Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652984 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2370 on: April 12, 2017, 03:22:47 AM »

My node 11 and 12 were relatively tough Jedi teams, but I took at them with my 'fun team'
Nihilus (L), EP, Maul, Dooku, Sith Trooper.

I'm almost looking forward to when I can star up my Sith Trooper more than my Nihilus.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2371 on: April 12, 2017, 03:53:23 AM »

Okay, I am officially starting to farm ships for the Zeta challenges! Specifically the DS ones. I already have Scimitar, Slave1, and Imp TIE at 4*, and I'm looking to get Vader in Fleet Store (probably along with everyone else in the game Tongue). That's 4 DS ships. Honestly I probably just want the easiest one to farm in the 5th slot. Anyone know which one that is? I also have my eye on Geo Spy's 'fighter, as it has a special that calls all Stealthed allies to assist if the target has Target Lock. So with Scimitar. . .

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2372 on: April 12, 2017, 12:45:40 PM »

Yay credit heist!
2.5mil on the first go, 5mil on the second  Grin

I love my Zam Wesell.  Nothing quite like her getting 5 turns in a row  Cool

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2373 on: April 12, 2017, 02:53:43 PM »

I was wondering about that. The message in my inbox gave the impression they were open to all toons, but I thought I heard somewhere it was a Phoenix only event. Undecided

I had a nasty 11 on my first run this evening too. EP (L), Vader, Maul, Boba, and TFP. I managed to beat it and the final node as well. 24 nodes down for the guild activity, fingers crossed for 36.

Nah, the one with the ships talks about Phoenix squadron for ships because both ships take 3 pilots.  It does talk about using Phoenix on ground and space, so maybe you should power them up.  I've got them all in the 50's or higher and most are purple gear by now.

However the other Elite Combat event says it's open for use for any toon, which is the one I was thinking about.

I wish my GW 11 had been that squad.  Then I wouldn't have had to use like 8 or 9 teams.

Okay, I am officially starting to farm ships for the Zeta challenges! Specifically the DS ones. I already have Scimitar, Slave1, and Imp TIE at 4*, and I'm looking to get Vader in Fleet Store (probably along with everyone else in the game Tongue). That's 4 DS ships. Honestly I probably just want the easiest one to farm in the 5th slot. Anyone know which one that is? I also have my eye on Geo Spy's 'fighter, as it has a special that calls all Stealthed allies to assist if the target has Target Lock. So with Scimitar. . .

If i had to recommend a 5th DS ship I'd say FOTF.  That or you could try going for Geo Soldier or Sun Fac.  Geo Spy would be a pain to farm, though it does sound useful.

Same ol boring 2.5 million credits x2.  Stupid low loot percent...

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2374 on: April 12, 2017, 06:43:43 PM »

If i had to recommend a 5th DS ship I'd say FOTF.  That or you could try going for Geo Soldier or Sun Fac.  Geo Spy would be a pain to farm, though it does sound useful.

Same ol boring 2.5 million credits x2.  Stupid low loot percent...

Honestly I just want the fastest farm. I think Scimitar, Slave 1, and TIE Advanced should be able to do the bulk of what's needed from the DS ships.

Same here, but I did manage to easily 3 star it this time. That's a good feeling knowing my Scoundrels don't need anymore work.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2375 on: April 12, 2017, 10:12:40 PM »

Well damn, only 35 GWs this time.  Been a while since I didn't hit the 36 mark for the guild challenge.  All because of that one stupid node.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2376 on: April 13, 2017, 12:17:13 AM »

7-starred Biggs' ship this morning   Cool

Also activated Chirrut and Erso to play with.  It's too bad Baze isn't accessible for me without spending crystals.
Thoughts on what team you'd try Chirrut in without his big brother?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2377 on: April 13, 2017, 01:02:52 AM »

Well damn, only 35 GWs this time.  Been a while since I didn't hit the 36 mark for the guild challenge.  All because of that one stupid node.

I had one bad GW right when I hit 80. . . and I haven't lost since. I actually look forward to the challenge they'll give me. . .

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2378 on: April 13, 2017, 01:31:20 PM »

Also activated Chirrut and Erso to play with.  It's too bad Baze isn't accessible for me without spending crystals.
Thoughts on what team you'd try Chirrut in without his big brother?

Well, you could do a Rogue One team with Bohdi or Scarif or Bistan instead of Baze if you don't have him, but yes Chirrut and Baze do work better together.  At least you would have a full group.

I had one bad GW right when I hit 80. . . and I haven't lost since. I actually look forward to the challenge they'll give me. . .

Yeah, you say that now.  Wait until you get really bad ones at 6, 9, 10, 11, and 12.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2379 on: April 14, 2017, 08:19:30 AM »

So, Ghost and Phantom 2 look OP as Chaze.  Anyone leveled and/or starred them up?  Anyone planning to?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2380 on: April 14, 2017, 01:23:17 PM »

So, Ghost and Phantom 2 look OP as Chaze.  Anyone leveled and/or starred them up?  Anyone planning to?

I'll get them to 4*, but probably no farther than that until their shards are available elsewhere.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2381 on: April 14, 2017, 03:53:42 PM »

The problem with having so many packs in the Store is it takes forever to scroll to the free Bronzium. Tongue

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2382 on: April 14, 2017, 06:36:29 PM »

The problem with having so many packs in the Store is it takes forever to scroll to the free Bronzium. Tongue

Unless of course you buy all of said packs.    Cool

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2383 on: April 14, 2017, 07:07:38 PM »

Unless of course you buy all of said packs.    Cool

Uhhh, I'll pass. I'm not a whale. (Sadly)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2384 on: April 14, 2017, 10:20:47 PM »

Uhhh, I'll pass. I'm not a whale. (Sadly)

I will probably be buying the two ship ones both for the ship shards and for the fact that they have ship Omegas in them.  I need those for Ackbar and Ahsoka.  They aren't available anywhere else in the game.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: