Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652969 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1335 on: January 23, 2017, 04:40:58 PM »

congrats LR. you'll get there.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1336 on: January 23, 2017, 04:59:12 PM »

Thanks bB.  Not treating this like a race.  Just a time waster killer filler.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1337 on: January 23, 2017, 10:04:01 PM »

I always get two fights into GW the day before it's the guild challenge, before I remember to stop and save them up  Roll Eyes

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1338 on: January 23, 2017, 10:22:48 PM »

I always get two fights into GW the day before it's the guild challenge, before I remember to stop and save them up  Roll Eyes

I always forget about guild challenges, there's too much to keep track of!

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1339 on: January 23, 2017, 11:47:06 PM »

Just make sure that you either finish or restart tonight before the midnight reset time and then tomorrow you'll get another so you should have 2 you can do after the challenge changes tomorrow evening.

I always forget about guild challenges, there's too much to keep track of!

I always try and check what the next day's is when I get my guild coins for the day so I know not to do things after midnight.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1340 on: January 23, 2017, 11:51:07 PM »

Hello, Lando. Welcome to the team. I look forward to slaughtering the Emperor with you.

I reached Level 85 over the weekend.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1341 on: January 24, 2017, 12:08:08 AM »

Hello, Lando. Welcome to the team. I look forward to slaughtering the Emperor with you.

You suck.  Undecided

Congrats Landen. Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1342 on: January 24, 2017, 01:15:58 AM »

You just reminded me. I'm casually starring up my Rebels in anticipation of EP's next event. What Gear level am I going to need to beat tier 7? I'm guessing 8 won't cut it.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1343 on: January 24, 2017, 01:18:59 AM »

You just reminded me. I'm casually starring up my Rebels in anticipation of EP's next event. What Gear level am I going to need to beat tier 7? I'm guessing 8 won't cut it.

I'm thinking at least 9, probably 10 and toon level 85. That will be my goal. Well see if it happens. If I have to wait two more times around, I will.

You suck.  Undecided

Congrats Landen. Tongue

Don't get too jealous. He's only 4 stars and level 50, but he already has some health and crit mods (not maxed though),  and he's a few pieces short of gear 7.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1344 on: January 24, 2017, 01:21:01 AM »

I'm thinking at least 9, probably 10 and toon level 85. That will be my goal. Well see if it happens. If I have to wait two more times around, I will.

I suspected as much. Although going all the way and having a flippin' awesome Rebel team couldn't hurt.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1345 on: January 24, 2017, 01:23:27 AM »

I suspected as much. Although going all the way and having a flippin' awesome Rebel team couldn't hurt.

True, but I don't want to boost them up to where my GW table gets unbeatable until after I have 150 wins, which should be the middle of next month. When I get that one under my belt, then I'll start cranking on them and the rest of my toons. I just hope Lando is 7* by then, which I doubt will happen.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1346 on: January 24, 2017, 01:27:14 AM »

True, but I don't want to boost them up to where my GW table gets unbeatable until after I have 15p wins, which should be the middle of next month. When I get that one under my belt, then I'll start cranking on them and the rest of my toons. I just hope Lando is 7* by then, which I doubt will happen.

I forgot about that. I have no such restriction right now. Grin

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1347 on: January 24, 2017, 01:34:51 AM »

I forgot about that. I have no such restriction right now. Grin

It's one thing I definitely feel like my strategy is spot on. I know it's slowing me down in other areas, but from what I read in the guild chat, it gets to the point where you need Herculean teams. Teamsssssss. Maxed droids, Ewoks, multiple Jedi teams, an Empire team, other DS teams, a Rebel team or 2, and even scoundrels. All that just to feel confident in your ability to take out node 12 on a regular basis.

It may be slowing me down in other areas, but it will save me time in the long run.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1348 on: January 24, 2017, 01:41:30 AM »

It's one thing I definitely feel like my strategy is spot on. I know it's slowing me down in other areas, but from what I read in the guild chat, it gets to the point where you need Herculean teams. Teamsssssss. Maxed droids, Ewoks, multiple Jedi teams, an Empire team, other DS teams, a Rebel team or 2, and even scoundrels. All that just to feel confident in your ability to take out node 12 on a regular basis.

It may be slowing me down in other areas, but it will save me time in the long run.

Sounds like you have it figured out. Smiley

I want to work on my A Team, Scoundrels, Empire, Sith, Jawas, Ewoks, Jedi, and I have to work Rebels. *sigh*

I'm currently doing my A Team, (hasn't changed since I last posted it, Rebels for EP, and I have a new tier of each Heist that my Scoundrels can't even beat the second encounter of.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1349 on: January 24, 2017, 02:23:56 AM »

There's a pack of 8 Shoretrooper shards on my shipments menu atm.  Even I'm tempted.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: