Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652965 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #945 on: January 01, 2017, 05:55:38 PM »

for being probably the newest player here..moving up pretty good I think.
Did you mean that I'm kind of the newest?  That would make me feel a lot better...lol

I envy the times when you say you've unlocked or promoted someone.  Smiley

Wait a while. I currently have:

1* - 111
2* - 35
3* - 6
4* - 260
5* - 55

When I'm training a toon, I usually run out of credits before I make any sort of debt in my 4* droids.

Wow.  Yes please.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #946 on: January 01, 2017, 06:04:13 PM »

I was referring  to myself. most of you guys were hulks when I started playing.  Smiley

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #947 on: January 01, 2017, 06:09:18 PM »

To give you an idea.

I've had about 1.6 million total credits today. I now have 292k. I promoted K-2 to 7* (1 mil.) and upgraded Wedge from level 72-74, as I'm currently trying to get my GW squads all into the mid 70s. So in that 1.3 million, I did work on 2 toons, and I still have the following training droids:

4* - 258
5* - 55

Two levels up and barely a scratch on my top droids, but it took half my available credits to do it. And he still has 11 levels to go before topping out.

I'm also working on shards for my scoundrels, though, so hopefully my credit situation sill improve slightly once I can take out the top heist tiers.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #948 on: January 01, 2017, 06:25:43 PM »

I was referring  to myself. most of you guys were hulks when I started playing.  Smiley
Drat.  I liked it better when I though you were referring to me...lol

Yes indeed, bB! You are most certainly doing very well. Smiley
You likely have more than one toon I'd like. Tongue

To give you an idea.

I've had about 1.6 million total credits today. I now have 292k. I promoted K-2 to 7* (1 mil.) and upgraded Wedge from level 72-74, as I'm currently trying to get my GW squads all into the mid 70s. So in that 1.3 million, I did work on 2 toons, and I still have the following training droids:

4* - 258
5* - 55

Two levels up and barely a scratch on my top droids, but it took half my available credits to do it. And he still has 11 levels to go before topping out.

I'm also working on shards for my scoundrels, though, so hopefully my credit situation sill improve slightly once I can take out the top heist tiers.
Oh wow.
Cool.

Oh shards too.  I desperately want Wedge - it's painfully slow going.

Count Dooku is an arsehole.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #949 on: January 01, 2017, 06:27:51 PM »

Ha ha!!

I was thinking, "DC is going to love this! Everybody else? Not so much."

No - I'm with DC on this one now too.  Feeling the training droid crunch.

Promoted Luke...

I take full responsibility for my act. . . . . .

No, I didn't have anything to do with it. Tongue   It's a pleasant surprise though. But I was thinking, that's not much more often than usual, it it?

I always participate in the credit heist too, try to stock up for later.

Although, I'm not gaining credits anymore. It seems I now spend as many as I acquire. Holding steady around 10-11M.

1* - 111
2* - 35
3* - 6
4* - 260
5* - 55

When I'm training a toon, I usually run out of credits before I make any sort of debt in my 4* droids.

I think it's about the same, but with all the other events, the heists haven't been as frequent lately, it seems.

I remember when I had over 7 million and was beginning to wonder what I'd do with all of it. Then I unlocked and discovered 4 and 5 tier mods.

Heh, yeah me and most of my guild are rolling our eyes at this new weekly event.

It is more often than usual.  I'd say the droid event would come around every 2-3 weeks or so.  Usually it gets alternated with the credit heist, unless EA is feeling douchey and does two droid events in a row.

I'm surprised you have that many credits stockpiled DC, but then it seems like you haven't quite hit that expensive point.  Also if I remember correctly you are lacking on number of mods for all your toons.  It's fairly shocking how fast those credits can disappear when you start leveling toons in the 80's and are also leveling 4* and 5* mods for everybody.  When I get 5-10 mil from the credit heist it takes me 5 minutes to spend it all.

It's an interesting perspective to see someone talking about only using 4* droids when I'm using 6* and 7*.  Sometimes instead of using 10 of my 7* droids I'll use 5 and then use like 200 of my abundant 3* droids.  For those that are curious a 7* training droid gives 12k XP to a character and costs 85k credits to use.  I guess sometimes I have to remember that I started this game when it started.  So the original level cap was like 50 or 60, I think 60.  Then you reached that and stockpiled droids forever, though I think at the time the highest droid was like 4* or 5*.  Then they upped the cap to 70 and everybody raced forward and they gave us a higher tier training droid.  Of course we reached that cap and started stockpiling droids again as it took longer and cost more to up our toons.  Then it all happened again as things went to 80, and of course later to 85, and new training droids were created.  I'm glad it was only 5 levels this last time with how much XP was needed.

Back when we could sell items I was constantly selling green and blue training materials and also selling 1*-3* training droids.  I wish they'd bring back item selling.  I guess another reason I have such an abundant supply of droids is I'm constantly spending crystals on energy each day, and mostly doing hard mode battles and collecting more droids.  I will usually spend 50-100 crystals a day on energy in order to get through all my hard mode farming and make sure I max out my daily raid tickets.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #950 on: January 01, 2017, 06:46:50 PM »

I have a ton of blue and green training mats, too.

I'm using my lower tier droids for a couple reasons. First, I haven't gotten to the 6 and 7* droids, and second, I have a feeling I'll need those 4 and 5* ones later. Like, when I get into the top credit heist tier.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #951 on: January 01, 2017, 07:16:58 PM »

What the. . . what? How did this happen? Normally no one posts on the weekend and y'all posted up a storm in a couple hours.

1* - 111
2* - 35
3* - 6
4* - 260
5* - 55

I think it's about the same, but with all the other events, the heists haven't been as frequent lately, it seems.

I remember when I had over 7 million and was beginning to wonder what I'd do with all of it. Then I unlocked and discovered 4 and 5 tier mods.

How much are you asking for all of those? Roll Eyes   Just imagining what I could do. . . sigh.

Oh shards too.  I desperately want Wedge - it's painfully slow going.

Count Dooku is an arsehole.

He's a great character. If Barriss is a healer in the purest sense of the word, than Wedge is an attacker. Mine is 5*, and he throws off more damage than my 7* Biggs. Although Palp is getting up there for damage, and my next basic ability upgrade is +15% damage.    Not to mention Shock.

Truth! I really want him. If I had a 7* training droid for every time I've lost because of his counter I'd never need training droids again. Okay, not quite.

Actually, I just beat a level 78 team with Dooku in the Arena.

I'm surprised you have that many credits stockpiled DC, but then it seems like you haven't quite hit that expensive point.  Also if I remember correctly you are lacking on number of mods for all your toons.  It's fairly shocking how fast those credits can disappear when you start leveling toons in the 80's and are also leveling 4* and 5* mods for everybody.  When I get 5-10 mil from the credit heist it takes me 5 minutes to spend it all.

When I got 2 5* mods I went under 10M, but then they did a credit heist the next day and it put me back above 11. Currently at 11.32M.

I could use a few more mods if I had them, but I prefer using cantina energy for shards.

I have a ton of blue and green training mats, too.

Me too! If only I could trade them for purples. Or you know, training droids. Tongue

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #952 on: January 01, 2017, 07:20:58 PM »

Save Dooku for the end when you can gang up on him and spread out the counters. Also use ability blocks and stuns on him. He is annoying, and he can be devastating on the right team, but in most of the situations I encounter, the above strategy is what I use, and it goes pretty quickly.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #953 on: January 01, 2017, 07:35:33 PM »

Save Dooku for the end when you can gang up on him and spread out the counters. Also use ability blocks and stuns on him. He is annoying, and he can be devastating on the right team, but in most of the situations I encounter, the above strategy is what I use, and it goes pretty quickly.

I normally try to take out lower health toons first, than I get more turns. Dooku had less. I got him first, because of RG he was stunned a lot of the time. Barriss is possibly more annoying. If you want to take out a different toon first, she needs to be ability blocked the whole time. Plus she's a pain to kill, a tanky healer if I've ever seen one!

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #954 on: January 01, 2017, 07:38:30 PM »

I usually use this strategy for Dooku, Fives, Aayla, or anybody that counter attacks really.  The other great way to chip away at them is use Yoda.  I'll have 4/5 of my party wailing away on another opponent, but Yoda keeps attacking the person that counters.  Every time he basic attacks he gets Foresight, so when they counter they do zero damage.  Usually by the time I'm ready to take this toon on they have no protection left and I've chipped away at their health some.  Then Yoda uses his Unstoppable Force and stuns them and removes 70% turn meter.  Now I just wail on them and they get carved up like a hot knife through butter.  It's not perfect by any means, Dooku can attack twice and so can Fives, but it does work pretty well.  The other way I go about it is I get Foresight up on Yoda and then use his Battle Meditation and give it to the whole group and the whole group takes a turn wailing on that toon.  Depending how much damage I've done I might just finish them off because I have Tenacity for 2 turns and Dooku and Fives can't apply their debuffs.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #955 on: January 01, 2017, 07:46:03 PM »

He's a great character. If Barriss is a healer in the purest sense of the word, than Wedge is an attacker. Mine is 5*, and he throws off more damage than my 7* Biggs. Although Palp is getting up there for damage, and my next basic ability upgrade is +15% damage.    Not to mention Shock.
Oh, I'm sure he's great - if you actually have him.  Facing him in GW - not so much.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #956 on: January 01, 2017, 07:50:00 PM »

Oh, I'm sure he's great - if you actually have him.  Facing him in GW - not so much.

I haven't seen much of Wedge, certainly not Wiggs, in GW. When I do it's usually in the early levels, so I have both dead before their first turn.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #957 on: January 01, 2017, 07:58:59 PM »

I usually use this strategy for Dooku, Fives, Aayla, or anybody that counter attacks really.  The other great way to chip away at them is use Yoda.  I'll have 4/5 of my party wailing away on another opponent, but Yoda keeps attacking the person that counters.  Every time he basic attacks he gets Foresight, so when they counter they do zero damage.  Usually by the time I'm ready to take this toon on they have no protection left and I've chipped away at their health some.  Then Yoda uses his Unstoppable Force and stuns them and removes 70% turn meter.  Now I just wail on them and they get carved up like a hot knife through butter.  It's not perfect by any means, Dooku can attack twice and so can Fives, but it does work pretty well.  The other way I go about it is I get Foresight up on Yoda and then use his Battle Meditation and give it to the whole group and the whole group takes a turn wailing on that toon.  Depending how much damage I've done I might just finish them off because I have Tenacity for 2 turns and Dooku and Fives can't apply their debuffs.

I've used this strategy a few times now that I have Yoda, too, but not as much. I'll have to give it more of an effort to see if I like it.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #958 on: January 01, 2017, 08:40:10 PM »

Training droid inventory - 0

Credits - 11.3M

Angry

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #959 on: January 01, 2017, 08:59:33 PM »

Training droid inventory - 0

Credits - 11.3M

Angry
Mind helping a guy out and lending me a few million credits Roll Eyes I'm a poor man with 15 credits sadly. Anyways...  Grin Shocked Grin Shocked Grin They finally fixed yoda! He is now entirely worth of his title grand master. He did damage before if you've speeded him up with mods and the update to him recently. Man I thought my qui-gon was fast with his 203 speed when he's leader. I had to take those mods off yoda but his speed was almost 270! I am definitely gearing and leveling him up.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: