Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653090 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1905 on: March 05, 2017, 10:52:41 PM »

Well, you should definitely work to fix that for April.  He's not quite the crazy OP Jedi he is in the Yoda challenge or in that latest assault battle, but he is certainly very useful.

As for Barriss, it's because she doesn't have her Zeta yet and is otherwise too weak to compete in PvP.  She is essential in my GW squad, but her damage output doesn't raise like other Jedi when she gears up and she is really just there for the health boost and the heals.  I do have her at 5/6 to Gear 11 and I have 29/50 of the parts I need to finish that last slot, so she's not far anyway.

I'm planning to get Barriss after I 7* RG, so I could shift focus to Jedi then.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1906 on: March 05, 2017, 11:06:42 PM »

Vader to 6stars today  Grin

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1907 on: March 05, 2017, 11:25:29 PM »

Vader to 6stars today  Grin

I was beginning to wonder if I was ahead of you anywhere anymore. Mine is 62/100.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1908 on: March 05, 2017, 11:34:19 PM »

Rofl, you must be a lot further along in progression than me mate, to have Vader so far along.  Nice one!

I'm still sitting on 79/80 Jawa Engineer shards and 64/65 Slave 1 shards.  Hopefully the Jawa event today will fix at least one of those  Grin

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1909 on: March 06, 2017, 01:48:32 AM »

I got a character to 4* today!!!!! Woohoo go me!!!!

Ok, fine, it was Nihilus.

And (this is also Calon's fault), I got 5 shards closer to 4* Sith Trooper. I'll be able to save up for one at least one more pack for the Trooper before the event ends though.

Oh, and Boba is now 7*. Anakin will be 6* as soon as I have the 500k to get him there.

I've slipped into the 40's in ships, so I'm focusing on them a little more.  Working on Poe and his fighter now.

I'll 6* the Emperor in his event, and I'll be able to 7* Yoda when he comes around again.

Oh, and I pulled a Gold 5 dot Square Health Mod from the Health Mod Challenge today, so that was pretty cool.  I don't have the credits to do anything with it yet, but I'll start on it as soon as I get Anakin up.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1910 on: March 06, 2017, 03:39:12 AM »

I suppose you unlocked Han Solo too?

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #1911 on: March 06, 2017, 03:59:17 AM »

You got Han Solo!

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1912 on: March 06, 2017, 04:36:35 AM »

You got Han Solo!

No, I only have 5 shards for him, probably more in my Inbox though. It was a sarcastic comment.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1913 on: March 06, 2017, 05:06:54 AM »

You got Han Solo!

No, I only have 5 shards for him, probably more in my Inbox though. It was a sarcastic comment.

I have Han Solo    Tongue

Actually, unfortunately rather soon I will have to stop trying so hard on Rancor raid in my guild.  We have made the agreement that once a member gets Han Solo to 7* that he or she needs to drop back and leave the top places to others that don't have him maxed yet.  Right now I have him at 71/100 so I am actually pretty close to getting him finished.  Makes it difficult since the top 3 slots provide the best chance for fully crafted gear.  Fair's fair though.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1914 on: March 06, 2017, 05:14:32 AM »

I have Han Solo    Tongue

Actually, unfortunately rather soon I will have to stop trying so hard on Rancor raid in my guild.  We have made the agreement that once a member gets Han Solo to 7* that he or she needs to drop back and leave the top places to others that don't have him maxed yet.  Right now I have him at 71/100 so I am actually pretty close to getting him finished.  Makes it difficult since the top 3 slots provide the best chance for fully crafted gear.  Fair's fair though.

My guild has that rule too. And don't worry too much about the Gear chance, Lord Canterbury said he's got crap multiple times in the top 3 and then purposely did 0 damage once and got a full Mk 3 Stun Cuff.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1915 on: March 06, 2017, 05:15:59 AM »

I have neither Han Solo.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1916 on: March 06, 2017, 05:28:02 AM »

My guild has that rule too. And don't worry too much about the Gear chance, Lord Canterbury said he's got crap multiple times in the top 3 and then purposely did 0 damage once and got a full Mk 3 Stun Cuff.

I've heard that report as well, and I too have gotten crap in the top 3.  Stuff I have hundreds of.  Though the credits and the guild tokens are nice in the top spots.  As I am getting close we need to figure out exactly how high we aren't allowed to go.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1917 on: March 06, 2017, 06:02:22 AM »

I have neither Han Solo.

vvv
It was a sarcastic comment.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1918 on: March 06, 2017, 02:23:01 PM »

Yep.  I finished in 2nd place once & 3rd three times in Rancor Heroic.  Three times I got Raid Gear I had a lot of and nobody I had needed paired with secondary Gear that you get in Challenges 3X a week.

The first time I purposely did 0 since I'd had 7* Han for a while, I got 15 MK5 Furnaces and a Full Mk3 Stun Cuff.

At first I thought I literally got 1 stun cuff SALVAGE and was like "One? Why bother giving me that?".

Then I saw my Characters board was lit up like a Christmas Tree (because what character doesn't need Stun Cuffs) and realized my mistake.

So yeah - based on finishing Top 3, last - and every grouping in between - there is absolutely no sure things about Gear anywhere you finish.  And where I'm currently at, the Rancor Gear is all I care about so I don't mind finishing last.  Only the quantities differ between 40 at the Top and 15 on the Bottom.

I'm basically taking the approach of alternating between 0 damage on one and the next one shooting for 11 - 20.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1919 on: March 06, 2017, 04:23:46 PM »

Yep.  I finished in 2nd place once & 3rd three times in Rancor Heroic.  Three times I got Raid Gear I had a lot of and nobody I had needed paired with secondary Gear that you get in Challenges 3X a week.

The first time I purposely did 0 since I'd had 7* Han for a while, I got 15 MK5 Furnaces and a Full Mk3 Stun Cuff.

At first I thought I literally got 1 stun cuff SALVAGE and was like "One? Why bother giving me that?".

Then I saw my Characters board was lit up like a Christmas Tree (because what character doesn't need Stun Cuffs) and realized my mistake.

So yeah - based on finishing Top 3, last - and every grouping in between - there is absolutely no sure things about Gear anywhere you finish.  And where I'm currently at, the Rancor Gear is all I care about so I don't mind finishing last.  Only the quantities differ between 40 at the Top and 15 on the Bottom.

I'm basically taking the approach of alternating between 0 damage on one and the next one shooting for 11 - 20.

Yeah, I've gotten some royal crap from a high place.  I'm pretty sure that once I hit 7* with Han that I will be sitting back in the 11-20 range.

-----------

Droid event today, for all of you that are desperate for droids!    Tongue

Also, the Droids fight back even still going on.  Bear in mind it started yesterday and you only get 2 tries per day, no matter the Tier level.  There's another 7 hours and change left on the first day, then it'll reset and you'll get 2 more tries. 

I tried Tier 6 and was able to get it 3* this time around.  Pretty pithy rewards for how hard this stupid event is.  I tried the Bonus Tier but got smoked almost every time, with the best try being that I got phase 2 done with 1 droid left.  Just decided to do Tier 6 again. 

I got 1 Chief Nebit shard each time, so at least it's shards I need and not a waste.  If I get 2 more after reset I'll be at an even 40/85 which is good.  Won't be much longer until he hit's 7* too.  Then I'm gonna have to start putting money and effort into my Jawa squad.  Guess I best start farming mods here soon.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: