Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: switch stuck  (Read 512 times)
malteco666
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 06, 2016, 08:16:23 PM »

hi i'm new here i just bought a Grab Bag Saber ,  to test the quality of  the sabers but there is a problem whit the switch , is  stuck in. The blade won't turn on, and the button won't pop up  , i know i can  send the saber back to get repair  but   that would take me way too long since I am not from  united states and the problem is not that big ,  I wanted to ask if there is a tutorial on how to repair or replace the switch ?

PD: sorry for my bad English is my second language

this is the saber

alljiang
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

"Great warrior, hmm? Wars not make one great."

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 12:10:20 AM »

This seems to be a pretty common issue. Someone else is also trying to repair it: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=27876.0
I haven't encountered this problem yet, but I would recommend removing the button and soldering and fixing it from there. You can remove the button by carefully prying and pulling it out from the edges of the BIG circle.

"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
-Master Yoda

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: