Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
Author Topic: Spring Raffle Extravaganza 2018 Winners  (Read 48719 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2018, 01:10:17 AM »

I'm too lazy to search, but I'm sure I know the answer. 4th place prize is usually a grab bag/mystery saber, am I right?

Edit: just looked.. Random Grab bag saber.. cool!

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -82

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2018, 01:13:50 AM »

Yes grab bag

Try not!...do, or do not.. there is no try.

Switzside
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2018, 02:23:08 AM »

Wow first raffle and third place thanks US! I'm so excited to see what I get!! You guys rock!

ryanjh55
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2018, 02:45:50 AM »

Angry pretty sure I didn't even get entered still showing a problem online when I log in and view my orders..

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -82

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2018, 02:59:57 AM »

Angry pretty sure I didn't even get entered still showing a problem online when I log in and view my orders..
I won 2nd prize and still don't see my order on the website. I just hope it ships early this week.

Try not!...do, or do not.. there is no try.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2018, 03:04:35 AM »

Just a FYI to raffle winners - if you are so inclined, you are able to request a specific blade color for a small fee (at least for the 3rd prize sabers)! I emailed Marlena after receiving my email to inquire and she got me all sorted out. I've been thinking of getting a consular green saber for a while (purchased one a few years ago as a present for my Dad, but never managed to get one for myself) so I requested that, and the hilt will still be a surprise!

Did you send your request to their "info" email or simply reply to the winning notification of the "shipping" email?  I sent my request by replying first thing in the morning after receiving the winning notification email but haven't gotten a response yet.  I know that last time after like the third day, they could no longer modify/upgrade my prize as it was already built.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Cronholo
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2018, 03:14:14 AM »

Congrats to all the winners!!! I am happy to be part of a great community which appreciates everything Star Wars. "May the force be with you"

whorl
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

Sic friat crustulum

« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2018, 03:15:02 AM »

Did you send your request to their "info" email or simply reply to the winning notification of the "shipping" email?  I sent my request by replying first thing in the morning after receiving the winning notification email but haven't gotten a response yet.  I know that last time after like the third day, they could no longer modify/upgrade my prize as it was already built.

I replied to the shipping email (just in case they were preferentially checking that) and also CC'd Marlena directly. Marlena responded within a couple of hours! Try forwarding your email to her - in my experience she responds very quickly.

Goldldr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2018, 03:52:53 AM »

Wow, third time was lucky, and rewarded me with a theme appropriate 3rd place prize!  Third place for third raffle!

Congrats to all the winners, better luck to those who didn’t win this time, and humble thanks to US for putting on contests like this to reward customers.  Great products, amazing service, fantastic company all around!

Current Saber Collection (?=mystery box pull, *=raffle prize)
Consular (Diamond)
Flamberge v2 w/ renegade LE emitters (Diamond)
Azure Reaper Obs4 tri-cree CG
Crimson Scorpion ObsL FO (?)
Liberator v3 stunt FO (?)
Sentinel v4 ObsL AS (?)
Aeon v4 stunt FO (*)
Dark Apprentice stunt FO (?)

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2018, 07:46:44 AM »

I replied to the shipping email (just in case they were preferentially checking that) and also CC'd Marlena directly. Marlena responded within a couple of hours! Try forwarding your email to her - in my experience she responds very quickly.
What is her email?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Nijtram
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2018, 09:41:30 AM »

The Force was with all the winners!
Congratulations  Grin

Dark Sentinel (LE v4, stunt saber) - Consular Green
Raven (SS pommel, FoC Silver, Obsidian v4) - Violett Amethyst

Disnihil
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2018, 12:13:44 PM »

Hell yeah! I won a third prize saber. That one is going to go to my wife. Super freaking excited about this!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2018, 02:02:38 PM »

congrats to all the winners, great to see M5, Tx and Edon's names up there.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2018, 07:07:36 PM »

Woot!  Congrats everyone!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Mote66
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2018, 08:50:27 PM »

Thanks so much, Ultrasabers! Incredibly cool that you all do this. I just went from a casual fan to a full on collector in one order. Let's do this!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: