Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Should I do it?  (Read 1479 times)
goldraven12
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 12

Light Side Points Requested!

« on: January 25, 2013, 05:28:37 PM »

This doesn't quite fit questions, so I put it here.
My name is Brombulas. I am a padawan hoping to become a jedi guardian. I currently have an initiate LE v3 w/ Consular green. It's a great saber, but it's silent, and I'm hoping to graduate from it. The deal today is the arbiter, with sound, for cheep. Should I do it? It's just within my price range. I'm thinking yes, but is it a good idea. Sadly, I can't even sleep on it, becuase it'll go back up in price. HELP!

"The Jedi fell because they mistook love for obsession, passion for hatred, and concern for fear. We cannot continue to deny how we feel, or we will fall like them."
( ((( o (( (  Initiate V3 LE
( ((( o (( ( Stunt Initiate V3 LE

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 05:34:49 PM »

I say go for it!

no

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 05:40:18 PM »

I agree...go for it.....you will kick yourself if you don't.  This is a great price and time to buy.  The arbiter is a great one handed or two handed saber that breaks down into FOUR pieces (emitter, neck,body, pommel) that are MHS compatible.  You can drastically change the look of this saber in MANY different ways by adding different pommels or emitters, essential making it into another lightsaber.  Now if you are going for this one I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend the Quick Disconnect feature that will allow you to purchase different MLS units down the road to change out the color of your saber......if I had the funds I would get this one!  You simply can't go wrong here...

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 05:59:49 PM »

When you can get one of these sabers for less, it's always a good deal! The Arbiter doesn't disappoint either!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

goldraven12
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 06:02:01 PM »

That's good enough reason for me! If my parents will lend me next monthes allowance, I'm going for it! Thanks so much everyone! Should I go with GB, too?

"The Jedi fell because they mistook love for obsession, passion for hatred, and concern for fear. We cannot continue to deny how we feel, or we will fall like them."

Oramac
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -256

Dark Side, please. I like the cookies.

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 06:04:48 PM »

I'll second everyone here, with one caveat: do YOU like the saber?  Does it look good to you?  Do you think a longer hilt will help you?  Etc.

As for color, whatever you think will look good.  Personally, I'd go with DVA, BR, or SY, but I'm more of a Sithy type. 

And remember, the holiday deals are ending soon too, so now is the best time!

I give stealth points.  You may get one without ever knowing it! Muwahaha!

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red/AS FOC [or FO/VA FOC]
Initiate v3 with Obsidian - Blazing Red
Initiate v3 - Consular

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 06:08:03 PM »

Don't forget the great winter deals so you'll kick your own butt if you don't be nice and cheap and a great start off saber.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 06:23:53 PM »

That's good enough reason for me! If my parents will lend me next monthes allowance, I'm going for it! Thanks so much everyone! Should I go with GB, too?

Guardian Blue is definitely one of Ultrasaber's brightest saber colors and looks amazing in any blade grade you get with it - Midgrade, Heavy grade, and either or in regular or Ultraedge. I think what ever blade type you choose, you'll be impressed with Guardian Blue! Arctic Blue is bright as well, and seems to match the color of the original blue saber from A New Hope, whereas GB is a close match to the blue sabers in Eps I, II, and III.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

goldraven12
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 07:37:11 PM »

Thank you all, masters. I'm going to hold my presentation. And yes, I think the saber looks fantastic. I'll probably go with the GB because my first saber as a kid (a plastic, non-light up telescoping one) was blue. Thanks, and may the force be with all of you!

Kenobi Rush
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 5

May the force be with you!

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2013, 03:41:20 AM »

it depends if u like the arbiter the most GET IT. but if u like some other sabers better then wait 4 them 2 go on sale. i waited and got 10% off my overlord, 15% off my bellicose and my archon pommel. US has tons of sales so u will have your chance. i like the dark arbiter better but the arbiter is a great saber

Light side points please!

Lightsabers
-Overlord with sound(GB green AV switch archon pommel)
-Bellicose with sound(CG AS FOC blue AV switch)

hedgehog1
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 64

Never going to grow up.

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2013, 05:53:49 AM »

I ended up ordering the Arbiter myself today (abut 24 hours after my first US saber arrived).  I got it with the quick-release - that way I can use it with and without the 'grenade  textured' extension, which makes to 2 lightsabers in one (two handed and one handed).

Between the 'deal of the day' and the 'flash on clash' discount, I calculated that I could not buy the parts myself for even close to the current sale price.

Plus, it opens up use of the MHS emitters for further customization in the future.

I got the orange because that is the color my wife likes.  Me, I love all the colors.

The Hedge

p.s. When my saber arrived yesterday, my wife was upset she didn't have one so we could duel.  I have a feeling that some 'loser does the dishes' rounds will be coming up in the near future.   Smiley
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 05:58:36 AM by hedgehog1 » Logged

Hedgehogs prefer Light-sided points, please.

Standard Issue
Dark Standard Issue
Arbiter

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2013, 05:12:03 AM »

I think Guardian Blue would look good on the Arbiter. It would really look like your in high power to judge as the info says. I say go for it dude. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: