Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652984 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1200 on: January 13, 2017, 10:59:06 PM »

Oh Lando. He's a longer farm than Vader. . . . I think, now  that Vader comes in Fleet shipments sometimes.

Can we get Cantina Battle double drops back?
He does??  Cool!

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1201 on: January 14, 2017, 04:15:08 AM »

Good day so far for Friday The 13th.  Wink

Got my Emperor to Gear 11, got my Maul to Gear 7 and he wil probably be to Gear 8 tonight.

Oh and Calon - you asked if your Maul is worthy of your plus 30 Speed mod.

I just happened to check last night who was at the top of the Arena board in my grouping.

The #1 AND #2 teams in Arena both had Maul as their Leader.

So he's clearly working out for some people!

Yeah, I want to use him as lead, but EP gives RG bonuses too. I also want Vader as lead. I did that once for a DS battle and EP did 10,000 on a crit with his basic. Shocked

< Jealous.

Um, yeah.

He does??  Cool!

Yup. I get his shards wherever I can. He's a really good toon, especially where he belongs, right beside his Master. Smiley

Have you borrowed EP yet?

-----

So I think I'm gonna do something different for a little while. I'm shifting my focus away from characters and towards ships and Gear. That mainly influences how I spend my Fleet tokens. Obviously I'll keep farming Lando in Cantina battles. I'm really frustrated with my drop rate there. Sometimes I'll get 1 shard every 6 sim tickets - that's 48 cantina energy, and that's precious stuff!

I'll keep farming RG too.

Also, I need 1 more blueprint to promote Wedge's X-Wing. Who made the stupid decision of putting 4 blueprints in a package?! I wanna give him a piece of my mind!

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1202 on: January 14, 2017, 07:54:29 AM »

Yeah, I want to use him as lead, but EP gives RG bonuses too. I also want Vader as lead. I did that once for a DS battle and EP did 10,000 on a crit with his basic. Shocked

Also, I need 1 more blueprint to promote Wedge's X-Wing. Who made the stupid decision of putting 4 blueprints in a package?! I wanna give him a piece of my mind!

EP and Vader both as lead is just brutal.

I'll join in with a piece of my mind too, and my boot up their a$$.  It's just dumb when the ships are unlocked with multiples of 5.

On a fun side note, my guild started a normal tank raid tonight and I did about 800k on the first phase.  We also managed to finish phase 1 in like 5 hours and it was done by the time roster refresh came up, so I happily dove back in with my 5 new tries to phase 2.  This phase is so much more fun because you can disable the tank in like 1 turn with the right team and just rip it to shreds.  My A team of Jedi did 800k by themselves and then my droid squad did 1.5 million.  Followed up with my Rebel squad for another 700k.  Felt real good to just unload my heavy hitting squads in that phase.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1203 on: January 14, 2017, 11:18:57 AM »

I noticed the ship blueprint thing too, and thought to myself: "What a bunch of arseholes".

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1204 on: January 14, 2017, 05:06:35 PM »

Hope you all have a few Fleet tokens. Get those Vader shards while you can!

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1205 on: January 14, 2017, 05:20:32 PM »

How come I can never kill Biggs' ship until he takes out 2/3 of my fleet, including my own Biggs ship?

I hate ships. I really do. I'm so far away from being able to focus on it to do well.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1206 on: January 14, 2017, 05:35:06 PM »

How come I can never kill Biggs' ship until he takes out 2/3 of my fleet, including my own Biggs ship?

I hate ships. I really do. I'm so far away from being able to focus on it to do well.
I'm sort of taking your advice, and focusing more my characters right now.

I do the odd challenge though, and am ranked in the tourney, so I will be following Calon's lead, and getting some Vader shards. Smiley

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1207 on: January 14, 2017, 05:49:41 PM »

I'm doing everything I can, without doing much at all to my ships, to stay in the top 500, and I'm barely hanging on. I'll probably slip out of there tonight.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1208 on: January 14, 2017, 08:38:59 PM »

I'm doing everything I can, without doing much at all to my ships, to stay in the top 500, and I'm barely hanging on. I'll probably slip out of there tonight.

How good are your ships? Im in the top 50 every day, and I stay there easily.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1209 on: January 14, 2017, 09:06:05 PM »

Interesting glitch in the game last night, it almost let me repeat a Yoda tier I had completed.  Was just looking at it and noticed the completed button at the bottom wasn't greyed out.  So I tapped it, and it goes to the select your jedi screen.  So I select my jedi, but when I go to start the battle the game crashes and gives me an error Tongue. Too good to be true.

I've been using ships almost exclusively to improve characters.  Great source for Rebels, Vader, Grevious, and Maul.  I'm sitting around rank 30, so 1300 fleet credits per day gets me 3 purchases, and I usually save for specific characters.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1210 on: January 14, 2017, 09:32:14 PM »

I think the issue is my rank and how the game levels itself. I know the pilots' abilities are also factors. I'm level 84, so I figure I'm in a pool of players that have played the game for a long time and have a lot of toons that are far more powerful than mine. Even though our ships may have similar stats, our pilots do not. Advantage them.

It was more of a "GAAAAAH! I HATE THIS GAME!!!" sort of question/sentiment than anything else.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1211 on: January 14, 2017, 10:15:29 PM »

Biggs and the Admiral to 7stars  Smiley

Topic:
Tell us about your guild
-Is there much/any chatter?
-What raids and raid ranks do you run, and how quick do you finish them?

My guild is very quiet, and I get the impression it's kinda low lvl. I've only ever been in the one guild.  We have had the same 6star tank raid going for the last month, only just about to clear stage one. We've been finishing off the rancor at 5star every couple of days.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1212 on: January 14, 2017, 10:28:33 PM »

LC and I are in the same guild, but I'll give you my impressions.

We are very talkative, at least a good core of 6-10 people are always charting, sharing ideas, etc. It is also a very generous guild as far as gear donations.
We only run the heroic rancor raid, and we usually finish in less than 24 hours. The pay out is much better in all areas, including Han Solo shards. While there is some gear that I could use and would only get at lower level raids, I can usually ask for it and get some help. We have tried the heroic tank raid. We got spanked, so now we are only running the normal tank raid, and we usually finish in about 3-4 days, but he can answer that question better.

You'll know when it's time to leave the guild. I was in only one before joining this one, and I quickly moved up to consistently being one of the top 10 in my guild, and then I just stalled out. I wasn't getting any gear, I wasn't improving, the guild wasn't i.proving, etc. I needed to go somewhere where I'd be near the bottom and get some help pulling myself up.

With my first guild, the people above me were much farther than I was, but it just didn't seem to help me much, and there was a lot of transiency with members. They came and went frequently, which caused the guild to stall. It was a good guild for beginners, but I realized I wanted/needed more.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1213 on: January 14, 2017, 11:25:49 PM »

I think the issue is my rank and how the game levels itself. I know the pilots' abilities are also factors. I'm level 84, so I figure I'm in a pool of players that have played the game for a long time and have a lot of toons that are far more powerful than mine. Even though our ships may have similar stats, our pilots do not. Advantage them.

It was more of a "GAAAAAH! I HATE THIS GAME!!!" sort of question/sentiment than anything else.

Don't worry, I have that same sentiment sometimes.  I scream and shout at the game all the time, especially in ships when they just rip off against mine and get all the good hits and crits and right combos they need to take me out.  The AI always seems to get to go faster and take more turns, and always gets taunt or target lock when it needs it.  You could have the most evenly balanced team and it would still just go all freaking sideways because ships isn't consistent.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1214 on: January 15, 2017, 12:27:54 AM »

Don't worry, I have that same sentiment sometimes.  I scream and shout at the game all the time, especially in ships when they just rip off against mine and get all the good hits and crits and right combos they need to take me out.  The AI always seems to get to go faster and take more turns, and always gets taunt or target lock when it needs it.  You could have the most evenly balanced team and it would still just go all freaking sideways because ships isn't consistent.

Right, and don't even get me started on Mace's ship and his taunt and crit immunity combo. Hello untouchable team.

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: