Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652993 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #480 on: December 07, 2016, 03:56:26 PM »

How long is it open?

I don't know how long the 3 freebie cards with K-2SO and other goodies are going to be available.  I would try and claim them today for sure.  As for the event where you can earn more K-2SO shards and credits, it started today and it runs for 10 days, so 9 more after today.

I'm working on promoting her to 5* in GW. Right now her problem is she can't take a hit. Mine dies so quickly. And even though her heal is 40% health, my consular has more max health and does a bigger heal right away. But he doesn't have heal over time like Lumi does.

Too bad for me. There was an Apple only card when ships came out that gave Wedge and his starfighter. I already had him, so it gave me 32 shards and, obviously, his ship.

Get her to at least level 50 and gear 7 if you haven't and put a set of health mods on her and a set of armor mods.  Try and get ones with protection too.  She should live a lot longer.  Her ability block makes her pretty invaluable.

Pretty sure there was a similar card on Android too cuz I remember getting shards for Wedge.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #481 on: December 07, 2016, 04:25:15 PM »

I've come to the conclusion that this game just doesn't like me.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #482 on: December 07, 2016, 04:27:38 PM »

I've come to the conclusion that this game just doesn't like me.
Why is that? Not giving you what you want again? Don't worry we all feel your pain. Or have felt anyways.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #483 on: December 07, 2016, 04:31:19 PM »

Why is that? Not giving you what you want again? Don't worry we all feel your pain. Or have felt anyways.
Yep - basically...

"Oh, you just don't like me.  I mean, why not?  I'm nice."

Tongue

I've just looked at other people's characters too...just wow.  I'm doing it wrong...lol

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #484 on: December 07, 2016, 04:42:40 PM »

Get her to at least level 50 and gear 7 if you haven't and put a set of health mods on her and a set of armor mods.  Try and get ones with protection too.  She should live a lot longer.  Her ability block makes her pretty invaluable.

Pretty sure there was a similar card on Android too cuz I remember getting shards for Wedge.

Mine's lvl 53, only Gear 4. She has one protection mod and one health, in total 4 health bars and 2 protection. Not strong enough for where I am right now.

So should I focus on her with gear, or keep going with Rebels?

Also, what next for Arena Tokens? I'm thinking get Leia, HK, IG-88, or promote Sidious.

I've just looked at other people's characters too...just wow.  I'm doing it wrong...lol

Who's? If they've been playing a lot longer, than that would make sense.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #485 on: December 07, 2016, 05:27:54 PM »

I've just looked at other people's characters too...just wow.  I'm doing it wrong...lol

Who's? If they've been playing a lot longer, than that would make sense.

Lol, yeah don't look at my character list and try and set goals.  I've been at this game since launch.

Mine's lvl 53, only Gear 4. She has one protection mod and one health, in total 4 health bars and 2 protection. Not strong enough for where I am right now.

So should I focus on her with gear, or keep going with Rebels?

Also, what next for Arena Tokens? I'm thinking get Leia, HK, IG-88, or promote Sidious.

Yeah, you need to get her to Gear 7, she'll get a boost to protection when she gets to purple gear.  Also need to get her another health and armor mod so that she has sets.

It depends who you are trying harder for.  Are you trying harder to get a solid Rebel Squad, or a Jedi squad?  Not that you can't mix and match, but usually you have a group you are trying for.

Well, Leia is a solid one for a Rebel squad.  HK is a good droid squad leader, but that may be a bit down the road for you.  IG-88 is a must have IMO.  He will add some serious firepower to your Scoundrel squad.  As for Sidious, if you're close to promoting him to his next star, I guess you could finish.  After that though, I wouldn't work on him as much anymore.  He used to be pretty hot to have, but he's not all that great anymore.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #486 on: December 07, 2016, 06:22:26 PM »

I don't know how long the 3 freebie cards with K-2SO and other goodies are going to be available.  I would try and claim them today for sure.  As for the event where you can earn more K-2SO shards and credits, it started today and it runs for 10 days, so 9 more after today.

Well I'm on vacation until saturday so... yeah. But hopefully I'll still be able to get him.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #487 on: December 07, 2016, 06:25:26 PM »

Well I'm on vacation until saturday so... yeah. But hopefully I'll still be able to get him.

What, no phone and a WiFi hotspot at some cafe you can use?  Wink

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #488 on: December 07, 2016, 06:41:56 PM »

FYI All...

Sorry for not bringing this up earlier, but with all this talk of farming character shards, it made me think I should mention this.  When you are farming for shards, whether it is on hard mode missions or on Cantina battles, I have a suggestion for you.  It's something that someone in my guild pointed out to me a little while back.  I Sim a lot of my battles cuz I've gotten lazy or don't wanna deal with the fights.  When you Sim a battle, do two at a time.  Obviously on hard mode battles you can only sim 2 and then only 1 is left, but on Cantina you can Sim 2 at a time as much as you have energy.  Using this tactic I have found a greater drop rate of character shards.  Sometimes you get 2, sometimes only 1.  However I seem to get more than doing the missions 1 by 1 or 3 at a time or however many you do for Cantina if you blow all your energy at once.  It's not flawless, but I definitely have noticed a pickup in my shard count drop rate.

Edit: This farming trick seems to work well for anything you're farming, which includes gear pieces.  Also something I've found is that if I go to the mission directly from the home screen, rather than going through the character and finding what shards or gear pieces, it seems to farm out better.  Sometimes it seems like the game KNOWS you're farming that stuff for that character and tries to cheat you more.  So if you find what you're looking for and what mission it's on, then go to the home screen and go directly to the mission, it seems to work better.

Also, I have made quite the fortunate discovery for K-2SO.  There are 6 Tier battles and 1 bonus battle.  If you do all 7 you get 29 shards, which sadly leaves you 1 short today of moving him from 3* to 4*.  However if you do the math, 29 shards x 10 days is 290 shards.  It takes 30 for 4*, 65 for 5*, 85 for 6* and 100 for 7*.  Well all that totals to 280 shards, which means if you are capable of doing all the missions every day, you'll have K-2SO to 7* by the end of the event and still have 10 shards left over for the shard shop.   Cheesy

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #489 on: December 07, 2016, 06:50:37 PM »

Yeah, you need to get her to Gear 7, she'll get a boost to protection when she gets to purple gear.  Also need to get her another health and armor mod so that she has sets.

It depends who you are trying harder for.  Are you trying harder to get a solid Rebel Squad, or a Jedi squad?  Not that you can't mix and match, but usually you have a group you are trying for.

Well, Leia is a solid one for a Rebel squad.  HK is a good droid squad leader, but that may be a bit down the road for you.  IG-88 is a must have IMO.  He will add some serious firepower to your Scoundrel squad.  As for Sidious, if you're close to promoting him to his next star, I guess you could finish.  After that though, I wouldn't work on him as much anymore.  He used to be pretty hot to have, but he's not all that great anymore.

I know, Gear 7 is really nice. That's as far as I've gotten on anyone so far.

I want a solid Rebel squad in the near future, also not looking for a Jedi squad soon. But I would like a better healer than Consular. Since I'm already working on promoting her, I thought I might give her a big boost with much better Gear too.  Undecided

88 would be my 6th Scoundrel, 7th soon 'cause I'm more then halfway to Boba. Sidious is still 0/65, so maybe not. I'm thinking Leia.

Also, thanks for the farming tip! I'll have to try it. Would it apply to Gear too?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #490 on: December 07, 2016, 07:33:02 PM »

88 would be my 6th Scoundrel, 7th soon 'cause I'm more then halfway to Boba. Sidious is still 0/65, so maybe not. I'm thinking Leia.

Also, thanks for the farming tip! I'll have to try it. Would it apply to Gear too?

Boba and 88 are both good Scoundrels.  I would replace one of your others like Cad and/or Greedo.  Probably best to stop on Sidious for now.  Plenty of other better characters to get.

Yes it seems to work pretty well for gear too.  I edited my other post, take note of the other bit I added.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #491 on: December 07, 2016, 08:15:35 PM »

What, no phone and a WiFi hotspot at some cafe you can use?  Wink
My tablet's not with me at the moment. Only got my laptop. But hey it's just a game.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #492 on: December 07, 2016, 08:36:37 PM »

Boba and 88 are both good Scoundrels.  I would replace one of your others like Cad and/or Greedo.  Probably best to stop on Sidious for now.  Plenty of other better characters to get.

Yes it seems to work pretty well for gear too.  I edited my other post, take note of the other bit I added.

I'll probably replace Cad and either ST Han or Dengar.

Cool! Point for the info.  Smiley

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #493 on: December 07, 2016, 08:52:19 PM »

I'll probably replace Cad and either ST Han or Dengar.

Cool! Point for the info.  Smiley
https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20exia/collection/dengar/
Actually debgar is quite good. check out ^mine^.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #494 on: December 07, 2016, 08:57:33 PM »

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20exia/collection/dengar/
Actually debgar is quite good. check out ^mine^.

2* and Gear level 6 is good? Sure, some decent mods, but even I don't have much use for a 2* toon.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: