Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
Author Topic: Christmas Raffle Extravaganza Winners  (Read 67550 times)
Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #195 on: February 03, 2018, 05:30:24 PM »

And without warning or a ship notice my 2nd place saber arrived yesterday, and I had to go pick it up this morning after work.. too much to do today to get the pics and all but this is what I got:

Arbiter in GB (Might be AB Not sure with this style blade tbh)  - 36" Ultra edge Mid grade blade, flash on clash to AB or White (not sure) - silver illuminated (blue) AV switch, lithium ion setup and premium sound -- not sure if its V3 or V4 but its the older style usb plug on the board if that makes a difference. - Either way this is a hell of a nice prize!

I will admit the Arbiter wasnt on my wishlist but that being said having it in hand I do like it very much .. and it has potential to customize....and I like to tinker with my stuff !  Grin

This gives me something to keep me busy and not ordering another saber so soon!

Got out my original orders that were the "entry" sabers.1 of which I hadnt opened yet .. Diamond Emperors Hand BH with a recharge port..https://imgur.com/AHrnJMy
and a Diamond Fulcrum SRD ...https://imgur.com/FvnLn3A

and since they are diamond they can be any color blade...

which of course I got a free initate with each.. DI - BR with the Fulcrum and a DI - CG with the Emporers Hand.. 

And of course my Tshirt Smiley

Sleep then a double tonight .. maybe get to putting something together by Monday - Review/Images wise...

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

Jumbojet777
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #196 on: February 04, 2018, 10:19:05 PM »

well don't just talk about it. go share a pic in the raffle entry and prize discussion in the gallery! or it didn't happen.  Grin

Oh doy, shoulda included a pic!

The Graflex is on top and my Diamond Driver Bellicose is on the bottom ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is no dark and no light. Only fluff. Embrace the fluff...

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #197 on: February 05, 2018, 10:58:37 AM »

Oh doy, shoulda included a pic!

The Graflex is on top and my Diamond Driver Bellicose is on the bottom ^^

Very nice. Two or four channel emerald? V3 or V4 sound?

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #198 on: February 05, 2018, 12:26:38 PM »

And without warning or a ship notice my 2nd place saber arrived yesterday, and I had to go pick it up this morning after work.. too much to do today to get the pics and all but this is what I got:

Arbiter in GB (Might be AB Not sure with this style blade tbh)  - 36" Ultra edge Mid grade blade, flash on clash to AB or White (not sure) - silver illuminated (blue) AV switch, lithium ion setup and premium sound -- not sure if its V3 or V4 but its the older style usb plug on the board if that makes a difference. - Either way this is a hell of a nice prize!

I will admit the Arbiter wasnt on my wishlist but that being said having it in hand I do like it very much .. and it has potential to customize....and I like to tinker with my stuff !  Grin

This gives me something to keep me busy and not ordering another saber so soon!

Got out my original orders that were the "entry" sabers.1 of which I hadnt opened yet .. Diamond Emperors Hand BH with a recharge port..https://imgur.com/AHrnJMy
and a Diamond Fulcrum SRD ...https://imgur.com/FvnLn3A

and since they are diamond they can be any color blade...

which of course I got a free initate with each.. DI - BR with the Fulcrum and a DI - CG with the Emporers Hand.. 

And of course my Tshirt Smiley

Sleep then a double tonight .. maybe get to putting something together by Monday - Review/Images wise...

V3 has one sound font on it
 V4 has multiple sound options.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

IjediOctar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

Death is only the beginning.

« Reply #199 on: February 06, 2018, 08:51:06 PM »

Light um up and post.

Be apart of the force I shall in this existance in life  and the hereafter.

Retrac
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #200 on: February 06, 2018, 11:59:39 PM »

My second prize saber arrived. It is a dark initiate v3 in red. It has sound, flash on clash, and a non illuminated av switch. I also earned a free initiate from my original order. It is also a dark initiate v3 in red. One coupler purchase and I have a double bladed saber! Thanks US.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #201 on: February 07, 2018, 04:10:45 AM »

Some beautiful prizes there!  Shocked

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Jumbojet777
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #202 on: February 10, 2018, 05:35:36 PM »

Very nice. Two or four channel emerald? V3 or V4 sound?

4 channel V4! Feelin' very lucky here

There is no dark and no light. Only fluff. Embrace the fluff...

Makinbaconfool
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #203 on: February 13, 2018, 04:10:21 AM »

Received my Emerald prizes!!   The Flamberge CE and the Flamberge v2!!!!  Added to the Dark Omen (Diamond) that was the original order and I now have a nice start to my collection.  Neighbors were standing outside at night watching my daughter and I trying to cut each others body parts off. Even my 4yr old granddaughter was impressed with them.  Took me a bit to figure out the diamond and emerald controllers (some of the youtube videos are outdated) but I can now change colors and sounds at will.  Thanks again UltraSabers team for these sweet prizes!!

IjediOctar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

Death is only the beginning.

« Reply #204 on: February 13, 2018, 11:48:03 AM »

Nice pics.

Be apart of the force I shall in this existance in life  and the hereafter.

Darth_Eclipse
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -33

« Reply #205 on: February 14, 2018, 06:10:18 AM »

Congrats Everyone who won, and thats awesome Ultra Saber Crew What a give away, good luck to future raffles everyone too

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: