Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653006 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3135 on: June 30, 2017, 11:06:56 PM »

Mine was BS too, though not as bad as yours.  I scored a full Phoenix, full First Order, 2 complete rebels teams, a complete Rogue one, a Zeta Maul, full droids, and zeta GGJ all jedi team.
I think they just wanted to make it hard for people to cash in fully on the double rewards.

Nova, a Wiggs/Chaze team is leagues better than full Rogue One.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3136 on: June 30, 2017, 11:58:20 PM »

Sorry to hear about all your GW troubles. That's especially bad during double drops.

Personally, I didn't have time to play my third GW for the guild activity, so I ended up with 3 for the double drops. First one had a deadly node 12: GK (L), Chaze, Zarriss, and double zeta R2 all maxed out. That was super frustrating, but in the end I managed to clear it with a single team.

The other two were uncommonly easy. I cleared them both with the same team. Zader (L), Palpatine, Tie Pilot, Shoretrooper, and Thrawn. My Thrawn is 5*, lvl 85, Gear 9, lvl 6-7 abilities, and with bad mods. He's still a beast though. On crits under Vader he was getting 10-11K on his basic. Fracture of course makes the harder battles much easier, but what really shines through the course of the table is Grand Admiral's command. The ability to regenerate 40% protection on both Thrawn and a target ally every 3 turns is invaluable. I saved a couple toons from death with it. It's especially nice on a nearly dead Shoretrooper. Gives Shore 100% TM along with the protection recovery and dispel, then Shore heals everyone and puts up the crit immunity and taunts and you're set to keep going.

I'm sitting on a comfortable 6000 GW currency now so as long as I keep doing okay with future tables I shouldn't run out for a good while. Smiley

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3137 on: July 01, 2017, 02:11:06 AM »

Sorry to hear about all your GW troubles. That's especially bad during double drops.

Personally, I didn't have time to play my third GW for the guild activity, so I ended up with 3 for the double drops. First one had a deadly node 12: GK (L), Chaze, Zarriss, and double zeta R2 all maxed out. That was super frustrating, but in the end I managed to clear it with a single team.

The other two were uncommonly easy. I cleared them both with the same team. Zader (L), Palpatine, Tie Pilot, Shoretrooper, and Thrawn. My Thrawn is 5*, lvl 85, Gear 9, lvl 6-7 abilities, and with bad mods. He's still a beast though. On crits under Vader he was getting 10-11K on his basic. Fracture of course makes the harder battles much easier, but what really shines through the course of the table is Grand Admiral's command. The ability to regenerate 40% protection on both Thrawn and a target ally every 3 turns is invaluable. I saved a couple toons from death with it. It's especially nice on a nearly dead Shoretrooper. Gives Shore 100% TM along with the protection recovery and dispel, then Shore heals everyone and puts up the crit immunity and taunts and you're set to keep going.

I'm sitting on a comfortable 6000 GW currency now so as long as I keep doing okay with future tables I shouldn't run out for a good while. Smiley

Nice that your lack of time still turned out in your favor. 

I believe Vader will be my next Zeta.  Though it will take me some time go get TFP up to specs.

As for all those GW tokens, you should finish up Zeb and a couple others if you don't have them already.  I'm curious who you do or don't have, I guess depending which list is shorter.  For me there's only like 3 toons in the GW shop I don't have maxed.  For a while I was spending most of my GW tokens on ships, but I'm pretty much done with that at this point.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3138 on: July 01, 2017, 02:46:12 AM »

I keep telling myself that maybe someday I will get something good from a Bronzium card. And while it's not great, I just got Ewok Elder from one.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3139 on: July 01, 2017, 01:37:09 PM »

I keep telling myself that maybe someday I will get something good from a Bronzium card. And while it's not great, I just got Ewok Elder from one.

Don't underestimate Ewok Elder. He can really keep a team going with his heal, cleanse, revive, and slight TM boost. He's also a central figure in one if the strongest haat p2 teams.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3140 on: July 01, 2017, 05:16:55 PM »

Don't underestimate Ewok Elder. He can really keep a team going with his heal, cleanse, revive, and slight TM boost. He's also a central figure in one if the strongest haat p2 teams.

I don't think he's quite ready for hAAT yet. Wink

Nice that your lack of time still turned out in your favor. 

I believe Vader will be my next Zeta.  Though it will take me some time go get TFP up to specs.

As for all those GW tokens, you should finish up Zeb and a couple others if you don't have them already.  I'm curious who you do or don't have, I guess depending which list is shorter.  For me there's only like 3 toons in the GW shop I don't have maxed.  For a while I was spending most of my GW tokens on ships, but I'm pretty much done with that at this point.

From GW I have K-2, Biggs, Luminara, IG-86, Phasma, and Magmatrooper at 7*. I just recently finished Phasma and now my main focus is ships. I don't even have a 7* ship yet so I'm rather behind in that area. I have Zeb at 5*, and am getting about 5 shards for him everyday. Nothing pressing I need him for, and I can always get him up quickly if the need arises.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3141 on: July 01, 2017, 05:37:23 PM »

I don't think he's quite ready for hAAT yet. Wink

I know, but he's still nice to have, and when he does try to tackle haat, he's one step closer.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3142 on: July 01, 2017, 05:39:04 PM »

Mine was BS too, though not as bad as yours.  I scored a full Phoenix, full First Order, 2 complete rebels teams, a complete Rogue one, a Zeta Maul, full droids, and zeta GGJ all jedi team.
I think they just wanted to make it hard for people to cash in fully on the double rewards.

Nova, a Wiggs/Chaze team is leagues better than full Rogue One.

Yeah, just figured that out as well - theoretically Tongue Cheesy Synergy between those is even more powerful than in a R-O team...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3143 on: July 01, 2017, 08:41:01 PM »

I'm not underestimating him, but right now, I am just trying to get the where I can actually do stuff in the game. Also, I have not idea what haat means.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3144 on: July 01, 2017, 08:49:25 PM »

hAAT - heroic Tank Takedown with AAT being the name for the Tank. And the p in "p2" stands for "phase".

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3145 on: July 02, 2017, 12:11:50 AM »

When you really want to Omega an ability, but you almost have 20 Zetas, and don't want to use the Omegas you've been saving for it.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3146 on: July 02, 2017, 01:10:08 AM »

When you really want to Omega an ability, but you almost have 20 Zetas, and don't want to use the Omegas you've been saving for it.

Sorry, don't know the feeling.

hAAT - heroic Tank Takedown with AAT being the name for the Tank. And the p in "p2" stands for "phase".

Oh, makes since.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3147 on: July 02, 2017, 01:39:00 AM »

Sorry, don't know the feeling.

It won't happen until you're player level 82+. So a long time. Smiley

Oh, makes since.

The Heroic tank raid is the only way in the game to get Shards for General Kenobi. He is one of, if not the, best character in the game.

----

Today I had a rough GW run. 8-11 were all nasty, and then I got the Rex (L), Chaze, GK, and Nihilus (with zeta) all fully maxed thing. That was really, really frustrating until I found a surprising team comp that worked wonders. Zader (L), TFP, Palpatine, Boba (surprise!), and Thrawn. It's funny watching them use all 3 of their cleanses trying to get rid of DoT's that just aren't leaving. It also helps a lot because otherwise Vader wouldn't have anything to toss his Culling Blade at.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3148 on: July 02, 2017, 11:45:43 PM »

Finally scored my 20th zeta piece this morning, after sitting at 19/20 for over a week.

So I now have Zader  Smiley
I also upgraded both my TFP and Palpie to gear 11, and levelled my new Zader led arena team to 85

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3149 on: July 03, 2017, 12:16:36 AM »

Today was a GOOD day with my game.  

I got 1 Omega and 1 Zeta on my first fleet challenge and then got 2 and 2 on the next one.  I also got an Omega on all 3 of my regular challenges, which along with everything else gave me 8 Omegas today.

Got Maul to Gear 10 and his ship to 99/100(of course there's only 1 left).

Hoping by tonight or tomorrow I'll have JE to Gear 11.

Finished Ezra to 7*, so now the only Phoenix left not up to that point are Sabine and Chopper.

So, now I need to pick a new Cantina farm now that Hera and Ezra are done.  These are the ones I'm considering:

Sith Trooper who is 44/85 to 6*(he's who I was farming before Hera and Ezra showed up in Cantina for Thrawn), Kylo who is 38/65 to 5*, TFP who is 11/30 to 4*, or Finn who is only 61/80 to even being unlocked.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: