Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: To ALL GUARDIAN OWNERS - Is the Guardian suitable for spinning techniques?  (Read 4831 times)
Dizzy Darth Vizzy
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -24

Fear The Dizzy Side Of The Force...

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2016, 02:18:13 AM »

Hi, Im nearly 6', and the Guardian's great with a 36" blade. Although its a heavy hilt, once you get used to it is perfect, and very comfortable to wield. If you like the hilt, go for it.

Wow, I could not have expected better responses in this thread.  I am stoked that, while no saber/hilt is perfect, it's great to hear from all of you who have a Guardian that it's good for spinning.  Thanks for everyone who's chimed in, and as soon as I get my saber, I'll be glad to post pics.   Additionally, I have already purchased my saber stand far in advance, and it arrived in the mail today from Canada.  This stand is mind blowing, and I look forward to seeing my Guardian hilt resting on it, and can't WAIT to take pics and share.

This is truly a great community, and I appreciate all of the warm welcomes and even the rep (points) I've been given.

May The Force be with you all!   

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2016, 02:35:01 AM »

I'm glad you were able to get people to chime in and helpyou make your decision. This forum really is a great and helpful group of saber enthusiasts.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Dizzy Darth Vizzy
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2016, 03:13:56 AM »

I'm glad you were able to get people to chime in and helpyou make your decision. This forum really is a great and helpful group of saber enthusiasts.

You know it, BABYCAKES!!!   Grin

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2016, 03:37:26 AM »

You know it, BABYCAKES!!!   Grin

Lol.

I don't think I've ever been called that.

On a side note, NIN's Head Like a Hole came on my iPod mix as I clicked on this thread. Kind of appropriate, given your avatar.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Dizzy Darth Vizzy
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2016, 08:00:26 AM »

Lol.

I don't think I've ever been called that.

On a side note, NIN's Head Like a Hole came on my iPod mix as I clicked on this thread. Kind of appropriate, given your avatar.

Nice!  I saw NIN in 2000 @ Madison Square Garden - it was the "Fragility Tour" (The Fragile).  It's the one where Trent said (without any music)... "This song is about a friend of mine..." (That song was Starf*ckers"), and they went through the first chorus of it.  On the second, Marilyn Manson came out and sang the rest of the song.  The moment he showed up, the crowd ROARED. It was quite the spectacle.  I bought a cap and t-shirt.  I lost the cap, but still have the t-shirt.  Too bad about the cap, it was really sweet. Tongue

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: