Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652993 times)
Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #645 on: December 14, 2016, 10:53:58 PM »

I guess I'm going all the way with Biggs then. Thanks for the input. I'll certainly feel like I've achieved something getting my first 7* character.  Grin
You got biggs to 7*?

As for Barriss, I've borrowed someone's super geared and upgraded Barriss, and my 4* Wedge hit harder. Don't expect her for offense, she's purely defensive. A darn good one though. Really good health and a heal that can be better than other heals.
Ah really. Mine hits for about 5k on a critical hit with mace as lead. I'm plannning on removing her bullet sponge capabilities and making hr purely offensive. I need heavy hitters and I like her simultaenus attack and heal. Plus she has the second best heal in the game(Chirrut stole the #1 spot Angry ) Anyways, I'm working on my jawas right now in combination with wiggs so It's taking forever. I'm about ready to send a rather rude complaint about those mk5 furnaces... I need 7 of them right now Cry

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #646 on: December 14, 2016, 10:57:33 PM »

You got biggs to 7*?
Ah really. Mine hits for about 5k on a critical hit with mace as lead. I'm plannning on removing her bullet sponge capabilities and making hr purely offensive. I need heavy hitters and I like her simultaenus attack and heal. Plus she has the second best heal in the game(Chirrut stole the #1 spot Angry ) Anyways, I'm working on my jawas right now in combination with wiggs so It's taking forever. I'm about ready to send a rather rude complaint about those mk5 furnaces... I need 7 of them right now Cry

I have a lot of maxed high level health mods on her since she heals based off her max health. She's like Miracle Max. My team goes from mostly dead to full health.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #647 on: December 14, 2016, 11:24:39 PM »

Question for the group. I'll get Biggs to 6* later today, pumped for him being my first toon to get there.  Grin   I was planning to get Lumi to 6* in GW after that, but should I just go all the way to 7* with Biggs? Normally I wouldn't, but with the big event coming, I think I will. Thoughts?

Finish getting Biggs to 7* for the Emperor event, you'll want the extra firepower.

Ah really. Mine hits for about 5k on a critical hit with mace as lead. I'm plannning on removing her bullet sponge capabilities and making her purely offensive. I need heavy hitters and I like her simultaenus attack and heal. Plus she has the second best heal in the game(Chirrut stole the #1 spot Angry )

Yeah, Barriss really doesn't shine for her damage, she's all about the healing.  You can try and boost her damage, but I'm not sure it'll really go that high.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #648 on: December 15, 2016, 12:30:36 AM »

Speaking of Barriss...

Today I got Qui-Gon to 5*.  Which means I unlocked Yoda  Grin Cheesy

And I unlocked Barriss.  What I like most about her Equalize Healing ability is that it ignores the anti-healing debuff.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #649 on: December 15, 2016, 12:38:07 AM »

Speaking of Barriss...

Today I got Qui-Gon to 5*.  Which means I unlocked Yoda  Grin Cheesy

And I unlocked Barriss.  What I like most about her Equalize Healing ability is that it ignores the anti-healing debuff.

Head bow.

He's pretty cool for you level I remember the good old days when yoda was the OP character of the game(second to rey of course)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #650 on: December 15, 2016, 02:20:40 AM »

You got biggs to 7*?

I literally just promoted him to 6*. Provided I win every GW, he'll be 7* in exactly 1 week.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #651 on: December 15, 2016, 02:27:33 AM »

Well, so I bought the Jedi Card.  Got shards for pretty much every Jedi in the game that I don't have. Smiley

Ahsoka's three shards from 4* now.

Boba Fett's good. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #652 on: December 15, 2016, 02:33:11 AM »

Well, so I bought the Jedi Card.  Got shards for pretty much every Jedi in the game that I don't have. Smiley

Ahsoka's three shards from 4* now.

Boba Fett's good. Smiley

SCORE! I'm happy for you. Is that okay if it's just a game?  Roll Eyes

Also nice! I'm currently working on QGJ in Cantina, but when I'm don't with him I'll probably go back to Ahsoka.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #653 on: December 15, 2016, 02:41:31 AM »

Also nice! I'm currently working on QGJ in Cantina, but when I'm don't with him I'll probably go back to Ahsoka.

Is what ok?  Being happy?  Yes please.  Smiley

It was 1200 crystals for cryin' out loud...lol

I'm working on HK in the GW store, but I'll be going back to Lumi after I get him. CGJ is there too - right?

I think it's Cantina Battles that have Ahsoka shards.  I'll be on that, like a bum on a baloney sandwich.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #654 on: December 15, 2016, 02:52:19 AM »

In your face Vader! He did Force Crush, and then I used Ackbar to dispel all debuffs and heal from each one. Ha!

Is what ok?  Being happy?  Yes please.  Smiley

It was 1200 crystals for cryin' out loud...lol

I'm working on HK in the GW store, but I'll be going back to Lumi after I get him. CGJ is there too - right?

I think it's Cantina Battles that have Ahsoka shards.  I'll be on that, like a bum on a baloney sandwich.

Being happy for a game.

True.

HK isn't in GW. He's in Arena shipments. . . .

QGJ and Ahsoka are in Cantina. . . .

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #655 on: December 15, 2016, 02:55:50 AM »

Ok - that's where I get the shards...lol

At any rate...HK, Ahsoka, and Lumi are my goals right now...

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #656 on: December 15, 2016, 03:00:07 AM »

Ahsoka's good but nowhere near spectacular. Oh yeah only at lower levels. Characters you should put at top priority in 7* for cantina and the order in which you do it would be like this(battles and shipments) Lando QGJ, Wedge or GS and Fives, Dooku and boba, and Mace and Jawa Scavenger. They should be your top priorities. But do those pairs for optimal efficiency(I'm turning into 3po). For the wedge or GS from battles go for GS if you can't get to wedge as of yet. I learned the hard way. Fives is an awesome raid character. I'm 4 shards for a 5* 5's Cheesy and dooku is good for galactic war. He is in map six so you could alternatively go for any jedi other than old ben(sorta good). Boba for pure awesomeness and he's a good scoundrel. Mace is fleet commander and a good character overall. Jawa cuz you need jawas for mod challenges. These would be my recommendations.

P.S. Krace add any feedback necessary please...

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #657 on: December 15, 2016, 03:14:43 AM »

Thanks for the tips!

So there's only 3 capital ships in the game, what do y'all think is the best? I think Ackbar's.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #658 on: December 15, 2016, 03:34:22 AM »

Thanks for the tips!

So there's only 3 capital ships in the game, what do y'all think is the best? I think Ackbar's.

Then you haven't flown into a whole wing of TIE Fighters  Wink

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #659 on: December 15, 2016, 05:28:42 AM »

Then you haven't flown into a whole wing of TIE Fighters  Wink

Huh? So the Executrix combined with TIE Fighters is good?

EDIT: I just dealt 60000 on a critical hit with Culling Blade! Shocked

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: