Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652969 times)
KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #765 on: December 21, 2016, 06:38:57 PM »

Mace 5* QGJ 4* Eeth 4*, working Asoka and Lumi to 5*

Id work on Bariss.  She is a much better healer than Lumi, although Lumi seems to have better DPS.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #766 on: December 21, 2016, 09:18:25 PM »

Have I mentioned yet how sometimes I hate Hate HATE frakking GW?!?!?

Emperor, Vader, Shoretrooper, RG, and B2.  They wiped out 2 low level crap teams(which I use to try waste their specials), 2 of my lesser teams(trying to soften up Emperor and Shoretrooper), and 2 of my ass-kicking teams.  I only got Emperor and Shoretrooper dead.  It's utter crap that a team can be that overpowered and just shred anything.

This person was obviously a pay to win player because they had Shoretrooper maxed out at 7* and probably got it from the tournaments.  If you'll remember, the Shoretrooper tournaments were run via crystals for refresh.  So yeah, somebody spent some bucks for this guy.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #767 on: December 21, 2016, 10:34:21 PM »

Have I mentioned yet how sometimes I hate Hate HATE frakking GW?!?!?

Emperor, Vader, Shoretrooper, RG, and B2.  They wiped out 2 low level crap teams(which I use to try waste their specials), 2 of my lesser teams(trying to soften up Emperor and Shoretrooper), and 2 of my ass-kicking teams.  I only got Emperor and Shoretrooper dead.  It's utter crap that a team can be that overpowered and just shred anything.

This person was obviously a pay to win player because they had Shoretrooper maxed out at 7* and probably got it from the tournaments.  If you'll remember, the Shoretrooper tournaments were run via crystals for refresh.  So yeah, somebody spent some bucks for this guy.

I ran into a maxed HK, 88, 86, RG and Jawa engineer. It was like an NFL team against a peewee football team. One of my so so teams didn't even get off a shot.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #768 on: December 21, 2016, 11:15:16 PM »

I ran into a maxed HK, 88, 86, RG and Jawa engineer. It was like an NFL team against a peewee football team. One of my so so teams didn't even get off a shot.

Yep, that's how those teams run.  Jawa Eng is given all kinds of speed and then he goes first and gives the rest of the team 40% turn meter, which basically puts the rest of them up to bat.  IG-88 will lay down debuffs on a whole team, including ability block.  Then HK can use his grenade to lay even more of them.  IG-86 then uses his special and can mow down a key character.  The whole time their crits are fueling their turn meter.  It's pretty brutal.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #769 on: December 21, 2016, 11:23:12 PM »

What I don't get, is how you lose GW when you have teams of 7* characters of your own.

@LC, for your Sith team, just figure out what works best. Sounds like Savage.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #770 on: December 21, 2016, 11:56:13 PM »

What I don't get, is how you lose GW when you have teams of 7* characters of your own.

@LC, for your Sith team, just figure out what works best. Sounds like Savage.

You're put against overpowering teams that are cranked up by the computer, and the node 12 teams are always a bit higher level than you are. If you're 85, they're the Hulk on steroids and missing his mom.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #771 on: December 22, 2016, 12:03:50 AM »

You're put against overpowering teams that are cranked up by the computer, and the node 12 teams are always a bit higher level than you are. If you're 85, they're the Hulk on steroids and missing his mom.

So they put them higher than level 85? Or just super mod sets and best possible Gear?

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #772 on: December 22, 2016, 12:15:39 AM »

So they put them higher than level 85? Or just super mod sets and best possible Gear?

Super mods and gear. Levels that seem unreachable for normal players.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #773 on: December 22, 2016, 12:40:32 AM »

Super mods and gear. Levels that seem unreachable for normal players.

So they do go over 85.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #774 on: December 22, 2016, 12:50:45 AM »

So they do go over 85.

No, I meant the levels of protection, damage, health. They will say 85, but it seems like they are at a higher level, because of their levels of protection and so on. The numbers they have don't seem to be attainable by actual players. They seem to be cranked up beyond what we could ever hope to get.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #775 on: December 22, 2016, 12:56:38 AM »

Think Health = 50K and Protection = 60K.  Flippin' unreal.

I've had my A Teams wiped out without even putting a dent in them.

At this point - I usually go through the first 10 then hit Restart.  It's just not worth my Time / Immense Frustration to try & finish it . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #776 on: December 22, 2016, 12:57:59 AM »

No, I meant the levels of protection, damage, health. They will say 85, but it seems like they are at a higher level, because of their levels of protection and so on. The numbers they have don't seem to be attainable by actual players. They seem to be cranked up beyond what we could ever hope to get.

Sad

I'll just count myself lucky that I normally win.

Think Health = 50K and Protection = 60K.  Flippin' unreal.

I've had my A Teams wiped out without even putting a dent in them.

At this point - I usually go through the first 10 then hit Restart.  It's just not worth my Time / Immense Frustration to try & finish it . . .

Wow. Just get every character in the game up to 7*.  Wink

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #777 on: December 22, 2016, 01:06:57 AM »

And Maul is now mine.

Back to starring up Leia, Wedge, and Ackbar.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #778 on: December 22, 2016, 01:52:19 AM »

Yeah Darth Maul!

I'm so psyched he is easily (relatively) mineable now.  Got 10 more shards tonight.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #779 on: December 22, 2016, 02:31:35 AM »

And Maul is now mine.

Back to starring up Leia, Wedge, and Ackbar.

Hey! You stole my plan!  Tongue

----

Oh, and all you level 80+ guys, I just put another Galactic War in the bag.  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: