Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653090 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1470 on: February 01, 2017, 04:04:28 PM »

I'm really, really close to beating the tilapia credit heist tier. If Lando was 7*, I'd probably get it. Or if Cad Bane could take a punch. Or if ST Han could deliver a punch (he still has a long ways to go).

I'm also about a week away from getting 150 GW wins, and then the fun really begins.

I also finished in the 100s in my Arena for the first time in a long, long time. Those extra arena tokens were nice. Hopefully I can keep that up.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1471 on: February 01, 2017, 10:02:11 PM »

I tried the tier 3 of the credit heist a few times this morning before I gave up.  Haven't been stun-locked that hardcore since duelling rogues in vanilla WoW.

Unlocked Slave 1!!
And boy oh boy is it fun  Cool

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1472 on: February 01, 2017, 10:21:29 PM »

I'm really, really close to beating the tilapia credit heist tier. If Lando was 7*, I'd probably get it. Or if Cad Bane could take a punch. Or if ST Han could deliver a punch (he still has a long ways to go).

I tried the tier 3 of the credit heist a few times this morning before I gave up.  Haven't been stun-locked that hardcore since duelling rogues in vanilla WoW.

Yeah, Credit Heist can be a definite slap in the face when you first try and move up.  Tier 4 will get even harder with guys with more health.

I was less than happy with my payout from Tier 4 today.  I got a pithy 1.5 and 2.5 mil.  That was my slap in the face for the Heist.  It might seem like a lot, 4 million, but at where I am it barely gets you anywhere on the upper levels.

I also got a kick in the teeth on GW 12 today.  EP lead, RG, Shoretrooper, TFP and Sun Fac, all maxed out.  They slapped me around so hard.  I had already used my droid squad to get through GW 9, which ended up being a mistake.  I had to use 2 lesser power squads and 3 junk groups to finally wear them enough and get their specials out of sync to where I could do some damage.  Then I was able to take my A-team of Jedi in and at least take out EP.  After he fell I worked the rest down a bit, but eventually lost.  Thankfully without EP there was now no leader skill the next round and I could pick the group apart.  TFP and RG still made it a huge hassle and I lost another good team, but I finally took them all out by my 3rd good team.  So all in all, 8 teams to finish that squad off.   Sheesh....

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1473 on: February 01, 2017, 10:34:46 PM »

I beat tier 3 of credit heist today! Only got 1.2M each time, but that's better than 625K.

I'm also about a week away from getting 150 GW wins, and then the fun really begins.

Just wondering, should I keep my toons in the 70s to copy your strategy?

@Krace, just imagine if Sun Fac was switched out for Vader. Shocked  Congrats on beating that.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1474 on: February 01, 2017, 10:51:20 PM »

I beat tier 3 of credit heist today! Only got 1.2M each time, but that's better than 625K.

@Krace, just imagine if Sun Fac was switched out for Vader. Shocked  Congrats on beating that.

Double is certainly better.

Staying in the 70's might be a good idea to avoid hitting 80 and suddenly getting unbeatable GW rounds.

Not sure if that would have made it easier or harder.  Having 3 tanks taunting in a group makes it REALLY hard to get any focus on the other 2 that are the real danger, which is the point.  Sun Fac is no slouch either since he has a TON of health and can counter attack while you are forced to attack him.

EDIT: So I think I'm being rewarded for how tough that last GW was.  I had trouble on 6, 9, 11, and a whole lot on 12.  This go round I've done in less than an hour and blazed through 1-11 without even changing teams.  I am pretty sure I could beat GW 12 without changing either, but I have an entire roster to use, so I'm just gonna go guns blazing and tear down 12 with all my big bad teams.

And that completes 36 GW for the Guild Challenge.   Smiley

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1475 on: February 01, 2017, 11:11:50 PM »

Double is certainly better.

Staying in the 70's might be a good idea to avoid hitting 80 and suddenly getting unbeatable GW rounds.

Not sure if that would have made it easier or harder.  Having 3 tanks taunting in a group makes it REALLY hard to get any focus on the other 2 that are the real danger, which is the point.  Sun Fac is no slouch either since he has a TON of health and can counter attack while you are forced to attack him.

EDIT: So I think I'm being rewarded for how tough that last GW was.  I had trouble on 6, 9, 11, and a whole lot on 12.  This go round I've done in less than an hour and blazed through 1-11 without even changing teams.  I am pretty sure I could beat GW 12 without changing either, but I have an entire roster to use, so I'm just gonna go guns blazing and tear down 12 with all my big bad teams.

I only have 73 GW's won so far. Might not be worth it in the long run?

Yeah, but Vader with EP's lead is something else. NTM being really tanky too.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1476 on: February 01, 2017, 11:15:08 PM »

It's really your call, but I don't regret my decision.

Part of my rationale was the fact that, at the time, Vader wasn't in ships, because ships didn't exist, and I needed those shards. Now that we have ships, those shards aren't as valuable.

I also didn't want to experience the rabid frustration I was reading in my guild chat. If I have the 150 wins, then losing one (or two, or three, or four in a row) won't be as tough a pill to swallow.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1477 on: February 02, 2017, 12:19:24 AM »

And there it is....

Darth Nihilus will be our new red saber bearing Sith in the game.

"Prepare your best squads for the Lord of Hunger Event, coming this month!"

Seems they also updated Kylo Ren's skills, as he is the Daily Login character this month.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1478 on: February 02, 2017, 12:22:17 AM »

And there it is....

Darth Nihilus will be our new red saber bearing Sith in the game.

"Prepare your best squads for the Lord of Hunger Event, coming this month!"

Anyone want to bet it's another tournament?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1479 on: February 02, 2017, 12:32:17 AM »

Anyone want to bet it's another tournament?

It might be, but they didn't say tournament specifically.  Hoping that means it won't be one.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1480 on: February 02, 2017, 12:33:49 AM »

It might be, but they didn't say tournament specifically.  Hoping that means it won't be one.
I hope not too.  Basically I hope he's attainable by plebs like me, and not only whales and max level players.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1481 on: February 02, 2017, 12:36:57 AM »

Me too. I hope they stick to it being an event like we have for Death Troopers, Krennic, K-2, or even EP and Yoda.

I just said in my guild chat that I think they need to reconfigure some Jedi. On the whole they really lack offensive might, especially with a lack of AoE attacks. You'd think Anakin, Mace, and Yoda would all do some real damage, but other than Anakin, they really don't. GK probably does, too, but I haven't used him, obviously.

Anyone agree with me?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1482 on: February 02, 2017, 12:50:26 AM »

Me too. I hope they stick to it being an event like we have for Death Troopers, Krennic, K-2, or even EP and Yoda.

I just said in my guild chat that I think they need to reconfigure some Jedi. On the whole they really lack offensive might, especially with a lack of AoE attacks. You'd think Anakin, Mace, and Yoda would all do some real damage, but other than Anakin, they really don't. GK probably does, too, but I haven't used him, obviously.

Anyone agree with me?

I agree 1000%!!!   There are FAR too damn many characters that have advantage over Jedi and the Jedi have the advantage over like, nobody.  I think TWO of them have a droid advantage, but that's it I believe.  If that's how it's gonna be then Jedi definitely need a damage boost.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1483 on: February 02, 2017, 12:57:41 AM »

I agree 1000%!!!   There are FAR too damn many characters that have advantage over Jedi and the Jedi have the advantage over like, nobody.  I think TWO of them have a droid advantage, but that's it I believe.  If that's how it's gonna be then Jedi definitely need a damage boost.

So true. Or give them a serious health boost. Make them near impossible to kill. How many things are "doubled against Jedi," or "unavoidable by Jedi?" They can just get wiped out by droids like they're nothing. Did these creators ever see TCW? One Jedi is worth 1,000 battle droids, right?

I'd rather see offensive boosts, though.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1484 on: February 02, 2017, 01:36:11 AM »

Well, General Grevious is now mine, and Ackbar is 6*, and Wedge's X-Wing is 4*.

Oh, and higher level Ayla is a B***T.

Farming Lando to 6* for Rebels and Scoundrels bites as well.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: