Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Question about upgrading a saber.  (Read 727 times)
DarthVhael
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

yes, im miralukan.

« on: December 21, 2012, 02:02:22 AM »

ok, so before i found this site and before i was as into sabers as i am now, i bought a saber from saberforge and i am one of the lucky ons to actually receive my saber. but i honestly cant stand the internals. i was wondering if you would be willing to overhaul the insides of this saber and if yes, how much it would cost. i know you may not want to work on another sabermakers hilt, but i honestly didnt know what/who i ordered from when i ordered and i didnt realize the lack of quality until i received my sabers from you guys. thanks for any possible conciderations and force be with you all.

Specs i want on inside:
-Obsidian Soundboard
-DVA MLS unit with Silver FOC
-AV switch with no led.
-all new wiring
-if the recharge port and lithium ion battery can work id like to keep them, but if not then those as well.
-as a side note, id be purchasing an ultraedge blade as well.

Yes, I'm Miralukan....No i don't have eyes....I can see you giving me the finger...

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 02:32:34 AM »

Ultra has stated before that he is no longer doing work on Saberforge hilts.  Apparently he was inundated with requests, and understandably grew tired of fixing their shoddy workmanship.  Just wanted to let you know.

DarthVhael
Knight Apprentice

yes, im miralukan.

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 03:06:41 AM »

Ultra has stated before that he is no longer doing work on Saberforge hilts.  Apparently he was inundated with requests, and understandably grew tired of fixing their shoddy workmanship.  Just wanted to let you know.

thanks for the heads up, but might it be possible to have an exception? i understand you arent ultra, so its not your call, but do you think i have a chance?

Yes, I'm Miralukan....No i don't have eyes....I can see you giving me the finger...

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 03:19:11 AM »

thanks for the heads up, but might it be possible to have an exception? i understand you arent ultra, so its not your call, but do you think i have a chance?

Sorry to say, but I'd say you have no chance at all. That said, there are people here on the forum that might be willing to take a crack at it. I know that Veldryne has been doing quite a bit of custom work lately. You might want to PM him. If it wasn't for the fact that you want an AV switch and recharge port, I'd do it for you.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

DarthVhael
Knight Apprentice

yes, im miralukan.

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 08:29:12 AM »

Sorry to say, but I'd say you have no chance at all. That said, there are people here on the forum that might be willing to take a crack at it. I know that Veldryne has been doing quite a bit of custom work lately. You might want to PM him. If it wasn't for the fact that you want an AV switch and recharge port, I'd do it for you.

well it already has the recharge port, and i dont want a lighted AV so its basically the same as a standard switch to wire i believe....well i actually want a purple lighted AV switch but it seems you can only get those custom.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: