Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652971 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #915 on: December 30, 2016, 03:11:24 PM »

Further to that; I just tweaked Ahsoka's mods, and it bumped her up my line-up. Smiley

I like Ahsoka.  She is a little better now than she used to be since they tweaked her and if you've got Anakin in your party she's even better.  I wish he had a synergy thing he got from her.  Also I wish Barriss and Lumi had synergy.  Honestly they should since both of them are Master/Padawan pairs.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #916 on: December 30, 2016, 03:35:17 PM »

Hmmm...

Then
Obi Wan - Anakin
Qui-Gon - Obi Wan
Dooku - Sidious...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #917 on: December 30, 2016, 04:11:02 PM »

Hmmm...

Then
Obi Wan - Anakin
Qui-Gon - Obi Wan
Dooku - Sidious...

Not really.

Anakin is a Jedi Knight and no longer a Padawan.  Besides, for it to even try and make sense it'd have to be General Kenobi(Heroic Tank Raid) and not Old Ben.

Neither version of Obi-Wan is appropriate to be Qui-Gon's Padawan.

Dooku, while the "apprentice" in the Rule of Two, is hardly a learner of any sort.  He was a skilled Jedi and then turned Sith.  It might be interesting to breathe new life into Sidious(if they revamp him) to have him have synergy with Dooku and vice versa.  Though Dooku is enough of a pain in the a$$ as he is already.

----------

Hooray for credit heist today!  Didn't get as much as today, 2.5 mil x2, as I have on the previous couple credit heists but I'll make do.  It was enough to get 4 of my guys maxed to 85.  Though now I am wondering if I should have saved it for the upcoming Jawa event.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #918 on: December 30, 2016, 04:19:13 PM »

Ahsoka promoted to 4* and Gear 7. Maybe she has a chance of being slightly useful now.

Oh, and the Gear thing was literally unintentional. I wasn't consciously trying to Gear her up, and all the sudden she was 3/6 to upgrade to 7. Happy me.  Cheesy

EDIT: Her Starfighter hits really hard now too. I just wish it could take a hit in return.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #919 on: December 30, 2016, 05:19:36 PM »

just got Rey.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #920 on: December 30, 2016, 06:34:26 PM »

Ahsoka promoted to 4* and Gear 7. Maybe she has a chance of being slightly useful now.

Oh, and the Gear thing was literally unintentional. I wasn't consciously trying to Gear her up, and all the sudden she was 3/6 to upgrade to 7. Happy me.  Cheesy

EDIT: Her Starfighter hits really hard now too. I just wish it could take a hit in return.
Ahsoka is good but she does become less useful once you start working towards holding higher ranks in the arena. Fives got his unique ability zeta'd and while I've owned a zeta, I saw some footage and he has turned into a supersaiyan god. Almost have qui-gon to gear 11. Vader is almost at gear 9. Now to level up biggs, wedge, palpatine, lando, yoda, SThan, ig-88,86, hk, and GS. I wish I hadn't dropped from the game for two months. Big mistake.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #921 on: December 30, 2016, 07:01:05 PM »

Hey!

Grey Owl!   You got your handle changed. Smiley Grin

Right on.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #922 on: December 30, 2016, 08:46:07 PM »

Hey!

Grey Owl!   You got your handle changed. Smiley Grin

Right on.
Wait what!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked When did that happen! I wonder who did that. I certainly didn't. I have a feeling a certain forumer may have had something to do with it >Lord Rapine<. I really should check my profile more often. Anyways guess who I fought in suad arena the other day on my alt account. It was some stranger called Lorde Rapine of Liberation Army. I Wiggsitized them with the devastating Wiggs hit wonder. I was only lvl 48 at the time.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #923 on: December 30, 2016, 10:05:40 PM »

I feel entitled to profanity right now. I was saving my last Arena fight for right before the prizes to try and get below 1000. I was playing a board game, and then I had 5 more minutes. So I rushed to my iPad, found a suitable opponent. . . and beat him 1 minute too late.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #924 on: December 30, 2016, 10:47:09 PM »

I feel entitled to profanity right now. I was saving my last Arena fight for right before the prizes to try and get below 1000. I was playing a board game, and then I had 5 more minutes. So I rushed to my iPad, found a suitable opponent. . . and beat him 1 minute too late.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I'm confused, unless Canada is different.  Arena prizes come out at 6pm EST (East Coast Time in the U.S.), so here at least, it's another 14 minutes till prizes.  I'm pretty sure they don't take an hour to calculate them like the do for the tournaments, but I could be wrong.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #925 on: December 30, 2016, 10:59:52 PM »

I'm confused, unless Canada is different.  Arena prizes come out at 6pm EST (East Coast Time in the U.S.), so here at least, it's another 14 minutes till prizes.  I'm pretty sure they don't take an hour to calculate them like the do for the tournaments, but I could be wrong.

You're correct, but I don't think the game honors daylight savings time, so the drops should happen an hour earlier than they used to. The midnight and midday refreshes all happen at 11, the evening drops happen at 5, etc. I noticed it after we "fell behind."

Ugh! I just had to pass on Vader shards in the fleet shipments. I had to snag two sets of shards from my 7* characters in order to put me over the edge for my daily K-2 shards. Grrrr!!!

But that means I'm only 5 shards away from him being 7*, which will help when the EP event rolls around, it'll help my regular rebels challenges, and he is good in GW and the arena, so it's worth it. But passing on Vader shards....*sigh*....he'll be back. He'll be back.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #926 on: December 30, 2016, 11:07:38 PM »

Yup. For me I get Arena prizes at 5 and Ship Arena at 6.

In better news, I finally got me a 3* Home One!

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #927 on: December 31, 2016, 01:51:32 AM »

Hmm, I get arena a 6pm, and ships at 7pm here on the East Coast...

In other news....

YAY: I have enough shards to get 5* Ackbar and thus get the Emperor....And I now have enough to get me a 6* Qui-Gon!!!!

Not yay:  I don't have the 250k nor 500k respectively to actually do either of those....

I wish there was a way to sell gear parts we don't need.... Or even see our gear part inventory.  Time to sell some mods.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #928 on: December 31, 2016, 03:00:02 AM »

Not yay:  I don't have the 250k nor 500k respectively to actually do either of those....

I wish there was a way to sell gear parts we don't need.... Or even see our gear part inventory.  Time to sell some mods.

Used to be able to.  Would be nice if we could again.  I have some pieces that I have thousands of that it would be nice to sell some.

Have you done the Credit Heist yet today?

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #929 on: December 31, 2016, 03:31:51 AM »

*cackles like a madman*

You can't stop the droid pain train fools!

GW 12, level 85 maxed team with Vader, Sun Fac, RG, Shoretrooper, and Chewie.  Trying to out tank me, but that shavit wasn't gonna fly.

Shoretrooper went first, then Chewie, then RG, then Sun Fac, and lastly Vader.  They killed IG-86 four times, and Jawa Engineer just rebooted him and sent him back to kill some more.  If they had taken out IG-88, things might have gotten bad, but when you leave the principal AOE'er to just lay down dots everywhere you're gonna lose.  Combined with HK's grenade debuffs, IG-88 was just murdering tanks.  K-2SO was a big help too, cuz he was taunting and counter attacking and dazing most of the fight.

The secret to beating a droid team is you must Must MUST go before the Jawa Engineer.  You absolutely cannot let him use his Recalibrate which gives everybody bonus crit chance and all the droids get +45% turn meter.  With those things IG-88 and HK are gonna be going next and use their AOE's and debuff your entire team and as long as they get 2 crits, their turn meter is full again, which means now they can use their basic attack to shred some poor debuffed schmuck.  Then you'll probably have IG-86 go and if he calls HK or IG-88 to assist, they'll probably crit again and now they have a full turn meter all over again.  You likely will lose a man by this point if you haven't already.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: