Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652984 times)
Schuyler Bain
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2940 on: June 07, 2017, 09:33:37 PM »

My Ally Code: 657-851-574

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2941 on: June 07, 2017, 11:03:09 PM »

G'day Schuyler Bain, welcome to the party, tell us about yourself  Smiley

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2942 on: June 07, 2017, 11:28:42 PM »

G'day Schuyler Bain, welcome to the party, tell us about yourself  Smiley
Yes please do. I'm hoping we can get more members playing.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2943 on: June 08, 2017, 01:26:50 AM »

Interesting game updates.
I'll have to check youtube for Phoenix squad reviews to see if any of them are worth building up separate from Hera now that they're farmable.
I have no interest in working on them all, but I did like Sabine, and I've heard good things about Zeb and Ezra.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2944 on: June 08, 2017, 04:18:29 AM »

I plan on working on them all.  Chopper will likely be the slowest since he's in the Cantina store.  Zeb will likely be the fastest, followed by Sabine and then Ezra.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2945 on: June 08, 2017, 04:40:52 AM »

I plan on working on them all.  Chopper will likely be the slowest since he's in the Cantina store.  Zeb will likely be the fastest, followed by Sabine and then Ezra.

I think I'll plan on getting them all to 4* Gear 7. There's too much else to work on and I'm not interested in using them anywhere else.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2946 on: June 08, 2017, 04:49:03 AM »

I think I'll plan on getting them all to 4* Gear 7. There's too much else to work on and I'm not interested in using them anywhere else.

Apparently it was fortuitous that I worked on mine already.  I got them all to 4* when they were released and slowly but surely have been raising them.  Everybody but Chopper is Gear 8 at this point at most were in in the 70's as far as level.  Earlier today I had 18 mil with my savings, the credit heist, and all my GW runs.  I have now spent pretty much all that and now everybody but Chopper is 85.  Bring it on Thrawn!

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2947 on: June 08, 2017, 05:17:08 AM »

Apparently it was fortuitous that I worked on mine already.  I got them all to 4* when they were released and slowly but surely have been raising them.  Everybody but Chopper is Gear 8 at this point at most were in in the 70's as far as level.  Earlier today I had 18 mil with my savings, the credit heist, and all my GW runs.  I have now spent pretty much all that and now everybody but Chopper is 85.  Bring it on Thrawn!

Nice. Are they hard to gear?

----

Can anyone else relate to facing Fives under Zody? It sucks. Bad. If you don't have a way to deal big damage or prevent counter attack he'll take on a whole team by himself. Spreads speed down everywhere and double counter attacks everyone, gaining 10% protection every time you attack him.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2948 on: June 08, 2017, 10:26:47 AM »

----

Can anyone else relate to facing Fives under Zody? It sucks. Bad. If you don't have a way to deal big damage or prevent counter attack he'll take on a whole team by himself. Spreads speed down everywhere and double counter attacks everyone, gaining 10% protection every time you attack him.

You have to stun that guy.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2949 on: June 08, 2017, 02:19:52 PM »

In the middle of a heated Arena battle and not using RG anymore choices are limited. He resisted Palpatine's stun and somehow dodged Maul's AoE Daze. It's a Zody, Zives, Echo, Rex, and ZR-2 team on my shard. If I can keep Rex ability blocked and/or stunned until I can kill him, preventing his cleanse, I win. If not, I lose.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2950 on: June 08, 2017, 03:10:14 PM »

----

In the middle of a heated Arena battle and not using RG anymore choices are limited. He resisted Palpatine's stun and somehow dodged Maul's AoE Daze. It's a Zody, Zives, Echo, Rex, and ZR-2 team on my shard. If I can keep Rex ability blocked and/or stunned until I can kill him, preventing his cleanse, I win. If not, I lose.

I try and avoid full clone teams.  They just have too much synergy and end up pissing me off at how many turns they all take together.

As for Phoenix, no they weren't that hard for me, but then I have a fair surplus of some of the lower purples.  You'll need several Mk 8 TaggeCo Holo Lens' because practically all of them need at least one for Gear 7 and 8.  You'll need some Mk 2 Zaltin Bacta Gel, Some Hypo Syringes both Mk 5 and 6, some Mk 3 Holo Projectors, and unfortunately you're gonna need more Carbanti's.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2951 on: June 08, 2017, 03:28:46 PM »

I try and avoid full clone teams.  They just have too much synergy and end up pissing me off at how many turns they all take together.

As for Phoenix, no they weren't that hard for me, but then I have a fair surplus of some of the lower purples.  You'll need several Mk 8 TaggeCo Holo Lens' because practically all of them need at least one for Gear 7 and 8.  You'll need some Mk 2 Zaltin Bacta Gel, Some Hypo Syringes both Mk 5 and 6, some Mk 3 Holo Projectors, and unfortunately you're gonna need more Carbanti's.

It wasn't a full clone team. And TFP can shut down R-2 with buff immunity.

That sounds like a whole bunch of stuff I don't want to farm just to give it to Phoenix. I'm also encountering a few Mk8 blastech weapon mods, and I'm almost out of mk4 sorosuub keypads.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2952 on: June 08, 2017, 03:46:49 PM »

It wasn't a full clone team. And TFP can shut down R-2 with buff immunity.

That sounds like a whole bunch of stuff I don't want to farm just to give it to Phoenix. I'm also encountering a few Mk8 blastech weapon mods, and I'm almost out of mk4 sorosuub keypads.

Heh, close enough.  Might not have Clone Sgt, but R2 is just as annoying.  Also, Rex can just go FU to TFP's buff immunity because he cleanses and then buffs Tenacity, which blows any hope of sticking anything on Fives to keep him down.

It is probably more work than you'd want to gear them up since you don't have quite the surplus of gear. 

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2953 on: June 08, 2017, 03:58:15 PM »

Heh, close enough.  Might not have Clone Sgt, but R2 is just as annoying.  Also, Rex can just go FU to TFP's buff immunity because he cleanses and then buffs Tenacity, which blows any hope of sticking anything on Fives to keep him down.

It is probably more work than you'd want to gear them up since you don't have quite the surplus of gear. 

Like I said, if I can prevent Rex from cleaning before I kill him I'll almost always win.

Yeah. I'll probably miss out on some goodies. Sad

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2954 on: June 08, 2017, 04:26:09 PM »

Like I said, if I can prevent Rex from cleaning before I kill him I'll almost always win.

Yeah. I'll probably miss out on some goodies. Sad
If you want to prevent rex from cleansing you need to use a DN lead with 4 other sith. Works like a charm.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: