Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652969 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1065 on: January 07, 2017, 03:59:54 AM »

Hehe, gear 7 smart ass  Tongue
Still, respectable for lvl 63 I think.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1066 on: January 07, 2017, 04:04:30 AM »

Just checked both of ours. Mine has 4 Mk V health mods and a Mk IV health mod. Good 1000 more power than yours.  Tongue

Oh, and I also have an Emperor to give him +30% max health.  Cheesy

EDIT: I promise y'all, I sent my B team into node 12 to take out one or two key toons, not win. Oops.  Tongue

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1067 on: January 07, 2017, 04:40:09 AM »

Just checked both of ours. Mine has 4 Mk V health mods and a Mk IV health mod. Good 1000 more power than yours.  Tongue

Oh, and I also have an Emperor to give him +30% max health.  Cheesy

Hehe.  Seriously though, nice one  Smiley

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1068 on: January 07, 2017, 04:43:38 AM »

Yeah. He's a solid rock on the journey through GW.  Smiley

EDIT: just pulled a perfect mod! Mk V health for the one spot RG still had a Mk I mod. Now he's got 5 Mk V's and a Mk IV, all health, plus 3 health bonuses for mod sets. All level 15. Cool

Also, that last one's main stat was offense, and damage is one thing RG lacks in. Even better!

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1069 on: January 07, 2017, 08:30:25 AM »

Just 5-starred my QGJ!
That just leaves Ahsoka to go and i'll have my 5x5* Jedi team, and she's 51/65  Grin

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1070 on: January 07, 2017, 11:39:04 AM »

Yeah. He's a solid rock on the journey through GW.  Smiley

EDIT: just pulled a perfect mod! Mk V health for the one spot RG still had a Mk I mod. Now he's got 5 Mk V's and a Mk IV, all health, plus 3 health bonuses for mod sets. All level 15. Cool

Also, that last one's main stat was offense, and damage is one thing RG lacks in. Even better!

Yeah, offense isn't his strong suit. It seems like the more health mods with protection as a state you can get on him, the netter. My K-2 is like that, and he takes a beating, which isngood, because there's usually not a lot of healers with him on the team I use him on.

My Royal Guard is far from neglected Landen Se-Sentien  Cool

Good to know. Like I said, it's a mistake I made that I'm now trying to fix when I should be on to other things.

Just 5-starred my QGJ!
That just leaves Ahsoka to go and i'll have my 5x5* Jedi team, and she's 51/65  Grin

Nice! A 5* Ahsoka shouldn't take that long of you're that close.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1071 on: January 07, 2017, 02:40:25 PM »

Apparently yesterday and today are "pull characters you already have from Bronzium packs" days.

I pulled two Chewies (50 shards), two RGs (14 shards), two IG-100s (14 shards I think), and two IG-86's (14 shards I think).  Chewie got promoted, and RG is waiting for credits to promote, both going to 5*.

Also promoted Dengar to 3*, Cad to 4*, Bistan to 5*, and Dooku to 5*. Boba is also waiting on credits to get 5*.

Activated IG-88, which gives me a better Bounty Hunter/Scoundrel and a 4th Droid.  Sadly I'm closer to getting Grievous than I am the Jawa Engineer...

I look forward to the day when I have nothing better to do with my characters than upgrade my Underworld Police toon....

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1072 on: January 07, 2017, 09:28:49 PM »

Yeah, offense isn't his strong suit. It seems like the more health mods with protection as a state you can get on him, the netter. My K-2 is like that, and he takes a beating, which isngood, because there's usually not a lot of healers with him on the team I use him on.

He normally makes up for it with his stuns.

----

Great, I now got low enough in arena rank that all potential opponents are level 80+. Now what?

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1073 on: January 07, 2017, 09:30:23 PM »

He normally makes up for it with his stuns.

----

Great, I now got low enough in arena rank that all potential opponents are level 80+. Now what?

Yeah, that's his biggest offensive weapon.

Pick and choose your opponents wisely.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1074 on: January 07, 2017, 09:43:08 PM »

Yeah, that's his biggest offensive weapon.

Pick and choose your opponents wisely.

Yup.

Hmmm, I'll probably have to bounce around and battle when I get pushed back. I'll be happy to stay below 1000.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1075 on: January 08, 2017, 01:19:28 PM »

Wow! That node 12 just wasn't going to happen.

Teebo lead
Rey
QGJ
RG
Ewok Elder

All level 85, and RG, Teebo, and Elder had crazy health stats. Of those 3, the lowest health or protection stat was 27,000. The highest was 47,000, and that's not combined. That was an individual health or protection, so each toon's combined health and protection was at least 60,000. Two of them were over 70,000.

By the time I whittled anyone down, RG did his thing, then Elder would just heal everyone back into green. Which just gave RG another taunt if I went back to that toon. If I could go back, considering how often they went stealth. Ok, take out RG. No good. Elder just revives him. Can't take out Elder, because of stealth and RG's taunt on top of his heal. No GW win for me today.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1076 on: January 08, 2017, 01:38:35 PM »

Wow! That node 12 just wasn't going to happen.

Teebo lead
Rey
QGJ
RG
Ewok Elder

All level 85, and RG, Teebo, and Elder had crazy health stats. Of those 3, the lowest health or protection stat was 27,000. The highest was 47,000. By the time I whittled anyone down, RG did his thing, then Elder would just heal everyone back into green. Which just gave RG another taunt if I went back to that toon. If I could go back, considering how often they went stealth. Ok, take out RG. No good. Elder just revives him. Can't take out Elder, because of stealth and RG's taunt on top of his heal. No GW win for me today.

That's when you want something like Power of the Dark Side to stun the team or Wiggs with Biggs having a ton of speed mods to get that special off a lot.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1077 on: January 08, 2017, 01:40:11 PM »

That's when you want something like Power of the Dark Side to stun the team or Wiggs with Biggs having a ton of speed mods to get that special off a lot.

They got eaten up. So did my Rebels. And my Jedi B team. And my throw aways.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1078 on: January 08, 2017, 01:41:49 PM »

They ate them up.

3 really good tanks plus Wiggs?

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1079 on: January 08, 2017, 02:09:53 PM »

When you are up against that high level of stats in relation to my stats, it's sometimes about taking them down little by little. When that toon then goes stealth, you have to try someone else. Then EE would heal, bringing them all back up, or RG would taunt, and then it would start all over with him. That just gave EE time to recharge his heal. I was able to take out RG, but then he just got revived. I also did the same to Rey, but when she revived, she was in yellow, which just triggered RG's taunt. Which gave EE time to heal.

That also gave Rey time for her multi attack to recharge, and if I got any buffs, QGJ would hit his special and give everyone offense up. And, well, we know what that does to Rey.

It was a vicious cycle no matter which team I used or which toon I attacked.

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: