Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653006 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2925 on: June 06, 2017, 07:37:35 PM »

Got Vader to Gear 11. It feels good to have a 7* Gear 11 zeta toon. Grin

Very nice.  Now you need more.   Wink   Undele!   Cool

Dude, that's awesome. I'm jealous now.

As a side not I have 20 zeta mats. Although I have no omega mats right now...

It is. I really need to mod him better though.

That's not cool. You're not the only one to fall into that trap.

I almost fell into the same situation, but then I realized I was on Zeta 18/20 and had almost no Omegas.  Thankfully they build up fast when you do all the daily stuff and there was the weekend Omega events.

I could really use a ton of Carbanti's right now. Why does Shoretrooper need 150 to go from Gear 10 to 11?

I feel ya. Those carbantis HATE me.

I keep getting 3 from the challenge. In total Shoretrooper needs 400. 250 down, 150 to go. Sad

Edit: I just looked through my mods and a actually have some amazing ones for Vader. But I don't have any credits to upgrade them. Credit heist please?

Lol...   I think I have like 600 of those Carbanti's.  I've been stockpiling them forever from the STR challenge.  Eventually you'll be overflowing too with those and other purples.   Tongue

You just got 300k credits today from challenges, and this evening should start your run at 36 GW nodes.  You'll have a few credits to throw at mods.   Wink   Though since we did just have a droid event, credits shouldn't be too far behind.

----------------------

Last night I did almost 13 million damage to the Tank in raid and took the #1 slot.   Grin   My three biggest runs were droids on P2 for 2.5 mil, droids on P4 for 3.3 mil, and Rebels on P4 for 3.3 mil.

Zeta Number Crunch on R2 without a doubt is super pimp.  

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2926 on: June 06, 2017, 09:59:30 PM »

Lol...   I think I have like 600 of those Carbanti's.  I've been stockpiling them forever from the STR challenge.  Eventually you'll be overflowing too with those and other purples.   Tongue

You just got 300k credits today from challenges, and this evening should start your run at 36 GW nodes.  You'll have a few credits to throw at mods.   Wink   Though since we did just have a droid event, credits shouldn't be too far behind.

----------------------

Last night I did almost 13 million damage to the Tank in raid and took the #1 slot.   Grin   My three biggest runs were droids on P2 for 2.5 mil, droids on P4 for 3.3 mil, and Rebels on P4 for 3.3 mil.

Zeta Number Crunch on R2 without a doubt is super pimp.  

If you gave me all of those and a couple stun gun prototypes I would use them all right now. That's how many I need. Plus when we eventually beat hAAT GK needs 450.

True. But at 486K to max a 5 dot mod they disappear quickly.

You ran your droids twice?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2927 on: June 06, 2017, 10:32:45 PM »

If you gave me all of those and a couple stun gun prototypes I would use them all right now. That's how many I need. Plus when we eventually beat hAAT GK needs 450.

True. But at 486K to max a 5 dot mod they disappear quickly.

You ran your droids twice?

Lol, well I definitely wouldn't give them all.  I'll need them for Shoretrooper, GK, and others obviously.   Tongue   As for the Stun Guns, you'd have to pry those from my cold, dead fingers.  I think I have at least 20, maybe 30 toons that need stun guns.  It's a nightmare.

I am fortunate that with the time zone I'm in, and the server I'm on, our raid reset time is 11pm or 12am (depending on DST).  So I got to run 5 teams, then at midnight I got to run 3 more.  There were others that stayed up for the reset too cuz the tank was dead not too long after reset.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2928 on: June 06, 2017, 10:49:03 PM »

Lol, well I definitely wouldn't give them all.  I'll need them for Shoretrooper, GK, and others obviously.   Tongue   As for the Stun Guns, you'd have to pry those from my cold, dead fingers.  I think I have at least 20, maybe 30 toons that need stun guns.  It's a nightmare.

I am fortunate that with the time zone I'm in, and the server I'm on, our raid reset time is 11pm or 12am (depending on DST).  So I got to run 5 teams, then at midnight I got to run 3 more.  There were others that stayed up for the reset too cuz the tank was dead not too long after reset.

Yeah. Shoretrooper needs 2, repeat, 2, stun guns to go from G10 to 11. Not cool.

Our guild doesn't allow reusing toons. Last time we did the whole raid went down in 7hrs.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2929 on: June 06, 2017, 11:12:40 PM »

Yeah. Shoretrooper needs 2, repeat, 2, stun guns to go from G10 to 11. Not cool.

Our guild doesn't allow reusing toons. Last time we did the whole raid went down in 7hrs.

Our raid had been up most of the day, so people had their chance.  Phase 1 is usually what lasts the longest, then Phase 2-4 are usually in pretty quick succession.  If it's still going, once that reset hits, everybody that's up late is right back at it.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2930 on: June 07, 2017, 12:20:26 AM »

Our raid had been up most of the day, so people had their chance.  Phase 1 is usually what lasts the longest, then Phase 2-4 are usually in pretty quick succession.  If it's still going, once that reset hits, everybody that's up late is right back at it.

Same here, phase 1 lasts a while. I think our record for phase 2 is 7 minutes. You pretty much have to be sitting in Raids and watching the progress bar to hit p2. We're working on that. So no time to get more than 1 team in phases 2 or 4. One time I entered phase 4 with my Rebel team when there was 90% left. I messed up on the very first airstrike, so I retreated. . . the raid was done by then.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2931 on: June 07, 2017, 12:46:39 AM »

...But I don't have any credits to upgrade them. Credit heist please?

Aaaaah Haa!

Tongue

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2932 on: June 07, 2017, 02:01:01 AM »

Aaaaah Haa!

Tongue

I got the necessary ones from GW, and with a few improvements to mods, I got Vader to *drum roll please* . . .

Ten Thousand power! Grin

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2933 on: June 07, 2017, 04:50:37 AM »

I got the necessary ones from GW, and with a few improvements to mods, I got Vader to *drum roll please* . . .

Ten Thousand power! Grin

That's one thing I don't have yet.  Congrats.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2934 on: June 07, 2017, 05:21:04 AM »

Ten Thousand power! Grin
Pics or it didn't happen.

I've decided to place my first zeta on Fulcrum.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2935 on: June 07, 2017, 01:56:53 PM »

Credit heist please?

Well, looks like you got your request.  Credit heist time!

Same 'ol normal 2.5 mil x2 for me this go round.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2936 on: June 07, 2017, 05:53:07 PM »

That's one thing I don't have yet.  Congrats.

Thanks. Lord Canterbury's Vader has 11K. Crazy.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Speed arrow, potency cross, crit chance triangle, and the circle has a +14 speed secondary.

While it does look cool, I would not recommend it for your first, especially at the rate you're getting zeta mats. I think Zylo would be better for you.

Well, looks like you got your request.  Credit heist time!

Same here, but they're still credits. Grin

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2937 on: June 07, 2017, 06:48:26 PM »

While it does look cool, I would not recommend it for your first, especially at the rate you're getting zeta mats. I think Zylo would be better for you.

Same here, but they're still credits. Grin
I would but um, unfortunately since I put kylo in my arena team, I can'y hold my rank overnight. Mainly because I'm sitting with gods right now. And anyways,  Ahsoka(Fulcrum) is my all time favorite star wars character. To the point where I'm dropping everything to get her geared up. I'm fine if they never introduce another character. Plus since I'm F2P I shouldn't be chasing the meta nd I've decided that I'm gonna pick  synergetic squad that I find fun and that I want to use.

Well last credit heist I got 1.25 mil twice in a row. That doesn't seem like a big deal to you guys but I can only do tier 2.

Btw I'm on a november 2015 shard and I finished under 100 on my rank the other night. With this team.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2938 on: June 07, 2017, 06:49:43 PM »

I would pick a character that you can actually raise to maximum for your first Zeta.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2939 on: June 07, 2017, 09:21:53 PM »

1.5mil and 2.5mil for me   Sad Angry

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: