Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652959 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2865 on: May 31, 2017, 10:46:30 PM »

Hey, I'm F2P too, so I understand. Takes a lot of work to get to places. My rex is only 6* right now and he's my 2nd most powerful(versatile) toon right now. The rogue one team is very hard to gear so I most likely will leave them for a later date. Did you get R2? If you have him nihilus and chirrut, all you need to do id get and gear rex. He is extremely easy to gear and the best team right now is Rex(L), R2, Chaze, DN/GK.

Edit: Whoops I just typed "He i sextremely". I misplaced the space in between is and extremely.  Cheesy

You shoulda just left it as sextremely  Grin
I did get R2, but only 6-star.  I have enough shards to unlock Rex, but haven't done so yet as I have too many irons in the fire already.  That's a big reason for stagnating on arena squads.  I've been focusing a lot on gearing and levelling up raiding toons in prep for my guild's next HAAT attempt, so it's simpler to use raid geared toons in my arena team.

In the last month alone, purely for my guild, I've:
-Unlocked, 6-starred, and halfway to 7-starred Anakin
-Upgraded 4 toons from gear lvl 8->9
-Upgraded 2 toons from gear lvl 9->10   (my Vader went from 8 to 9 last night, and I'll have him at 10 within 24hrs)

So yeah, cash and gear for levelling new toons (and existing toons) are a little tight.  Rex will have to wait, along with the rest of the toons I have ready to unlock.  Check it...

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2866 on: May 31, 2017, 10:55:44 PM »

And this is directed towards soul too. If you want a killer rebel team I can give you some suggestions. Try  Rex(L), Wedge, Biggs, Chirrut, Baze. I run that team on my alt right now and I hold top 10 on offense. Keep in mind that they are  all gear 9 among mega whales. Or go for a rogue one team with zeta jyn leader.

How did you manage to get Baze there?

Currently my arena dream team is Rex (L), Kenobi, Chaze, and R-2 if it's a dodge meta. Possibly someone else if it's not.

So the current most used team in arena is Rex, GK, Chaze, and Nihilus. The crazy thing is, they don't even require a zeta and still destroy all other teams. I mean, Nihilus' non leader zeta couldn't hurt, but not essential to success.

----

@Soul, wow. Just wondering, I hope you're not working Anakin for p1 of hAAT. . .

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2867 on: May 31, 2017, 11:05:28 PM »

@Soul, wow. Just wondering, I hope you're not working Anakin for p1 of hAAT. . .

Partially yes, in case the Kylo nerf comes through and we actually need to have Jedi teams for P1.  Having him in my Jedi squad doubled my P1 damage on yesterday's AAT.
I also need him to star up Yoda  Wink

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2868 on: May 31, 2017, 11:11:13 PM »

Partially yes, in case the Kylo nerf comes through and we actually need to have Jedi teams for P1.  Having him in my Jedi squad doubled my P1 damage on yesterday's AAT.
I also need him to star up Yoda  Wink

Ah, i see. All good reasons. Smiley

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2869 on: June 01, 2017, 01:29:24 AM »

You shoulda just left it as sextremely  Grin
I did get R2, but only 6-star.  I have enough shards to unlock Rex, but haven't done so yet as I have too many irons in the fire already.  That's a big reason for stagnating on arena squads.  I've been focusing a lot on gearing and levelling up raiding toons in prep for my guild's next HAAT attempt, so it's simpler to use raid geared toons in my arena team.

In the last month alone, purely for my guild, I've:
-Unlocked, 6-starred, and halfway to 7-starred Anakin
-Upgraded 4 toons from gear lvl 8->9
-Upgraded 2 toons from gear lvl 9->10   (my Vader went from 8 to 9 last night, and I'll have him at 10 within 24hrs)

So yeah, cash and gear for levelling new toons (and existing toons) are a little tight.  Rex will have to wait, along with the rest of the toons I have ready to unlock.  Check it...

Why don't you activate those toon? You can have them without leveling them. Rex is easy to gear though, it took me 1 week to take him from gear 1 to 10.

And calon, you need to capitalize the "I" in you're last post. Why did you say that you hope that soul isn't working anakin?

Edit: If I stare at your unactivated toons for long enough I start seeing the activate message pulsating like in-game.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2870 on: June 01, 2017, 02:01:35 AM »

And calon, you need to capitalize the "I" in you're last post. Why did you say that you hope that soul isn't working anakin?

Well, if we're getting picky, you need to capitalize the 'C' in Calon, the 'S' in Soul, and the 'A' in Anakin. Wink Grin

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2871 on: June 01, 2017, 02:05:01 AM »

Perfectionist. Cheesy   I just type and if autocorrect misses capitalizing an 'I' once in while I don't worry about it.

I was hoping Soul wasn't working Anakin mainly for p1 of hAAT cause unless they fix it we have it covered with Zylo.

Well, if we're getting picky, you need to capitalize the 'C' in Calon, the 'S' in Soul, and the 'A' in Anakin. Wink Grin

^this

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2872 on: June 01, 2017, 02:14:23 AM »

Yeah well my auto correct is insisting that those aren't real words and if I get a capital that means that it accepts it. When I can't make it work I leave it uncapitalized.
Perfectionist. Cheesy   I just type and if autocorrect misses capitalizing an 'I' once in while I don't worry about it.

I was hoping Soul wasn't working Anakin mainly for p1 of hAAT cause unless they fix it we have it covered with Zylo.
1) I'm a "crazy person who suffers from insanity" not a perfectionist. What do you mean "we"? Are you and sooner in the same guild?

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2873 on: June 01, 2017, 02:25:18 AM »

What do you mean "we"? Are you and sooner in the same guild?

Sh*t, he's on to us!

Also, *Soul
Y'all need to work on your proofreading skills  Roll Eyes

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2874 on: June 01, 2017, 02:34:25 AM »

Yes, me and sooner are in the same guild. (That's your new nickname Soul, get used to it Tongue)

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2875 on: June 01, 2017, 02:40:40 AM »

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2876 on: June 01, 2017, 02:46:12 AM »

MWAHAHAHA

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2877 on: June 01, 2017, 02:46:42 AM »

Actually this is a zeta-free team. It has teebo lead do zader's bonus's are negated. Vader can be in there for the speed down for higher damage. If you want you zader team to excel remove Savage and replace him with TFP. His tenacity down on basic guarantees the DoT's applying.

My TFP isn't 7* yet, or I'd experiment with him.

I just feel that Zader outstrips Teebo, because of the culling blade. Upwards of 500k damage on one move? Yes, please.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2878 on: June 01, 2017, 03:28:33 AM »

Sh*t, he's on to us!

Also, *Soul
Y'all need to work on your proofreading skills  Roll Eyes
Sorry sooner, ya see what happens when I try to use proper grammar with names? I have an excuse. And as calgon said you now get you're new nickname. Maybe I should tell calgon what his name auto-corrects to when I try to capitalize it.

Edit: Okay, calgon, I can't help it to tell you what your name corrects to sometimes. Caffeine.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2879 on: June 01, 2017, 03:45:31 AM »

Why don't you activate those toon? You can have them without leveling them.... If I stare at your unactivated toons for long enough I start seeing the activate message pulsating like in-game.

I know right.  Even I was staring at it thinking "THERE.  ARE.  FOUR.  LIGHTS!!"*
I don't activate all toons in case it affects GW at all.  Besides, if I'm not working on them then it makes no difference anyway.  Plus, not activating Bariss and IGD specifically means if I luck out and pull their character cards out of a Bronzium I'm way ahead getting them to 7stars

*this reference may be over some people's heads on this forum

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: