Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652966 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2340 on: April 09, 2017, 08:26:45 AM »

Unlocking Maul's Scimitar really does make Fleet PvP a little bit more easy-mode-ish.
Tonight gave me the best rank I've cashed in at so far...

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2341 on: April 09, 2017, 05:23:11 PM »

Finished #155 in normal PvP today...temporarily claimed #115, highest ranking for quite some time (highest ever was around 80, but that's been a long time ago). Opress is quite helpful in my current team Cheesy Now working on Jyn and Cassian.

Anyone has a decent tactic against a Nihilus lead, EP, Vader, Sun Fac and Baze team?

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2342 on: April 09, 2017, 06:03:37 PM »

Finished #155 in normal PvP today...temporarily claimed #115, highest ranking for quite some time (highest ever was around 80, but that's been a long time ago). Opress is quite helpful in my current team Cheesy Now working on Jyn and Cassian.

Anyone has a decent tactic against a Nihilus lead, EP, Vader, Sun Fac and Baze team?

Debuff Baze with QGJ, Mace, Ventress, or buff block with Anakin. Keep DN stunned. I'd take out EP first after doing those things.

It seems like now that many players have gotten the newer characters all.maxed out, there doesn't seem to be much of a counter against them except to have stronger ones of the same. It's frustrating.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2343 on: April 09, 2017, 07:50:17 PM »

So more or less the same that I tried to use...debuffing with QGJ worked, but I had no luck with stunning DN, neither with RG nor EP or even Daka. Actually, EP didn't stun anyone except Vader and Baze -.-

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2344 on: April 09, 2017, 11:00:39 PM »

Add Sidious to my list of 7-starred toons.  I need more credits   Undecided

Also managed to gear8 my new Maul on the weekend, so I let him play in my node 12 GW today  Cheesy

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2345 on: April 10, 2017, 04:10:57 AM »

Finally got another Furnace. Maul is now Gear 10. Secret plan still didn't work though. Undecided

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2346 on: April 10, 2017, 02:50:36 PM »

Whew...   I've got a lot to catch up on after being gone since Friday.

So how Many 7* toons do all of you guys have? I've got 9 right now with 12 in the process.

I have 52 toons at 7* and 2 more at 6*, plus a whole plethora more at 5* or lower.

Why can't you get them there anymore?

I have 12 7* and have 2 more getting close.

Never pops up anymore. Although now I have grievous shards pop up every single refresh. I'm currently working for chirrut right now.

That's too bad. I had him pop up multiple times a day for about a week right after I 7-starred him. Roll Eyes

I don't know you anymore. Roll Eyes Yeah unfortunately I need to get my vader starred and leveled up so that I can upgrade his leader ability to zeta level to do heroic rancor. Can't wait to get raid han. Although I would only use him for galactic war and heists he'd still be pretty cool to have.

Yeah, I see Vader pretty much daily, though I had him to 7* right as ships was coming out.  I have to balance my ship token spending though.  Have to leave some for Grievous and Chirrut, as well as Scimitar and Slave 1.  Sometimes it sucks having to choose.

Your have 40M, just promote them. Especially if you guild does Heroic raids.

Sometimes doing that willy nilly can tip how hard your GW becomes.

We're doing the Rancor Heroic...Tank Heroic is far too heavy for us right now. Barely managed to beat P1 in two days Undecided

Don't feel bad, we could only get partway into P2 in two days.  Heroic Tank is still ridiculous.  We've got a couple guys working on getting Kylo geared up to 10 or 11 and getting him Zeta to see if it can push us farther.

That's one Heroic Raid, so why not promote them? Especially if they're powered up at all.

It's not just about promoting them to 7*, you also gotta be able to bump them to 85 and gear them so they are useful in Raid.  That usually includes mods.

Unlocking Maul's Scimitar really does make Fleet PvP a little bit more easy-mode-ish.
Tonight gave me the best rank I've cashed in at so far...

Yes, Scimitar is very pimp in Ships PvP.

Droid squad with B2.  Make sure you JE goes first before anybody, then try and make B2 go 2nd on your team, or 3rd at least.  He'll burn out Baze's buffs and throw debuffs all over.  Then IG-88 should follow and everybody should be ability blocked and/or buff blocked.  Then take out EP and Nihilus.

It seems like now that many players have gotten the newer characters all.maxed out, there doesn't seem to be much of a counter against them except to have stronger ones of the same. It's frustrating.

Again, Droid squad.  All you gotta do is burn their buffs and kill Chirrut and then Baze.  Even then if you lose, their squad is broken.

--------------

So, today is the fun day for ships challenges, and apparently a lucky day for me.  Both times on Tier 4 of the ship credits I got the max payout of 290k and I also got 4 Zetas total from both shots at the ships ability mats.  Seems like having Ackbar's ship at 6* has helped my payouts.  Gonna need to start stockpiling purple training mats and Omegas since I'm at 17 Zetas.  I believe I am going to Zeta Yoda's Battle Meditation since I use him in PvP and GW.

Also, for those of you lacking training droids, huzzah for training droid day, though I could have sworn the last one was a training droid event.  Need some more credits dammit.   Tongue

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2347 on: April 10, 2017, 04:04:24 PM »

Sometimes doing that willy nilly can tip how hard your GW becomes.

It's not just about promoting them to 7*, you also gotta be able to bump them to 85 and gear them so they are useful in Raid.  That usually includes mods.

Good points.

Also, for those of you lacking training droids, huzzah for training droid day, though I could have sworn the last one was a training droid event.  Need some more credits dammit.   Tongue

I'm cool with the Droids, but I did want to try to 3 star the credit heist. The last one was Droid smuggling.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2348 on: April 10, 2017, 04:06:11 PM »

I'm cool with the Droids, but I did want to try to 3 star the credit heist. The last one was Droid smuggling.

OK, so I wasn't crazy.  They've done a few back to back droid events.  Wish they would do some back credit heists.   Tongue

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2349 on: April 10, 2017, 05:57:08 PM »

Tried my node 12 again today. RNG seemed to be with me, QGJ debuffed Baze, EP stunned all but Nihilus (RG did the job). Phasma gave Advantage and TM to my team, then I took out EP and Nihilus quite easily. Kept Sun fac stunned and Shocked Baze, which led to his demise (no Retribution and Taunt). Sun Fac was next, and Vader the last one Grin Haven't changed my team at all (Phasma (L), QGJ, Lumi, EP, RG - no heavy damagers like Rey or Leia)!

--

Promoted Wedge to 7* today, next step: gearing him to at least 10 and modding him with Speed Mods. Then Biggs and Jyn. Leia is good, then I just need a 5th rebel. Working on Cassian right now, would he be a good option?

Sig by Master Nero

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2350 on: April 10, 2017, 10:06:18 PM »

Promoted Wedge to 7* today, next step: gearing him to at least 10 and modding him with Speed Mods. Then Biggs and Jyn. Leia is good, then I just need a 5th rebel. Working on Cassian right now, would he be a good option?

No Lando?  You could always go for a tank;  K2SO is easier to farm now.

edit:  Also, f*** these droid events

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #2351 on: April 11, 2017, 03:05:13 AM »

I knew I accomplished something today, I just couldn't remember what...

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2352 on: April 11, 2017, 03:10:21 AM »

No no no you need Lando. I've been destroying GW with him. With Wedge leading he gets TM on all the crits and goes again with double damage. Wiggs is amazing, and so is Leia. K-2 is good and I find ST Han's "bluff" ability has triggered when it counts.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2353 on: April 11, 2017, 04:09:02 AM »

Well, week 3 of mods farming completed.  This week was Crit Chance mods.  Managed to collect 46 mods from 3-5*.  Now it's time to move onto Tenacity mods for week 4.  After that I believe I'll be done mod farming and I need to figure out who I'm gonna farm.  I think I'll work on Scarif and then Chirpa.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2354 on: April 11, 2017, 04:23:00 AM »

I still need to mod farm. TFP is going to be a really long grind.

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: