Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652959 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #615 on: December 13, 2016, 03:05:15 PM »

So, Boba Fett is pretty freakin' awesome.  I like his second attack.  He needs some more protection/health right now, but I bet he ends up being one of my better characters.

Considering getting the "Jedi Pack" (the crystals one - F2P for this cat).  Loads of shards?

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #616 on: December 13, 2016, 03:28:13 PM »

.....I would have advised against that.  You can acquire those easily from STR Gear Challenge Sun, Mon, Thurs.  It might be frustrating to wait, but eventually you'll find you have dozens, if not hundreds stockpiled that you no longer need.   Undecided

I thought someone would.  Sad    Ackbar already got it, I just used it to get Lando to Gear 7, and Wedge, Biggs, Luminara, and Chewie still need it.

EDIT: I just unlocked Ships!

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #617 on: December 13, 2016, 04:39:48 PM »

Yep, got that afterwards.

.....I would have advised against that.  You can acquire those easily from STR Gear Challenge Sun, Mon, Thurs.  It might be frustrating to wait, but eventually you'll find you have dozens, if not hundreds stockpiled that you no longer need.   Undecided
Yep I had about 270 but I had 7 characters who needed at least one. do the math. Anyways DC just put in a guild request for them and your sure to get a bunch of them. That's how I got so many.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #618 on: December 13, 2016, 04:53:23 PM »

Yep I had about 270 but I had 7 characters who needed at least one. do the math. Anyways DC just put in a guild request for them and your sure to get a bunch of them. That's how I got so many.

That's what I've been doing. I've used them as my guild request at least 3 times in a row now. Results have not been good.  Sad

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #619 on: December 13, 2016, 05:10:27 PM »

That's what I've been doing. I've used them as my guild request at least 3 times in a row now. Results have not been good.  Sad
Sorry. I'll try to give you some tomorrow. I'm really busy right now. I cleared the tier 6 K-2SO event. Pain in the rear.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #620 on: December 13, 2016, 05:10:57 PM »

5 shards from 5* Wedge

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #621 on: December 13, 2016, 05:21:29 PM »

5 shards from 5* Wedge

51 shards away from that for me. I also need 14 pieces of gear to get him to tier 7. I'd love to have him on my team against EP, but he needs his attacks to be at least a 6, preferably a 7. K-S2O is getting that priority right now.

Then there's the credit issue of getting all these mods maxed out.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #622 on: December 13, 2016, 05:28:34 PM »

credits always a issue. lol

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #623 on: December 13, 2016, 05:34:47 PM »

Sorry. I'll try to give you some tomorrow. I'm really busy right now. I cleared the tier 6 K-2SO event. Pain in the rear.

Thanks. I give away any Gear that I have a ton of or don't need. But usually half the requests I need too and half the others I don't have. I've seen quite a few other Mk 4 keypad requests while mine was in there too.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #624 on: December 13, 2016, 09:18:37 PM »

Yeah, you can burn through them quick, but then it's like you don't need them again forever.  Guild request is definitely a good way to get some without spending crystals.

Totally worth it though to get him powered all the way up.  I just promoted mine to 6* today.

51 shards away from that for me. I also need 14 pieces of gear to get him to tier 7. I'd love to have him on my team against EP, but he needs his attacks to be at least a 6, preferably a 7. K-S2O is getting that priority right now.

Then there's the credit issue of getting all these mods maxed out.

credits always a issue. lol

Heh, that they are.  I already burned through almost all of my 10 mil from the credit heist.  Now, with mods I tend to only push my A-team to max if I put in new mods.  Anybody else I usually bump their mods to 12 and then stop and do it slowly the rest of the way.  That way you've at least got the mod up to gold and all its bonus stats are revealed.

Thanks. I give away any Gear that I have a ton of or don't need. But usually half the requests I need too and half the others I don't have. I've seen quite a few other Mk 4 keypad requests while mine was in there too.

It happens.  Wait until later levels when everybody wants stun cuffs or things that take 50 to build, not just 20.  The worst are things like Fusion Furnace salvage that you need 50 of, but you can only ask for 2 at a time, not even 5.  There are some others too that you can only ask for 2 of.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #625 on: December 13, 2016, 10:05:20 PM »

On the verge of getting Leia to 7 Star & Gear Level 9 (been sitting on a Furnace for a while for her).

Will be able to get my Ackbar to Gear 10.

So now I just have to finish my push to get Biggs to 85 / 7 Star / Gear 8 and hopefully that will all be enough to get me a 7-Star Emperor Palpatine!

I really don't know how hard they will be making it.

This will be my team to get the 7th Star:

- Admiral Ackbar (Leader):  85 / 7* / Gear 10

- Lando Calrissian:  85 / 7* / Gear 11

- Luke Skywalker:  85 / 7* / Gear 9

- Princess Leia:  85 / 7* / Gear 9

- Biggs Darklighter:  85 / 7* / Gear 8

I'll probably use my Han Solo for lower levels.  Love the "Han Shoots First" unique ability.

PS - If you are wondering if Princess Leia is worth getting, she is currently at a higher Power rating at 6* then a bunch of my 7* characters.

Powerful Attacker is she; POWERFUL Attacker.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #626 on: December 14, 2016, 12:35:21 AM »

On the verge of getting Leia to 7 Star & Gear Level 9 (been sitting on a Furnace for a while for her).

Will be able to get my Ackbar to Gear 10.

So now I just have to finish my push to get Biggs to 85 / 7 Star / Gear 8 and hopefully that will all be enough to get me a 7-Star Emperor Palpatine!

I really don't know how hard they will be making it.

This will be my team to get the 7th Star:

- Admiral Ackbar (Leader):  85 / 7* / Gear 10

- Lando Calrissian:  85 / 7* / Gear 11

- Luke Skywalker:  85 / 7* / Gear 9

- Princess Leia:  85 / 7* / Gear 9

- Biggs Darklighter:  85 / 7* / Gear 8

I'll probably use my Han Solo for lower levels.  Love the "Han Shoots First" unique ability.

PS - If you are wondering if Princess Leia is worth getting, she is currently at a higher Power rating at 6* then a bunch of my 7* characters.

Powerful Attacker is she; POWERFUL Attacker.

I think you'll be good with that team. If you had Wedge instead of Luke, I'd say it's a lock. From what I've seen, EP gets paired with 4 or 5 RGs during the 7* battle. It's all about group damage.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #627 on: December 14, 2016, 02:46:38 AM »

So, these Fleet Shipments are freakin' awesome! The update is worth it for them alone! I got my first shard pack for Wedge, and also 5 Mk 4 Arakyd Droid Callers. Those are gone already.  Roll Eyes

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #628 on: December 14, 2016, 02:49:54 AM »

I think you'll be good with that team. If you had Wedge instead of Luke, I'd say it's a lock. From what I've seen, EP gets paired with 4 or 5 RGs during the 7* battle. It's all about group damage.

Well, Ackbar's "Tactical Genius" ability triggered by Lando's "Mustache Massacre" is a super potent Group Attack so I should be good.  Smiley

I've been on the business end of that a few times - not fun!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #629 on: December 14, 2016, 03:07:53 AM »

Well, Ackbar's "Tactical Genius" ability triggered by Lando's "Mustache Massacre" is a super potent Group Attack so I should be good.  Smiley

I've been on the business end of that a few times - not fun!

Mustache massacre? Really?  Tongue

Assuming you mean Double Down, I've used it with Tactical Genius in effect, it's fun.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: