Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Weapon for my Child.  (Read 1952 times)
porkrot
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« on: January 22, 2013, 10:30:22 AM »

Ok title sounds bad. G-day all greetings from Australia i recently bought my first saber and wow wrapped i did. My mates think im a little retarded but ah screw them i got a saber  Grin. The reason for this post is i got the consular and my son decided that his ultimate fx saber wasn't good enough and run around with mine. This isnt a problem but mine is too big and too long for him. I want to get him a saber without sound and put the board and jazz from the cheapy saber in it so i need to know what saber has the smallest profile and ill shorten the blade myself. So after reading all that shell the sort of it is what saber is smallest in the hand? Thanks guys. 

Power corrupts
absolute power
corrupts absolutely

dhenwood
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 10:59:56 AM »

The initiate, initiates being children in SW universe.

( :::::::::::::::::::::::[}o[i i i i i i i][ i i i i i i i]o{}::::::::::::::::::::: )
                                       Phantom LE AS

/l-----¬
()={i i][llll][  o{ii[}}] | ::::::::::::::::::::::::::: )
                               \l
     Scorpion BR

Da

porkrot
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 11:59:56 AM »

well that makes sence lol any idea how much shorter than say the consular it would be ?

Power corrupts
absolute power
corrupts absolutely

Slaxxor
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 36

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 12:39:34 PM »

well that makes sence lol any idea how much shorter than say the consular it would be ?

Initiate (v3) = 9"

Consular = 11.75"

porkrot
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 12:40:46 PM »

You guy rock thanks for the help. ill be building my sons asap.

Power corrupts
absolute power
corrupts absolutely

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 06:59:30 PM »

Also, for your reference, the initiate comes with a short blade. 24" long, to be specific, so it's set and ready to go all the way around! Wink BTW, you'll want the Initiate V3. It has more room inside for you to fit that Ultimate FX Soundboard you want to add in. The old V2 Initiate is very small inside and you might not be able to fit the sound in.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

porkrot
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 09:50:20 AM »

Thanks mate im really tempted to get 2 v2s for the duel wield. im a big man and holding such a light weapon with 2 hands feels unnatural if im using 2 hands it should be a maul or sledge hammer lol yeah im thinking 2 black v2s with red blades and maybe mount the raven claws if i can fit them othere wise ill put them aside for my raven in the future lol.

Power corrupts
absolute power
corrupts absolutely

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 06:25:44 PM »

People have added Claws to the V2s in the past, so it is possible. Might take a little bit of work, but I wouldn't imagine it to be too difficult. Smiley Also... I have a number of V2s myself. They are quite a blast to duel wield, particularly if you get a short blade for the off hand.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 06:54:32 PM »

Get an initiate staff the saber all together will be 33 inches long 65 inches as a staff perfect for a kid if its no sound you seek I recommend the phantom 2.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 08:02:33 PM »

Or if he likes slanted emitter sabers you could get your son the Standard Issue and get a 24 inch blade. That would be good.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

porkrot
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 08:52:38 AM »

Thanks for the input guys i think ill be going 2 v2s and 3 claws per with the sound out of the  ultimate FX sabers i think thats the way to go. il get long blades and cut them down to the size that suits i think.

Power corrupts
absolute power
corrupts absolutely

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 09:03:18 AM »

Take it from one who has done this you don't want to go with the initiate if you plan in installing sound from a ultimate fx hilt. I personally recommend either the shock body or the liberator as they are much easier to work with. Also if you need help with the install check out my tutorial on how to go about it. http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=7267.0

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 02:36:18 PM »

Do not get a V2 if your going to add sound. I attempted to install a Ultimate FX board in my Dominix V2 and it will not go. The board will fit into the battery chamber but it will not go any farther into the hilt where it needs to go when the battery pack is installed. Go with a V3.

dark side points please

porkrot
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 04:10:18 PM »

im replying to your posts in two places lol.

Power corrupts
absolute power
corrupts absolutely

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: