. And if you watch any makeup tutorials on YouTube, the right amount of makeup, contouring, false eyelashes, botox, etc. can make the plainest or most acne scared face very attractive.  Personally, I have got to have longer hair and don't feel as pretty with it shorter although I have had it very short.  But if it becomes a crutch or something to hide behind then that's not good.  But men do like my hair a lot.

So be patient and appreciate your journey.  No one should ever stop striving to improve themselves through constructive positive change and the letting go of false energy sucking unrealistic self expectations.  I know it's easier to say than actually do... but frustration won't bring you happiness or peace of mind.

Do what ever makes you feel more like a girl... be it wearing a certain color or perfume, sappy movies or hugging a special stuffed animal at night.  Whatever you need to honor yourself.  You know taking that first step was the most difficult even though at times it might seem like a lifetime ago.  And within your mind and heart you are already a female... but you just need your body to complete the transformation.  Then you can really honestly discover what being a younger woman could be like for you. There will be challenges, heartbreak and personal growth with bursts of joy/contentment/love.  Just like all women and men will experience if they pay attention to and fully embrace their life.

hugs  Smiley

(Sig by me!)

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4820 on: May 09, 2017, 03:04:50 PM »

I see quite a few girls/women that I'm not so sure what sex they are because they choose to identify with their more boyish/masculine aspects.  A lot of the women I know rarely wear dresses and high heels anymore... more sneakers and athletic wear.  One of the reasons that I dance is so that I have to tap into and actually enjoy my femininity and softness.  But that doesn't mean that I won't take you on with a lightsaber, sword and even boxing gloves while rocking red lipstick.

I'll never look like those models either and I'm now at that place where I'm not jealous or even caring about that anymore.  Because I know that a relaxed, fun-loving attitude with a self confidence and even more important being warm, friendly, and approachable with a genuine smile is much more valuable than physical beauty any day.  At least for the longer relatingships with men of quality and sincerity. And if you watch any makeup tutorials on YouTube, the right amount of makeup, contouring, false eyelashes, botox, etc. can make the plainest or most acne scared face very attractive.  Personally, I have got to have longer hair and don't feel as pretty with it shorter although I have had it very short.  But if it becomes a crutch or something to hide behind then that's not good.  But men do like my hair a lot.

So be patient and appreciate your journey.  No one should ever stop striving to improve themselves through constructive positive change and the letting go of false energy sucking unrealistic self expectations.  I know it's easier to say than actually do... but frustration won't bring you happiness or peace of mind.

Do what ever makes you feel more like a girl... be it wearing a certain color or perfume, sappy movies or hugging a special stuffed animal at night.  Whatever you need to honor yourself.  You know taking that first step was the most difficult even though at times it might seem like a lifetime ago.  And within your mind and heart you are already a female... but you just need your body to complete the transformation.  Then you can really honestly discover what being a younger woman could be like for you. There will be challenges, heartbreak and personal growth with bursts of joy/contentment/love.  Just like all women and men will experience if they pay attention to and fully embrace their life.

hugs  Smiley

I love women who can dress to the nines and rock Old Hollywood Glamour looks then turn around and be perfectly willing to get down and dirty in the muck with the boys and take care of business. Confidence in oneself is so damned sexy it hurts.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4821 on: May 09, 2017, 03:07:47 PM »

I love women who can dress to the nines and rock Old Hollywood Glamour looks then turn around and be perfectly willing to get down and dirty in the muck with the boys and take care of business. Confidence in oneself is so damned sexy it hurts.

Hey, just because I'm a girl now doesn't mean I'm not still a little hick who loves her truck, horses, and getting dirty....

(Sig by me!)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4822 on: May 11, 2017, 11:14:51 AM »

Well, I think you're a cool person so, always doing cool saber posts for when you're in the mood to. I don't really know a lot of girls that's actually into the hobby so its pretty cool. I know kind of off topic but not really Tongue I can't even find a girl around here that's actually into Star Wars either, they just pretend to be .-. So if that's what you love the most and sabers as well then just be yourself and don't be afraid to show it. I open saber carry all the time so Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4823 on: May 16, 2017, 01:26:36 AM »

Some things just keep eluding me.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #4824 on: May 16, 2017, 01:59:55 AM »

Some things just keep eluding me.

Like shards?

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #4825 on: May 16, 2017, 02:04:14 AM »

I prefer to elude sharts... oh you said shards, my bad.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4826 on: May 16, 2017, 02:43:25 AM »

I prefer to elude sharts... oh you said shards, my bad.

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4827 on: May 16, 2017, 02:45:41 AM »

Never EVER trust a fart.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4828 on: May 16, 2017, 02:52:58 AM »

Never EVER trust a fart.

One part of three pieces of very good advice from a solid movie.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4829 on: May 16, 2017, 03:33:15 PM »

So what is the deal with truck owners? Did they all get together and decide that an oversized pickup was the way to announce to the world that they are in possession of the most pathetically small genitalia?

Yesterday after work, I'm on my way to the park for a walk. I get in the right hand lane knowing full well that it will probably not have anyone in it, so I won't have to wait for slow pokes. Light turns green and I take off. Guy next to me tries to show off the size of his engine and juice me. He gets through the intersection before I do, but I know how much room I have before the lane ends, so I manage to get around him. Dumbass then proceeds to pass me over a double yellow, into oncoming traffic no less. Subsequent intersections slow him to the point of catching him (I really didn't want to though). He further attempts to antagonize me into attempting to race him again. As if. Just man-up and accept that you lost fair and square to an opponent that you underestimated, instead of being a little bitch about it.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: