Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 586 587 [588] 589 590 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1264966 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8805 on: August 25, 2020, 12:35:00 PM »

Thanks.

Patience is one thing, but I haven't had any way to meet new people at all for years, and Cooties-19 isn't going to make that easier any time soon. Angry
You need to take a page from my book and find yourself a nice nerd-girl online. Once report is established, meet in persons and fall in love. Works like a charm.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -27

D.S.P.P. Dark Side Points Preferred.

« Reply #8806 on: August 25, 2020, 04:59:05 PM »

You need to take a page from my book and find yourself a nice nerd-girl online. Once report is established, meet in persons and fall in love. Works like a charm.
Gee, why didn't I think of that? It's all so simple and clear now.  Roll Eyes

That really would be great though. I like the idea of finding a NICE nerd-girl. I seem to atract witchy, dark, bad girls and I'm tired of 'em.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8807 on: August 25, 2020, 05:34:04 PM »

Gee, why didn't I think of that? It's all so simple and clear now.  Roll Eyes

That really would be great though. I like the idea of finding a NICE nerd-girl. I seem to atract witchy, dark, bad girls and I'm tired of 'em.
Weeellllllll............."nice" is a relative term. Roll Eyes I have a power hungry, Dark Lady of the Sith, and I love her for it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8808 on: August 25, 2020, 11:29:34 PM »

Weeellllllll............."nice" is a relative term. Roll Eyes I have a power hungry, Dark Lady of the Sith, and I love her for it.
Word. She sounds awesome. You've a lucky man. Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8809 on: August 26, 2020, 06:04:59 PM »

Word. She sounds awesome. You've a lucky man. Wink
I am. But it took me a long time to realize what I truly wanted in a woman.

Sig by For Tyeth

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8810 on: August 26, 2020, 06:56:00 PM »

I am. But it took me a long time to realize what I truly wanted in a woman.
Same. I know what I'm looking for now, I just don't know where or how to find her...

Okay. I'm still depressed and I said that I wanted a joke or else I'd tell one myself, so you brought this on yourselves...

A 12 year old and his 8 year old brother went to the pharmacy. They placed a box of tampons on the counter. The pharmacist asked the 12 year old "Son, do you know what these are for?"
The 12 year old said "These aren't for me, They're for my little brother.". The pharmacist asks again, "Do you really know what these are for?".
The 12 year old replied: "The commercial says if you use these, you can swim, ride a bike and exercise. My little brorther can't do any of that stuff.

If you recall, I gave you all fair warning. Tongue

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #8811 on: August 26, 2020, 08:12:47 PM »

Same. I know what I'm looking for now, I just don't know where or how to find her...

Okay. I'm still depressed and I said that I wanted a joke or else I'd tell one myself, so you brought this on yourselves...

A 12 year old and his 8 year old brother went to the pharmacy. They placed a box of tampons on the counter. The pharmacist asked the 12 year old "Son, do you know what these are for?"
The 12 year old said "These aren't for me, They're for my little brother.". The pharmacist asks again, "Do you really know what these are for?".
The 12 year old replied: "The commercial says if you use these, you can swim, ride a bike and exercise. My little brorther can't do any of that stuff.

If you recall, I gave you all fair warning. Tongue

Point for the laugh.
Bad joke though  Tongue

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8812 on: August 26, 2020, 08:55:53 PM »

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sig by For Tyeth

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8813 on: August 26, 2020, 09:00:31 PM »

Bad joke though  Tongue

As I said, I warned you all. All anyone needed to do to prevent this was to tell me a GOOD  joke of thier own. I'm glad you got a laugh out ofit though. Smiley

Now where's my all caps "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" response from Logos?

Edit: I wrote that seconds before you posted. I hit send  and was warned of a new post. Thanks for not dissapointing. Tongue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8814 on: August 26, 2020, 09:03:16 PM »

Apparently you need some Coke-bottle lenses too. I'll if Farnsworth has an extra pair.

Sig by For Tyeth

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8815 on: August 26, 2020, 09:13:07 PM »

Apparently you need some Coke-bottle lenses too. I'll if Farnsworth has an extra pair.

Read the edit in my last post, and start typing in full sentances. I'm typing with a damn PS4 controller and each post takes me around  5 to 10 minutes unless I want them to be riddled with errors, so... to qoute David Lo-Pan; "No more pathetic excuses!".

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #8816 on: August 27, 2020, 07:15:37 AM »

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8817 on: August 27, 2020, 12:41:55 PM »

Read the edit in my last post, and start typing in full sentances. I'm typing with a damn PS4 controller and each post takes me around  5 to 10 minutes unless I want them to be riddled with errors, so... to qoute David Lo-Pan; "No more pathetic excuses!".

Wassamatta? You can't interpolate through context that I missed the word "see"?

Seconded.

Sig by For Tyeth

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8818 on: August 27, 2020, 04:21:04 PM »

Wassamatta? You can't interpolate through context that I missed the word "see"?
I absolutely can. In fact, I give people a major hard time for not itnerpolating through context all of the time.
The issue here is that it's way more fun to give you s*** and act like I can't understand you.

Now, is someone going to tell me a damn joke, or do I need to tell another one myself? Undecided

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8819 on: August 27, 2020, 06:14:26 PM »

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 586 587 [588] 589 590 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: