Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652971 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1995 on: March 11, 2017, 12:57:10 AM »

Woohoo!!!  Beat Tier 1 and Tier 2 of the Assault Battle event.

Improved my Tier 1 score to 3* and actually managed to get through Tier 2.  Last time I didn't even have a chance.

Though this time around my Leia and my Wedge are higher gear level than they were before, and now I replaced Ackbar with Lando.  Biggs(of course) and K-2SO were my other two.

Was a pretty close call at the end.  Emperor took out K-2SO and Lando before I finally got him down.  Then I had to pick off all the damn Royal guards.  Nearly lost Leia, but then she got a kill shot and came right back up.

The first time rewards for that Tier 2 were real nice, and now my Shoretrooper is 4*.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1996 on: March 11, 2017, 06:25:32 PM »

Tried Tier 2, but only beat 5 out of 8...6th battle was my final one...

Aaaand won my next Galactic War....if it's not a synergy team like Rebels or Imperials I seem to be able to beat it. But I have no strategy or powerful team to fight them...any idea which teams have a chance against those?

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1997 on: March 11, 2017, 08:24:30 PM »

Tried Tier 2, but only beat 5 out of 8...6th battle was my final one...

Aaaand won my next Galactic War....if it's not a synergy team like Rebels or Imperials I seem to be able to beat it. But I have no strategy or powerful team to fight them...any idea which teams have a chance against those?

Droids are a good choice against the Imperials.  You can wipe buffs if you have B2 and you've got HK-47 and IG-88 that can ability block.  Getting crits and taking more turns than they can is pretty helpful for taking out their team or at least severely weakening it for your next team.

Against Rebels, I'd want an Imperial team led by EP.  Either that or a really fast team that can ability block or buff block or remove buffs.  Jedi are a good team that can do this.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1998 on: March 11, 2017, 10:02:47 PM »

Great, I'm currently working on droids! Imperials take some more time, though...

My Jedi teams need some modding and higher gear, but since I could beat Yoda a while ago, that shouldn't be a big problem. Thanks for your advice Smiley

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1999 on: March 12, 2017, 06:29:12 AM »

I'm having too much fun with the Chopper event.  Since tier 1 is ridiculously easy, I'm having fun putting together just random squads, or at least ones I'll probably never use anywhere else.  Yesterday was Hera, Bistan, Pathfinder, Lobot, and Wedge.  Wedge went first and his special one shot killed everyone.  Today was Krennic, Death Trooper, Tie Pilot, Magma Trooper, and Snow Trooper.  Again, a pilot gets all the kills, with the Tie Pilot's special killing everyone. Tomorrow will be the short people squad, Dathcha, Jawa, Teebo, Ewok Elder, and Ewok Scout. I'm guessing Jawa kills all.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2000 on: March 12, 2017, 09:25:52 AM »

Hehe, glad I'm not the only one who'd being doing that Viv  Grin

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2001 on: March 12, 2017, 10:55:26 PM »

B2 unlocked.  Now that was a fast farm, his shards drop like rain compared to someone like Wedge.
Also, I am loving the new character/ship levelling.  The auto levelling droid thingo is great.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2002 on: March 12, 2017, 11:59:52 PM »

Yeah, I'll take that! Probably the best Bronzium pull I've had so far.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2003 on: March 13, 2017, 12:10:49 AM »

Nice one DC.  Coincidence is I had an Ahsoka character card drop last week.
My best ever was getting a Boba Fett character card drop.  No sh*t, I got like 32 shards outta it  Shocked

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2004 on: March 13, 2017, 02:04:41 AM »

How the heck do you get 32! 15 is the most I've gotten. Normally it's just 7, or 1. Wink

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2005 on: March 13, 2017, 02:29:19 AM »

lol, not the first time I've scored 32shards out of a chacracter card pull, though it's only happened like 3 times.  I assume it's to do with the star-level of the character you pull.  Royal guard only gives 7 as he's a lower star starter, Ahsoka is higher etc.  Could you imagine a Palpatine card pull?  Tongue

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2006 on: March 13, 2017, 03:19:41 AM »

3 times is 3 more than I've had. Tongue   I think the RNG is just completely stacked in your favour. Roll Eyes

I can't help but notice you don't have a single toon to Gear 9 yet. Why? Cause let's face it, you and I PvP, I win. And yet you have your little Gear 8 team sitting below rank 100 in Arena, while mine can barely break 300. What the heck? How is your shard so easy? Oh right, Mr. RNG. Cheesy

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2007 on: March 13, 2017, 03:35:32 AM »

Hey now, no need to be sore  Wink

I focused on getting all my toons to lvl 70 and gear 7.  I haven't actively tried to get any toons above gear 8, as that requires higher character levels.  In fact the only reason I have any toons at all above lvl 70 was so I had a better chance of completing the EP event.  I also levelled my RG and Boba for arena, seeing as I was already levelling the rebels.  Now that I'm done with the EP event I'll probably mostly go back to levelling alt teams up again, which means equipment that could be spent on getting characters to higher gear levels will be instead spent on getting more characters to gear lvl 7  Cool

As for arena ranks, I'm obviously on a much smaller server, which is lucky for me.  Makes raiding a bit sh*t, so pick your poison.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2008 on: March 13, 2017, 04:01:13 AM »

I have 22 toons to your 25 with purple Gear, but 7 of mine are Gear 9. Cool               Cheesy

As for arena ranks, I'm obviously on a much smaller server, which is lucky for me.  Makes raiding a bit sh*t, so pick your poison.

Oooh, high Arena rank vs better Raids. That's a toughie. I'm in a decent guild, and my Arena is what it is. Nothing I can do but get better.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2009 on: March 13, 2017, 04:08:40 AM »

Think about it this way, being higher ranked in fleet and/or arena gives you more currency, but you can build that up over time anyway.  Whereas higher level raids being completed more often gives higher level equipment more often.  Being in your position would lead to better geared toons, being in mine leads to more toons.

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: