Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652962 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1425 on: January 27, 2017, 10:47:34 PM »

Good luck Krace!

My guild is still on stage 2 of 6* AAT.  It's been 2 months   Undecided

Is there an achievement for the longest running attempt at a raid?

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1426 on: January 27, 2017, 11:12:13 PM »

Good luck Krace!

My guild is still on stage 2 of 6* AAT.  It's been 2 months   Undecided

Is there an achievement for the longest running attempt at a raid?

Oh jeez!  Have you guys restarted the raid since they nerfed 6*?  They cut health of all stages by more than half I think.  If not, do it!

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1427 on: January 28, 2017, 01:08:52 AM »

Well, blew through the Ewok event.  EP Lead, Vader, RG, HK-47, IG-88. 

A few of the phases have a bunch of Ewoks that have very very low HP, but they have a permanent buff that makes them "deadly".  Means they can do serious damage to your toons.  Make sure you take them out first, possibly with an AOE.  Beware, those levels usually have an Ewok Elder that will rez those Ewoks.  A few phases have Ewoks with quite a bit more health.  Also, on the last phase there is Chief Chirpa and an Ewok Elder that have a lot of health.  Obviously you'll wanna kill off the deadly ones first, but Ewok Elder will rez them if you don't stun lock or ability block.  Also, if you take the Elder out before you take out Chirpa, he'll rez like 4 of the deadly ones at the same time.

You get to do both Tiers today and then again in 24 hours.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1428 on: January 28, 2017, 03:16:08 AM »

I'm close to a few big Gear upgrades.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #1429 on: January 28, 2017, 04:53:47 AM »

I'm close to a few big Gear upgrades.
You WILL tell us what you speak of...
         ^^Jedi Mind Trick^^

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1430 on: January 28, 2017, 04:55:16 AM »

You WILL tell us what you speak of...
         ^^Jedi Mind Trick^^

Big ones soon are Wedge and Ackbar to 8, and Palpatine to 9. Cool

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1431 on: January 28, 2017, 05:23:32 AM »

Oh jeez!  Have you guys restarted the raid since they nerfed 6*?  They cut health of all stages by more than half I think.  If not, do it!
Yep, they restarted the day that happened.  This is still the same AAT from then.  My guild haven't completed it since I started playing the game.  I got lvl 72 today.  Says a lot huh.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1432 on: January 28, 2017, 04:32:39 PM »

Yep, they restarted the day that happened.  This is still the same AAT from then.  My guild haven't completed it since I started playing the game.  I got lvl 72 today.  Says a lot huh.

Well, you're probably a newer group on a newer server that hasn't all been playing from the start.  It can't be helped if you all don't have the teams to defeat it yet.  These things take time because the AAT really is a harder raid.

On that note, my guild is not progressing as fast as we would on the Heroic tank.  We're playing it slow and careful though.  Rather than throwing your 5 teams per day at it, you get 1 shot with all your teams and no reset.  So phase one we are doing what a guide suggested and only throwing specific team makeups at it.  I was in the top 3 for people that only used a couple teams.  Though we had others that went at it with most or all of their teams, some just to finish off Phase 1 and get us to Phase 2.  

We figured Phase 2 we'd really be able to rip it up because we always do.  Not so much apparently.  Phase 1 you wanna use slower, harder hitting teams since Grevious gets that stupid buff after every 7 hits.  Phase 2 it's all about taking down the tanks turrets as fast as you can and laying into it while it's down.  Some of us can take it down 10 or 12 times before it takes its 15 turns and enrages.  Usually we have Phase 2 cleared in a snap.  The best of us today could barely down it 2 times with 1 team.  I'm thinking need to go in with a crappy team first, soften up the turrets, then go in with a blazing team and burn them down and blaze the tank.  Then might get 2 good downs.

Pretty sure we'll clear Phase 2, maybe make some headway and possibly clear Phase 3, but I think we're all going to run out of teams before we finish this thing.  It's not too much of a shock for me as I look at people's damage so far.  I knew we had to try, but I also knew that while they had nerfed normal mode, Heroic had not been and was still pretty rough.  That said, we also only have about 20-25 of us that usually are pushing out the most damage on raids.  The others are not as geared or advanced or only have a small handful of teams that can seriously contribute.  Ah well, we had to try it. 

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1433 on: January 28, 2017, 05:10:45 PM »

I like todays event. death trooper! woo hoo!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1434 on: January 28, 2017, 05:16:56 PM »

I like todays event. death trooper! woo hoo!

He's pretty cool, though the fact that he doesn't give an extra leader ability like Krennic is making this a bit harder.  Didn't matter much on Phase 1-3, but Phase 4 was rough.  I kept losing a couple of my guys until I switched things up.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1435 on: January 28, 2017, 08:19:52 PM »

He's pretty cool, though the fact that he doesn't give an extra leader ability like Krennic is making this a bit harder.  Didn't matter much on Phase 1-3, but Phase 4 was rough.  I kept losing a couple of my guys until I switched things up.

What did you do to beat Phase 4?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1436 on: January 28, 2017, 09:54:42 PM »

What did you do to beat Phase 4?

Well, I figured EP was the right leader yeah?  I did 1-3 with EP lead, Vader, RG, Boba and IG-88.  When I got to the second phase I wasn't fast enough to take care of all the various threats.  I switched to my droid team with HK-47, IG-88, IG-86, K-2S0 and Jawa Eng.  It was a bit of a risky gamble against the Jawas, but my group was fast enough to smoke most of them without them getting a turn, except for Nebit of course.  By himself though he wasn't a big threat.  Phase 2 I made sure to ability block Zam and Greedo so they couldn't lay their thermals.  IG-88 is another priority, then Boba.

Somebody else in my guild use HK and the IG's as well as RG and Lumi.

Kinda just gotta play around with what works.  Tier 4 is designed for lvl 80+ with mods and high gear level, so I've seen that some people just can't beat it because they just aren't built up enough yet.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1437 on: January 28, 2017, 09:59:19 PM »

I don't get how I beat Tier 4 of the first event, which was also aimed at 80+, on my first try, but no matter who I use I can't beat this one.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1438 on: January 28, 2017, 10:50:50 PM »

I don't get how I beat Tier 4 of the first event, which was also aimed at 80+, on my first try, but no matter who I use I can't beat this one.

Well, it's probably 2 reasons.  One is that it was different opponents, different type of difficulty.  The second is Krennic is a leader, so if you were using any Empire toons, he was adding a 2nd leader ability to the one you already had going.  Put those 2 things together and it can totally change your battle outcome.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1439 on: January 28, 2017, 11:15:51 PM »

Well, it's probably 2 reasons.  One is that it was different opponents, different type of difficulty.  The second is Krennic is a leader, so if you were using any Empire toons, he was adding a 2nd leader ability to the one you already had going.  Put those 2 things together and it can totally change your battle outcome.

Both of those apply to me.

Back up to a nice 5M credits. Grin

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: