Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My First, Second and Third Ultrasabers, I have Fallen in love!!  (Read 2552 times)
ForceAcolyteRyan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« on: February 04, 2015, 12:12:12 AM »

So I recently bought my first Ultrasaber and needless to say I fell in love with it. I bought the Dark Apprentice because I really liked the design of it and the window emitters. I got it in guardian blue with a 24 inch mid grade blade. I got it without sound because it was my first saber and wanted to check it out(HUGE MiSTAKE!!!). Any first timers wanting to buy one, get it with sound, it will outweigh the price and exceed any and all of your concerns and expectations. So after buying my first one I though why stop there. So I then ordered a Dark Prophecy in Violet Amethyst, with a 36 inch Ultraedge midgrade blade and a grab bag saber. When my two sabers came in, it was better than I could have expected. First off, let my just say that the Dark Prophecy is by far the coolest thing I own, I love this saber and in the Violet Amethyst, it's pretty hard to beat. Then when It came time for me to open my grab bag saber, I got the Dominix LE v2 in arctic blue, but I stupidly didn't order it with a blade(why you might ask, I have no idea). I am so happy with these new sabers I cannot wait to buy my first saber with sound, I know its gonna be freakin' sweat. Thank you Ultrasabers, and thank you Forum members.
This is ForceAcolyteRyan,
Signing out...
Video of sabers below..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUx8hB-wZsY&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUx8hB-wZsY&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 03:38:12 AM by Deep » Logged

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 12:39:26 AM »

Congratulations on your sabers ForceAlcolyteRyan

You have put into words what we all have felt.  It definitely is awesome when you hit that activator switch and the sound comes on.  The stunt sabers are pretty sweet though. Make sure you find a friend and break those sabers in, it's more fun with others Smiley

I noticed that you only have one post.  You need to make sure that you post in the Rules section just to acknowledge that you have read the rules and will abide by them.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 12:40:44 AM »

You've caught the addiction!

That Dark Apprentice looks really good - especially in guardian blue.
Love seeing the dark hilts with blue blades.

What's your sound saber purchase going to be, any ideas?

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

ForceAcolyteRyan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 12:49:39 AM »

Thanks for the feedback and KraytDragonPearl for letting me know to comment of the rules, I probably wouldn't have noticed that for awhile Shocked,
Drahcir, I was thinking about the Archon or Consular, but now that I see the new Menace, I have some serious soul searching to do hahah.

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 01:01:57 AM »

Having once owned a Archon with sound, that's an awesome saber.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 02:44:35 AM »

Great review ForceAcolyteRyan!  And welcome to the forums!  All your dark hilts just look sweet - and i don't think you need anymore scolding about getting a saber with sound!!!  Smiley  I do really like your Dark Apprentice, it looks sleek and comfortable to hold.  Congrats on those nice sabers.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Chuntington2013
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 06:26:59 AM »

Great review. I too have done just about the same thing as you. As soon as my first saber came, I was ready to buy another one. If you are indecisive like me on the blade color I definitely recommend getting Emerald with your saber. I don't think I could buy another one without both it and sound.

---------------------------------------------
Initiate V4 Consular Green
Aeon LE V4 RGBW Emerald
Guardian RGBW Emerald Obsidian Sound

Ekosk
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 41

First ever raffle, EMERALD PRIZE!!!

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2015, 09:12:21 AM »

Very nice review, I'm definitely confident that my niece will like her Apprentice LE V4 in VA and I got them both the ultraedge blades. 7 sabers for me and counting, I still need a few more to complete my "movie" collection but my next purchase for myself will be either the Graflex in AB (classic light blue) or the Menace SE in BR. I wonder what is the best soundfont for the Menace? Episode 1 with a Darth Maul quote boot sound? We shall see.

Sabers I own:
Solo's Hold Padawan RGrB with Petit Crouton 3.5 Prizm
One Replica's QGJ RGW with Crystal Shard 2.5

MstrTribble
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2015, 03:45:22 PM »

Nice vid. After my first purchase. I'm definitely ready to cough it up for some sound out of one of these bad boys!

May the Force be with you...

ALWAYS

HispaNerd
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2015, 11:50:13 PM »

Awesome review, really love the 'sabers you've purchased, they're pretty awesome!!

sfryer
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2015, 02:01:50 AM »

My next three sabers shipped today. I think I have a problem. I need more room for the collection. The more I get my hands on, the more I seem to get on my wish list. Next will be the archon with sound in green and good old silver flash.

When you look at the dark side careful you must be. For the dark side looks back.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2015, 07:17:40 AM »

Nice. You can always get a Heavy Grade Grab Bag blade for the Dominix saber. Hope to see some regular pics too. Love the Dominix sabers out of them all. I have the new V4 LE one in Guardian Blue Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade. Love it and the new design

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: