Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652959 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1935 on: March 07, 2017, 04:18:38 AM »

Anyone else really digging the customizable battle speed?

I'm loving the speed thing.  I'm yet to figure out how to get it to only do basic moves and not specials, but even as is it's good.
I'm really loving that every store is accessible from every store icon  ^_^

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1936 on: March 07, 2017, 04:25:06 AM »

I'm loving the speed thing.  I'm yet to figure out how to get it to only do basic moves and not specials, but even as is it's good.

I'm really loving that every store is accessible from every store icon  ^_^

You can only set the options for auto play during a battle. Go to options in the top left corner and tap "auto".

Very much this. It's helping me remember to check stores I used to forget. Roll Eyes

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1937 on: March 07, 2017, 04:50:39 AM »

Anyone else really digging the customizable battle speed?

Heck yeah!  My guild finished Heroic Rancor in less than 20 minutes yesterday.  Pretty sure everybody was playing on 4x speed.

I'm loving the speed thing.  I'm yet to figure out how to get it to only do basic moves and not specials, but even as is it's good.
I'm really loving that every store is accessible from every store icon  ^_^

You can only set the options for auto play during a battle. Go to options in the top left corner and tap "auto".

Very much this. It's helping me remember to check stores I used to forget. Roll Eyes

The auto battle with basics only is nice when finishing GW's and you want to save your specials.

Yes, the all stores menu is nice.  It does help to remind you of everywhere you can shop and to spend your tokens and such.  Definitely helping to remind me to keep checking the mod shop for something good.  I found a 4* arrow with a speed stat for the primary.  Quite nice.  I like that they also combined the "purchases" daily mission.  Now it's 3 purchases from any shop, not just the main shipments.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1938 on: March 07, 2017, 05:36:56 AM »

Is there a way to somehow sync my Gear collection online somewhere that shows how much I have of every piece in the game and where to farm them? I'm thinking it would be nice to be able to collect Gear for some toons before I actually unlock them.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1939 on: March 07, 2017, 06:07:14 AM »

Ok, I approve of the new improved, increased GW rewards.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1940 on: March 07, 2017, 09:32:18 AM »

Oooooh, me too.  2 shards on node 11, 4 shards on node 12, and decent currencies throughout.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1941 on: March 07, 2017, 02:21:51 PM »

Is there a way to somehow sync my Gear collection online somewhere that shows how much I have of every piece in the game and where to farm them? I'm thinking it would be nice to be able to collect Gear for some toons before I actually unlock them.

Not sure there's a way to inventory the gear you have, but there is a place where you can see what every character takes.

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Database · SWGOH.GG

Click on any character you like.  Then on the left click on Gear Levels, NOT Full Gear List.  The second is just a straight list of every piece of gear in no order at all.  Once you click on Gear Levels, it'll tell you what that character needs at each level.  Do this for whatever character you like.  That site also has many other functions and can be quite useful.

If you make an account, it will ask you things about your game and then it can sync some aspects.  There is a "Gear Needed" function, but it only works on characters you have already and ones that are over level 60.  It groups things to pieces of gear.  Like it'll show you a Mk 5 Fusion Furnace and when you click on it it'll show you what characters need it for what gear level, 8, 9, 10, etc.  However from what you're saying, if you want info on gear of characters beforehand, you'll need to look at said character specifically and what gear is needed at each level.

Oooooh, me too.  2 shards on node 11, 4 shards on node 12, and decent currencies throughout.

Tsk tsk.  You two shouldn't be running GW yet.  It's the Guild event tonight/tomorrow.  In fact Sunday should be the last day you run GW for 2 days.  Once you finish Sunday, then Monday comes around and you reset, but you don't play GW.  Then Tuesday comes and now you have 2 GWs you can do.  Tuesday evening comes and you run at least 1 full GW and then reset.  Run more if you like/have time. Then Wednesday comes and you finish what you didn't of the GW the night before, plus Wednesday's GW.  Now you have completed 36 GW nodes for your Guild daily.   Cool

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1942 on: March 07, 2017, 03:52:24 PM »

Not sure there's a way to inventory the gear you have, but there is a place where you can see what every character takes.

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Database · SWGOH.GG

Click on any character you like.  Then on the left click on Gear Levels, NOT Full Gear List.  The second is just a straight list of every piece of gear in no order at all.  Once you click on Gear Levels, it'll tell you what that character needs at each level.  Do this for whatever character you like.  That site also has many other functions and can be quite useful.

If you make an account, it will ask you things about your game and then it can sync some aspects.  There is a "Gear Needed" function, but it only works on characters you have already and ones that are over level 60.  It groups things to pieces of gear.  Like it'll show you a Mk 5 Fusion Furnace and when you click on it it'll show you what characters need it for what gear level, 8, 9, 10, etc.  However from what you're saying, if you want info on gear of characters beforehand, you'll need to look at said character specifically and what gear is needed at each level.

That's perfect. Especially since it shows where to find the Gear. I'm planning to save up Gear, Training Droids, and ability mats in advance for HK-47.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1943 on: March 07, 2017, 08:34:59 PM »

Managed to win the first GW for weeks...was quite lucky, my core team (Phasma, RG, Rey) even had some Protection left on node 12 Cheesy The first time after weeks that I enjoyed the game again.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1944 on: March 07, 2017, 08:55:59 PM »

Managed to win the first GW for weeks...was quite lucky, my core team (Phasma, RG, Rey) even had some Protection left on node 12 Cheesy The first time after weeks that I enjoyed the game again.

That's good you won.  I remember the feeling from right after they made tweaks and it started to become near impossible to win regularly.  The Devs just shrugged and said that GW was supposed to be hard and it was supposed to be a reward for those that had the skill and the teams to beat it.  I thought that was crap, especially since I didn't have the 150 win achievement yet.  That's why I encouraged people here to try and get their 150 before they hit 80 to avoid that frustration. 

On a side note though, shame on you too for doing GW early.  Tongue

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1945 on: March 07, 2017, 09:12:11 PM »

Tsk tsk.  You two shouldn't be running GW yet.  It's the Guild event tonight/tomorrow.

You forget Krace, I'm from down under, it was already GW challenge day for me.  I had already saved up my attempts  Cool

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1946 on: March 07, 2017, 09:55:23 PM »

You forget Krace, I'm from down under, it was already GW challenge day for me.  I had already saved up my attempts  Cool

Hehehehe! Point! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1947 on: March 07, 2017, 10:09:31 PM »

You forget Krace, I'm from down under, it was already GW challenge day for me.  I had already saved up my attempts  Cool

Well fine then.   Tongue   Shame on the rest of the people that did their GW attempt early.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1948 on: March 07, 2017, 10:41:00 PM »

Well fine then.   Tongue   Shame on the rest of the people that did their GW attempt early.

I did my Monday GW, but not today's yet.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1949 on: March 07, 2017, 10:56:39 PM »

I did my Monday GW, but not today's yet.

Well, at least you'll have a shot at getting 24 nodes for your guild.  I'm pretty sure most people don't think about saving Monday's to Tuesday to have an extra to use.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: