Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652966 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2016, 01:37:22 AM »

Okay, thank for the tips. I also just unlocked Allies. What good does it do me to have them? Obviously they're good, but why? And is playing in the Squad Arena against other people?

You're allies will fill a 6th slot on your team. The more allies you have, the more characters available to you for filling out your team.

Well - here's an alternate for building your army of characters in terms of your Crystal usage.  I personally skip the chromium packs.

I'm using this approach for Barris. I'm hitting her Cantina Battles hard, so I get shards for her, and I also get credits to spend on QGJ. The chromium packs are what I used in the beginning to build up my character roster so I could have a few teams for Galactic War and guild raids. Now that I have that, I'm using them elsewhere.

The shipment store right now is what I'm using for Kit Fisto.

Again, where I'm at right now is that team of Jedi. It's the plan I put in motion when I started the game, and I'm going to see it through even if it kills me. I dont know which ones I'll need for my final battle against 7* Yoda, so I'm kind of casting a wide net. After that, I've got a few possible things I might do, but I'm not there l, yet.

My approach was just a little different, I guess. I wanted to get as many characters as possible, see which ones worked best for my needs, and then focus on building those. Combined with a focus on making sure I got lots of Jedi.

Who just unlocked Han Solo 5* from the Rancor Raid?

This guy.  Smiley

Way to go!

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2016, 02:57:28 AM »

the +3 on your characters means there's equipment you can put on 3 characters....always bump equipment up when you can....it helps.

Well I have a +6 damage that can be equipped on 6 of my characters. Still haven't decided who to give it too.

You're allies will fill a 6th slot on your team. The more allies you have, the more characters available to you for filling out your team..

So I have no allies, and yet I still have a ton of characters to choose from? 'Cause I do have about 15 to choose from before every LS battle.

@LC, thanks for another option. Smiley

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2016, 10:22:39 AM »

Well - here's an alternate for building your army of characters in terms of your Crystal usage.  I personally skip the chromium packs.

I'll use Luke Skywalker as an example since LR has him and has likely cleared Cantina battle 1-B.

I'd use the Crystals to buy Cantina Energy.

Then do multi-sims to farm his shards - look at all the loot you get that way, and it only gets better the higher the Cantina level.

Experience points (helps you level up faster), Credits, Training Droids, Shards and . . . Cantina Rewards.

LR - see that 169 in Orange?

Every time you save up 400 of that - you can go to the Cantina Store and redeem that for 5 Shards of a character of your choice and there are a lot of good ones in there.

I suggest farming QGJ first, then Fives (he's an awesome "Tank") and then get Boba Fett as a part of your Scoundrel team for the Credit Heist Event.

Look at you go...lol

I'll certainly look at that.  Thanks for the tip. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2016, 03:11:35 PM »

unlocked tie fighter pilot and nightsister acolyte. real close to vader (4 shards)

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2016, 04:29:49 PM »

Level 78. 5 shards away from 7* Ima Gun Di.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2016, 06:43:37 PM »

1. I hit level 80.
2. I got rey to five star and gear level 8.
3. I WANT HAN SOLO! Cry
4. Lord C, I'm gonna send you an ally request later.
5. 50 shards from ahsoka at 7*!

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2016, 06:45:56 PM »

Well I have a +6 damage that can be equipped on 6 of my characters. Still haven't decided who to give it too.

So I have no allies, and yet I still have a ton of characters to choose from? 'Cause I do have about 15 to choose from before every LS battle.

@LC, thanks for another option. Smiley
Send me an ally request. I'll put Qui-gon as my leader for ya. What map are you on on lightside?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2016, 08:08:39 PM »

Send me an ally request. I'll put Qui-gon as my leader for ya. What map are you on on lightside?

Sent. I also noticed you have a really good Ahsoka. I loved having her the one time I did. Smiley  As for LS map, I'm on #3, if that's what you mean.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2016, 08:32:18 PM »

Sent. I also noticed you have a really good Ahsoka. I loved having her the one time I did. Smiley  As for LS map, I'm on #3, if that's what you mean.
Thanks I've been slowly farming her. Yes I meant that. I'll accept your request in a couple hours. Busy right now.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2016, 11:22:13 PM »

Whoops clicked reject instead of accept... Embarrassed Send it again. What's your player name?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2016, 01:56:15 AM »

Whoops clicked reject instead of accept... Embarrassed Send it again. What's your player name?

All good. Player name is The Doctor.

Ally code: 535-562-825

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2016, 04:24:23 AM »

All good. Player name is The Doctor.

Ally code: 535-562-825

Ace Falcone sent a request as well.    Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2016, 04:59:02 AM »

Request sent DC.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2016, 05:24:20 AM »

Ace Falcone sent a request as well.    Grin

I was wondering who that was, but whoever it was had a decent looking team, so I accepted. Cheesy  Reading through the thread again I noticed it was you. Even better. Smiley

Request sent DC.

I had absolutely no idea who "Lorde Rapine" was. Wink   Also accepted, of course.

I just went through and sent invites to almost every code in this thread, so if you hear from TheDoctor, I'd appreciate if you accept.

-Latest update- I'm now level 22 and have unlocked Events and Guilds.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2016, 10:52:34 PM »

So I discovered earlier today that I have no Rebels for the event.  I'm not sure how I did this....

I might have thought Chewie was, but I realize he's Clone Wars version.  So, working on Lando now.

I have achieved level 51, so my current goal is getting everyone up to level 50, with 4+ stars, and tier 6 gear.  I'll work on specific characters after that.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: