Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652965 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2070 on: March 17, 2017, 04:34:05 AM »

But Credit Heist? Blech. I've had over 10M creds for at least a week now, I could do a lot more with droid smuggling.

You shush your mouth.   Tongue
...Besides, droid smuggling was last time, it's the credit heist's turn.   Wink

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2071 on: March 17, 2017, 05:07:13 AM »

Soul, you've converted to the Credits' side now?

You shush your mouth.   Tongue

No. I don't need more credits. I really don't. I wish the training droid challenge was better. It doesn't help that I got minimum payout last droid smuggling. Angry

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2072 on: March 17, 2017, 11:52:13 AM »

Yeah, it happened kinda suddenly too.  One week I was skint on droids and throwing cash around like it was Monopoly money, the next week I was swimming in droids but needing Old Daka to work the street corner for credits  Lips sealed

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2073 on: March 17, 2017, 01:25:37 PM »

No. I don't need more credits. I really don't. I wish the training droid challenge was better. It doesn't help that I got minimum payout last droid smuggling. Angry

Everybody eventually converts to the credits side.   Tongue

You just wait.  One day you'll be trying to level some newer character up a bunch of levels at once and realize you suddenly don't have enough credits because of the massive increase in cost in the 60's and 70's.

Yeah, it happened kinda suddenly too.  One week I was skint on droids and throwing cash around like it was Monopoly money, the next week I was swimming in droids but needing Old Daka to work the street corner for credits  Lips sealed

Just like this ^

Think about it like this, you have plenty of money to shop for some really nice mods.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2074 on: March 17, 2017, 03:47:37 PM »

I recently unlocked HK-47 and upgraded to level 70 right away. Then I hit level 79 and bumped 6 or 7 toons up that one level. I still have over 10M and I'm almost out of Droids.

I have been checking the mod store, but nothing good has shown itself for a couple weeks.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2075 on: March 17, 2017, 07:34:04 PM »

I don't really need Credit Heist either, but I love having money Tongue If I can't have it in RL, I'll have it in VR Grin

I could promote over 40 toons from 6* to 7* and would still have some money left...just to give you a hint

And training droids...I'm already working on getting more and more toons to max level, but I still have too many left Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2076 on: March 17, 2017, 07:47:21 PM »

Wait, you have over 40M?!?

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2077 on: March 17, 2017, 07:53:37 PM »

I need that.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2078 on: March 17, 2017, 08:07:31 PM »

Yes, it's over 40M Cheesy I had 60M once, but spent a bit on promoting, gear crafting and training Tongue And a few Type V-A grade mods from the Store...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2079 on: March 17, 2017, 08:16:33 PM »

Yes, it's over 40M Cheesy I had 60M once, but spent a bit on promoting, gear crafting and training Tongue And a few Type V-A grade mods from the Store...

Seriously dude that's nor fair at all.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2080 on: March 17, 2017, 08:23:19 PM »

Well, I agree Cheesy But I'm farming for several teams, so I need that money soon enough....if there were an option for converting creds into crystals or full gear, that would be really helpful right now Tongue

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2081 on: March 17, 2017, 10:28:31 PM »

I could promote over 40 toons from 6* to 7* and would still have some money left...just to give you a hint

Seriously dude that's nor fair at all.

Well, I agree Cheesy But I'm farming for several teams, so I need that money soon enough....if there were an option for converting creds into crystals or full gear, that would be really helpful right now Tongue

Well dang.  Even I've never had that much cash, at least not at one time.  Most I've ever had at one time was like 15 or so, and that was right after the ONE time I got 10 mil from the credit heist.

Out of curiosity, how many toons do you have at 7* and how many 85's do you have?

I have 53 toons at 85, but 7 of them are not maxed at 7*.  I have 47 7* toons, and all but 1 are lvl 85.  I also have 5 more that are 6* and very nearly to 7*.  So, I have spent a LOT of money promoting my various characters.  Which, if I have more than you, it would explain why I have less money.  Tongue

EDIT:  I did the math.  Taking a character from 1-85 costs about 6.3 million(which is outrageous since it only used to cost 2.4 million to get from 1-70).  Take 6.3 million x 53 and you get 333.9 million spent on leveling just my level 85 characters.  Then let's calculate getting to 7*.  The most expensive costs are 4*-7* which costs you a total of 1.85 million.  Take 1.85 million x 47 and you get 86.95 million.  Now add it all up and you get that I have spent over 420 million credits just leveling characters.  Add in the costs of all the other toons I didn't even calculate, plus buying gear from shops, raising skills, leveling mods, etc.  I'm sure I've spent over 500 million.  GAH!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2082 on: March 18, 2017, 12:30:05 AM »

Speaking of having nowhere near that amount of cash, just got a total of 2mil from the heist.  Worst payout in weeks.  Gonna have to send Daka and Zam out on the streets tonight.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #2083 on: March 18, 2017, 03:41:10 AM »

Speaking of having nowhere near that amount of cash, just got a total of 2mil from the heist.  Worst payout in weeks.  Gonna have to send Daka and Zam out on the streets tonight.

You'll make more if you send Rey out for 5 minutes.  If nothing else she'll beat the money out of them.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2084 on: March 18, 2017, 06:23:53 AM »

You'll make more if you send Rey out for 5 minutes.  If nothing else she'll beat the money out of them.

Are you..... are you serious?  O_O
You expect me to tell her what to do? She'd kill me!!

Also, another fun node 12 today.  EP (L), Vader, Dooku, Maul, RG.
On the upside, it's kept things interesting >_>

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: