Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: starwars fan parody movie?  (Read 581 times)
Lucianbloodwolf
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

Sith Assassin

« on: January 17, 2016, 09:05:10 AM »

I remember this movie being on youtube but I have forgotten the name, and such since I'm that bad but mainly the movie goes by with two nerds one of them was playing a starwars game the other I believe just woken up , and went to get his mail, and he gotten a package from who else but George Lucas himself claiming that a select few in his town will be trying out demo "lightsabers" that works. He was given two , and well all is well till they realize the demos worked, and was able to cut threw stuff (hence it suppose to be like the training lightsabers where its NOT suppose to harm someone) and well they went over to a friends of theirs showed them the lightsabers. Their friend also gotten one as well then later on( since this fan movie had 3 parts but never fully finished if I remember correctly?) some girls gotten lightsabers, and wanted to fight the guys since they was bitching cause their sabers were red when the guys were blue and they wanted the blue, and started fighting after awhile they stopped, and kept bitching and then someone found out about there was a color changing knob on the saber so the fighting was done, thus they found out they sabers had to be taken back since the whole it slicing stuff and was able to KILL since the safety button didn't worked, and the main character or friend (I clearly forgot who it was?) hid away turned his saber from blue to red hencing he wasn't gonna give his away, and then after that I forgot what happens but that is clearly the movie I remember how it goes but can't finding it or remember the name of it on youtube.

Lucianbloodwolf
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

Sith Assassin

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 06:50:47 AM »

**UPDATE** I found the damn video thank god looking at old fan films just as the good ol ryan vs dorkman I found the video the name of it was called six in the morning, and its a part series like I said heres the link to it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfUgbkXHTXM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: