Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Consular Green Shock LE Review  (Read 6832 times)
Sith Lord Marus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« on: June 10, 2011, 04:50:02 AM »

This is truly and awesome hilt! The color and feel of the saber hilt feels Old Republic, and as a future staged combat performer, that is my style an Old Republic Jedi.

I have several pics as you can see in both light and darkness. This blade is a UltraEdge Midgrade, and is durable in dueling, as I spar with my brother.However, I've gotten an UltraEdge Heavy Grade Blade as well, to not only never having to worry about the polycarbonate tubing breaking(it's practically indestructible)but, I also didn't want to sacrifice color and brightness.Which the UltraEdge Heavy Grade is an excellent choice especially if you like to add a little more vigor in your fights against your opponent.
  The Hilt itself is a marvel. The design for it has exceptional grip for spins(especially fast ones)and is rock solid.I have the Jedi Ultra FX soundboard in mine, which produces an immaculate sound.Accurate hums to movement, and awesome clashing sounds as well. Overall satisfaction with this saber a solid 10/10

(Hilt with blade disconnected)

^UltraEdge Heavy Grade

I plan on getting it's counterpart for my Sith costume,(Exact hilt just black and white, whenever I decide to go to the Dark Side during a performance Tongue) The Dark Shock with Blazing Red, which thankfully another member had posted such a picture. Once I've obtain the other shock, pics and videos will be posted.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 04:54:22 AM by Sithlordbubba » Logged

Shock LE Consular Green
Dark Shock LE Blazing Red (Obsidian Soundboard)
Dark Standard Battle Staff Fire Orange

Foxray
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -2

you cannot grasp the true form of calculus

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 08:16:13 AM »

good review
I had a saber just like that but the blade color was guardian blue. I sent it back to US because I hated the sound and got an RGB option.

I follow the strongest side
sabers:
War Glaive - RGB
War Glaive - RGB
Shock LE - RGB
Dominix - Blazing Red
Dominix - Guardian Blue

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 12:22:32 PM »

Very Nice!! The Shock series are great sabers!! I love mine, which I'm guessing you were referring to my review!  Grin

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Sith Lord Marus
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 07:29:43 PM »

Haha, yeah Warlock, I had the idea in my head, and you just put in picture for me Cheesy Thanks it's so awesome. I'm thinking about getting it with the obsidian Soundboard, and maybe the anti-vandal switch if they can change the color of it from blue to red.

Shock LE Consular Green

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 02:59:31 PM »

Oh WOW!  BEAUTIFUL saber my man!  Ok maybe it's just because I love green sabers, but I think it's awesome... enjoy!

Dave of the Sith
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -44

NO ONE GETS THE DROP ON THE MONARCH!!!

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 12:25:58 AM »

It lights up that whole room in the dark.

Can't wait til my War Glave comes in so I can duel him with that one.
The people at the gym are going to s*%t when they see and hear that duel Bud.

War Glave Custom w/Quick Disconnect
Arbiter Custom now with Quick Disconnect
Blazing Red, Violet Amethyst, Arctic Blue
Twin Monarchs w/ Silver FoC and red AV
Blazing Red Silver finish
FEEL THE WRATH OF THE MONARCH!!
Episode III Sidious sound
Episode V sound
OBSIDIAN ALL THE WAY, BABY!

Sith Lord Marus
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 05:54:01 AM »

Thank Nero, I saw the video of your ROTJ Saber conversion, I bet that will be awesome! I have the new Obsidian Soundboard and let me say it is incredibly awesome and accurate. And Dave it's going to be so freakin bada$$ when we duel together with your War Glaive!

Shock LE Consular Green

KettTares
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 10:17:23 AM »

Good eye on the Old Republic styling on this saber...it's one of the main reasons I'm picking one up as well! Stay tuned for a future review... Wink

Ultrasabers SI - Guardian Blue
Ultrasabers SI - Sunrider's Destiny
Ultrasabers Initiate V2 - Consular Green
Ultrasabers Aeon - Consular Green

Esoh Kal
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

There is no Emotion, There is Peace

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2014, 08:06:27 AM »

I have the regular Shock, modified with some o-rings for personalization in consular green with an arbiter pommel! love this saber, and she's seen heavy usage, blades and hilt have held up. i mean heavy sparring, heavy heavy usage, the hilt has dents and scratches all over lol. The only issue i keep having, and i mean the ONLY issue, is with blades; the film "twists" after a seemingly random number of sparring matches. Gotta Love Ultrasabers. Fair warning however, don't try to pick up a girl in a bar with one...she was admiring my saber and mentioned how big it was...told her to wait till later...went home alone..wear em in public all you want, i do, but come up with better lines than me...lol

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2014, 11:37:40 AM »

The Shock LE is one of my favorite sabers. I completely agree that it feels inspired by the Old Republic Jedi. Congrats on your new treasure!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2014, 02:52:23 PM »

Very nice saber. Did you request an older soundboard or something? Never heard of that one.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2014, 03:28:52 PM »

Very nice saber. Did you request an older soundboard or something? Never heard of that one.

That might be because the original post is over 3 years old. 

I want to get a Shock LE too at some point, but in Bane's Heart.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 06:05:48 PM »

Did not notice that. XD This just must be a popular one then. Lol.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: