Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652961 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1380 on: January 25, 2017, 04:28:12 AM »

Yuck.  @$#! that  Lips sealed

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1381 on: January 25, 2017, 04:40:31 AM »

Pffft....    Ability block Churrit, take out Wedge, then slay as you like.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1382 on: January 25, 2017, 05:12:28 AM »

If they were powered up to the extent that my opponents are than yes, it would be an obvious no-go. But 4-5* and Gear 7 average, NTM level 60, I'm confident I could take out almost anyone with those stats.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1383 on: January 25, 2017, 12:21:45 PM »

Me whenever I stun Dooku or Fives.

UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!!!

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1384 on: January 25, 2017, 12:31:36 PM »

Whenever I face a squad with Dooku in it, I get him first - unless there's healers.  Then they're first. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1385 on: January 25, 2017, 04:11:52 PM »

Whenever I face a squad with Dooku in it, I get him first - unless there's healers.  Then they're first. Smiley

I always Dave him for the end, so my squad can gang up on him, and they won't suffer any extra damage from the others.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1386 on: January 25, 2017, 04:20:24 PM »

first order tie fighter 3* finally.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1387 on: January 25, 2017, 04:21:31 PM »

See, my logic goes the other way.  His counter is tough - especially on Jedi, so I let him hit me while I'm fresh...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1388 on: January 25, 2017, 04:29:38 PM »

Me whenever I stun Dooku or Fives.

UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!!!

I prefer stunning the entire team. Wink

I used to always take out healers first, but unless they have Barriss I don't. I'm regularly against 1-2 toons who would shred my team if left unattended. So I Shock them, which includes healing immunity, and as long as Barriss isn't there, too bad for him. It's funny when I have one character down to yellow health, and then they waste all their heals intending to heal a Shocked toon. AI fail.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1389 on: January 25, 2017, 04:42:41 PM »

I prefer stunning the entire team. Wink

Me too, but it rarely sticks with those two, but when it does, all my attention changes.

See, my logic goes the other way.  His counter is tough - especially on Jedi, so I let him hit me while I'm fresh...

But it's with those other teammates that can also hit me that I see my health go down. At the end, it's just him, and he can't counter and have all the others focus on one of my toons. I lost a lot of battles before I tried saving them for the end, and now I don't fret them anymore at any level.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1390 on: January 25, 2017, 06:30:48 PM »

I always Dave him for the end, so my squad can gang up on him, and they won't suffer any extra damage from the others.

See, my logic goes the other way.  His counter is tough - especially on Jedi, so I let him hit me while I'm fresh...

But it's with those other teammates that can also hit me that I see my health go down. At the end, it's just him, and he can't counter and have all the others focus on one of my toons. I lost a lot of battles before I tried saving them for the end, and now I don't fret them anymore at any level.

I usually deal with him last, or I will wait until I have eliminated 1 or 2 toons that are more dangerous.  Then I will beat on him a bit once I get my Yoda to spread his Foresight and Tenacity up.  Everybody gets 1 free hit on him, and at least 1 more round of tenacity up where he can't lay any status effects.  Usually it's enough to get his protection gone and put him where Yoda can stun him so I can finish him off.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1391 on: January 25, 2017, 06:34:46 PM »

I usually deal with him last, or I will wait until I have eliminated 1 or 2 toons that are more dangerous.  Then I will beat on him a bit once I get my Yoda to spread his Foresight and Tenacity up.  Everybody gets 1 free hit on him, and at least 1 more round of tenacity up where he can't lay any status effects.  Usually it's enough to get his protection gone and put him where Yoda can stun him so I can finish him off.

I've used that Yoda strategy many times, but it's rare that those two are meeting for me anymore. Yoda usually only comes out in node 12, and there is rarely a Dooku in that one.

It's a good strategy though.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1392 on: January 25, 2017, 06:45:02 PM »

Now you see?  Lumi and Ahsoka are two of my main toons, so unless I do get rid of him relatively early, he decimates them both.  I do take care of other, more dangerous ones first, but find that once he's gone, the rest is like clean up...

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1393 on: January 25, 2017, 08:15:07 PM »

Sooo...  Just got this lovely GW 12 group.  Vader lead, EP, Baze, General Kenobi, and Boba.

It took me 5 teams, but I managed to clear it!   Cheesy

Oh and how nice, I got a Darth Maul shard for my troubles.  Brings me closer to an even number so I won't have to waste tokens to buy 5 when I don't need 5.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1394 on: January 25, 2017, 08:57:27 PM »

I'm getting really low on credits for the first time. That next tier of Droid smuggling helped a lot, but also cost me a fortune to use.

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: