Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hey Norm! What's your favorite planet!? Mine's the sun!  (Read 776 times)
charliecook19
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 14, 2023, 01:53:07 PM »

Greetings all!

Hope everyone is doing well. My name is Charlie and I am finally getting to making my introduction post. I'm originally from a small town in Maryland but after I got out of the Army I decided to settle my family and I in a small town in Pennsylvania.  I have been a Star Wars fan since I was 10 years old. My brother (who is 14 years older than me) grew up with the originals and when the Power of The Force figures came out in 95 he bought me a Han Solo and Darth Vader. I have been hooked since. Now I'm a "grown up" with 3 boys of my own. Star Wars is an every day topic of conversation in our house. Even my wife gets in on the conversations. We make regular trips to Galaxy's Edge in Florida and are actually going back down in a few weeks. I decided that it was time for my two youngest (6 & 9 years old) that they should have "real" lightsabers so I got them both Initiate V2s with Guardian Blue blades in my most recent order. The plan is to present them to them before going to Galaxy's Edge and finally get some epic family saber photos with Disney's Memory Maker PhotoPass. My oldest inherited my dual Dark Initiate sabers that interconnect with blazing red blades. In addition to the Initiates I just purchased, I also finally pulled the trigger and ordered the Scorpion with a pyrestone orange blade. I super excited to see how all of the sabers turned out and looking forward to getting to know more people in this community.

May the Force be with all of you.

Charlie

PS: I still have that Han Solo and Vader from all those years ago. They may not be worth anything from a value perspective. But if there was a fire and I could only save one thing from my collection, those figures would be it.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 602

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 08:53:16 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums.
 It sounds like your family is off to a good start with your sabers. That Scorpion sounds like a beast of a saber! Oh yeah, we all like to see saber pics too.  ;)MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/s & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/s an silver foc
 Archon CG w/s an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/s an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite s and AB foc
 Exile in CG w/s an silver foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Free)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (Raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Dark Initiate V2 in GB (free)
 Franken saber in VA
 Dominix LE V2 in BR (friend)
Wish list: Sound in my Guardian, Dark Prophecy BR

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: