Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652966 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1515 on: February 02, 2017, 11:32:03 PM »

Scored 7 shards of RG yesterday as well, putting me less than 10 shards from a 6-star RG  Grin

Jealous. I'm about 25 shards behind you.

----

I got exactly what I needed in the Rancor Raid today, a few Mk V Droid caller salvage pieces. So now my Emperor is Gear 9. Cool

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1516 on: February 02, 2017, 11:33:57 PM »

Barriss doesn't have a zeta anymore. Any ways my darkside characters aren't powerful enough to beat tier 4 of the krennic event so sad, so sad.

I think she'll be getting it back, though. It kept the heal bonis effect going after she had been killed, which wasn't their intent. I think once they fix the bug, she'll have it back.

GO, that's incorrect.

Landen, she actually already has it back.  They took it away, edited the power as you said, then put it back.  They refunded people their Zetas and Omegas and such and told them they could buy it back now if they wanted.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1517 on: February 02, 2017, 11:37:16 PM »

They took it away, edited the power as you said, then put it back.  They refunded people their Zetas and Omegas and such and told them they could buy it back now if they wanted.

That's what I thought happened, I just didn't want to weigh in as I'm nowhere near that level.  But yeah, the in-game announcement stated it's been fixed and available to be used.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1518 on: February 03, 2017, 12:54:53 AM »

That's what I thought happened, I just didn't want to weigh in as I'm nowhere near that level.  But yeah, the in-game announcement stated it's been fixed and available to be used.

Yeah, it was a pretty much instantaneous patch.  The forced a client reboot on everybody and it was put in play, then sent out the notice on what had been done.

Still, even after the patch it doesn't stop a team that she's on from being damn hard to kill.  If you focus on her to try and take her Zeta out of play, you leave the other 4 to wreck your group.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1519 on: February 03, 2017, 02:57:45 AM »

Yoda. Barriss. Anakin.

If you have those 3 you can get a pretty killer Jedi team. Oh, I forget QGJ. Add him and either Ahsoka or Lumi and you've got a solid team. A few good leader abilities that you can switch in and out depending who you're against.

Yoda's just darn annoying with his tenacity up thing, my team thrives on de buffs and Yoda's fast enough to go first and get that up every time. Anakin hits hard, Barriss and QGJ need no explanation. Lumi can take and deal a punch and also has a good heal. Ahsoka hits really hard too.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1520 on: February 03, 2017, 07:20:36 AM »

I just beat an entire GW with one team. And no, it wasn't my A Team. Shocked   Get yourselves a Rebel team and use Wedge as lead. They deal silly amounts of damage, especially Lando.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1521 on: February 03, 2017, 08:44:56 AM »

I just beat an entire GW with one team. And no, it wasn't my A Team. Shocked   Get yourselves a Rebel team and use Wedge as lead. They deal silly amounts of damage, especially Lando.

Funny you should say that.  I finished off 3/4 of my GW today with Wedge(L), Biggs, Lando, Ackbar, K2SO for lols.  It's a lot of fun.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1522 on: February 03, 2017, 02:29:34 PM »

Funny you should say that.  I finished off 3/4 of my GW today with Wedge(L), Biggs, Lando, Ackbar, K2SO for lols.  It's a lot of fun.

Same lineup for me but Bistan instead of K-2. It's all about strategically choosing who gets the kills so they can heal. Bistan and Ackbar went down in node 12, but the other three finished it.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1523 on: February 03, 2017, 02:52:18 PM »

I just beat an entire GW with one team. And no, it wasn't my A Team. Shocked   Get yourselves a Rebel team and use Wedge as lead. They deal silly amounts of damage, especially Lando.

Funny you should say that.  I finished off 3/4 of my GW today with Wedge(L), Biggs, Lando, Ackbar, K2SO for lols.  It's a lot of fun.

Same lineup for me but Bistan instead of K-2. It's all about strategically choosing who gets the kills so they can heal. Bistan and Ackbar went down in node 12, but the other three finished it.

I'm a little jealous of you guys being able to complete most or all of a GW set with a team like that.  Though my Lando isn't quite up to par yet, I don't think I could even if he was.

Though you may have trouble later on continuing to use this team as you cross into the 80's bracket due to EP showing up more with mostly Empire teams, especially now that Krennic and Death Trooper are out. Enjoy while you can though.  Smiley

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1524 on: February 03, 2017, 03:09:20 PM »

Wiggs and Lando are what really pull it all together. All three of their basic's deal high damage, but Lando's DD going throughout the entire War helps immeasurably. In the first 3/4 of the War Biggs' special can take out an enemy of your choice. Ackbar has a couple good abilities, and Bistan, well, he's just there cause he's my next best Rebel, but I'm not working on him anymore. His turn meter reduction comes in handy occasionally.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1525 on: February 03, 2017, 04:24:46 PM »

Lumi is close to 7* and 1 more piece for gear 7*, Vader inching to 5*, Obi Wan close to 6*
managed tier 3 of Krennic.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1526 on: February 03, 2017, 08:52:36 PM »

5* Grievous today and I'm 11 shards from 7* Vader. 145 GW wins. I'm about to up Lando's gear to 8, even though he's still only 4*, but I have 62/65 shards for him. I'm getting close on a lot of things.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1527 on: February 03, 2017, 10:19:02 PM »

5* Grievous today and I'm 11 shards from 7* Vader. 145 GW wins. I'm about to up Lando's gear to 8, even though he's still only 4*, but I have 62/65 shards for him. I'm getting close on a lot of things.

I'm glad I can top you in one of those. My Lando is Gear 9 and 90/100. Grin

----

I just a beat an amazing Jedi team somehow. Yoda, Lumi, Ahsoka, Mace, and Barriss leading to give them all +20% max health. They were all Gear level 10. Shocked   To make it harder, I went in without a healer and their Barriss healed twice. My RG went down, then Maul, Lando down to about 10% health, but survived. EP was fine, and Vader too because of EP's lead. I think if they had Anakin instead of Mace they would've won.

EDIT: 6* Darth Vader! Grin   He has surpassed Luminara yet again as my most powerful toon.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1528 on: February 04, 2017, 03:56:38 AM »

Wiggs and Lando are what really pull it all together. All three of their basic's deal high damage, but Lando's DD going throughout the entire War helps immeasurably. In the first 3/4 of the War Biggs' special can take out an enemy of your choice. Ackbar has a couple good abilities, and Bistan, well, he's just there cause he's my next best Rebel, but I'm not working on him anymore. His turn meter reduction comes in handy occasionally.

Get Leia.

Anyone else notice that Lando tends to shoot people in the legs, usually the knee?  Everyone else is hitting center mass, but he's shooting low.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1529 on: February 04, 2017, 04:03:31 AM »

Get Leia.

Anyone else notice that Lando tends to shoot people in the legs, usually the knee?  Everyone else is hitting center mass, but he's shooting low.

I debated her, but ST Han will replace Bistan.

Yes, I have seen that.

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: