Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultra Sabers Shout Out  (Read 3334 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: August 27, 2012, 02:06:55 PM »

Hey guys at Ultra Sabers. I just can't stop awing at my Bellicose. I know its been a few weeks sine I got it but still. the first ever saber I got was a silver Liberator in Consular Green and I knew I wanted more after that. Makes me feel kinda like a Sith thinking about it like that. Tongue Anyway, then soon after I got the Liberator I got the Dominix V2 LE which is one of my favorites in the stunt line. Then I wen't for a Grab bag (x2), got a blue and red finished Liberator. Then finally after like two years I think I finally got my first Obsidian saber. Its lasted good so far, no problems. I don't know why other people/smiths put you guys down for. You guys are great. Nice solid hilts, good customer service, awesome sales. Who could ask for more? And I also like how some of the new people when they ask for him the other members aren't jerks about it like, "ohh go hit the search button" all dramatic like. Tongue And that you're saber doesn't have to have alot of blinkies and such to look good. Sorry but that's just overrated to me. Anyway, you guys are the greatest and keep it up no matter what other people or smiths say about you. I quit posting on TCSS for that reason. I was always put down all the time if I ask a question. Yeah I have a custom build in mind but still. I was wondering though, is there a way to use Obsidian with in hilt recharge? I don't really like PC too much but I just love Obsidian over any other sound board out there. Too bad more fonts can't become available for free use though. Thanks for the awesome sabers! Cheesy Anyone agree with what I said about Ultra Sabers? =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

jedimasta556
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -13

Should I Listen?

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 03:27:20 PM »

awesome post man... Cool

Dark Side Points Are Like Pie To Me. (I LOVE Pie!!) Give Me Dark Side Points. GIVE. THEM. TO. ME. NOW!!!!!!

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 01:49:32 AM »

Find Ninja Jedi.  He has done multiple videos where he has installed recharge ports on his sabers.  He would be a valuable resource when you want to install one.

Blue

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 04:01:48 AM »

you can install recharge port with any soundboard, its not really that difficult. U need to decide where u want to mount it then drill and tap if u want to thread it in, or just drill hole and use a nut to hold it in place which is what i usually do. As for wiring it u wire pos and neg from your battery to recharge port and the third terminal on the recharge port goes to the neg on the soundboard this will protect the board and anything wired through the board such as led, speaker, etc....    If u had other led or hardware not wired to the soundboard u would need to wire the neg on that hardware also along with the soundboard. Here is a link scroll to the bottom and it will have pic of a labeled recharge port
http://www.jediwithin.com/jedi-path/

if u look at pic the green neg- is what goes to the soundboard

Unknown
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 02:56:18 PM »

Edited

No harassment of forum members will be tolerated, this is your only warning.

-Nero
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 12:03:32 PM by Master Nero Attoru » Logged

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 03:49:40 PM »

Wow.  Don't really know what to say there.  As a reminder, Unknown, be sure to post an acknowledgement in the Rules thread.  Thanks for sharing. 

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 05:25:01 PM »

And this is why I'm hardly on forums. It was just a video thank you for Novastar. Jeez. I am allowed to show support for other people/saber artists. Gettimg tired of people trolling my videos. Seriously. Even on here now. .-. So uncivilized.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 05:43:35 PM »

eh zren, its pretty well known that right now novastar is persona non grata here on the forums, read the "concerning rumours about ultrasabers" thread all the way through and it will put things in a bit better light for you

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 05:45:22 PM »

And this is why I'm hardly on forums. It was just a video thank you for Novastar. Jeez. I am allowed to show support for other people/saber artists. Gettimg tired of people trolling my videos. Seriously. Even on here now. .-. So uncivilized.

This guy is just a troll stirring up trouble.  I'd rather not jump to conclusions or point fingers though, so I sent him a PM before taking any action.  We'll see how it turns out.

Regardless, nobody comes on here and starts taking jabs at my fellow forum members... nobody.  Well, I guess apart from ThreadJack Wink
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 05:54:25 PM by Master Nero Attoru » Logged

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 06:05:10 PM »

Thanks Nero. I knew there was something that I liked about you. (No homo). xp As said before I can show support for other's work if I want. Non big forum members have the right to say other wise. You even have a CF powered Luke ROTJ saber. Lucky. Still jelly about that. xp Only other board I'd be able to get my hands on is a PCU which I plan on doing in the far future. You should do a video of your custom Luke. For my bro really. He loves ROTJ. Make sure to have the Hero font loaded too. xp I hope that mystery guy doesn't troll my videos or anyone else's videos again in the future that looks like were hating on Ultra Sabers when we're really not. Everyone should know by now that the Bellicose is my love out of all the Ultra Saber hilts. Next to the Consular that is. Cheesy Well, until the next two new flange emitter style sabers come out and if they look just as sexy.

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2012, 06:07:55 PM »

I agree with you 100% Master Attoru   Grin

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2012, 05:43:18 AM »

Oh and just gotta say, ThreadJack is a cool troll though. He doesn't actually bash or hate on anyone or doesn't continue his rage for months. Tongue Anyway, I will be leaving for King's Island later today (Ohio time), so I will be gone for two days. Saw BlueSpike's epic Overlord by the way. Looks awesome with the War Glaive emitter/pommel on it. =]

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2012, 12:01:59 PM »

Oh and just gotta say, ThreadJack is a cool troll though. He doesn't actually bash or hate on anyone or doesn't continue his rage for months. Tongue Anyway, I will be leaving for King's Island later today (Ohio time), so I will be gone for two days. Saw BlueSpike's epic Overlord by the way. Looks awesome with the War Glaive emitter/pommel on it. =]

Of course he is... what would this forum be without him?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2012, 02:52:30 PM »

Oh and if anyone does saber videos and some guy called Dave S keeps trolling your videos just flag for spam. He keeps doing the same thing to me. Like he keeps assuming my lightsaber is my you know what. o_o Getting really freaking annoying. Hes just desperate. Like I blocked him on one name then he made another name. Just thought I'd warn you guys. I think he is one of the haters.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2012, 06:46:42 PM »

Have a fun time at King's Island!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: