Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: exar kunn  (Read 2679 times)
darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« on: June 18, 2011, 10:15:12 PM »

exar kunn is definitely one of the coolest sith ever. i think ultra sabers should make their own exar kunn lightsaber. im sure many people would like that

heres an image

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Exar_Kun%27s_lightsaber
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 10:18:29 PM by darth ackrevan » Logged

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 11:54:21 PM »

Looks kinda like a WG staff.  Shorter, yes, but almost the same other than that.

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -77

i like dark side points and cookies

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 01:20:27 AM »

yeah , it does look like the war glaive. it looks as if the second emiter takes the place of the pommel.could another emiter be put onto a single war glaive hilt, or isnt there enough room for any extra electronics? if it is possible i think that would be cool saber to have, especially with two initiate blades.

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 01:25:55 AM »

As much as I like Exar Kun I hate his saber. Its just to short for me.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 02:14:10 AM »

it is a little short but thats y i think itll stand out on ultrasabers. they dont have many short hilts with sound and double blades

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 08:51:47 AM »

Looks kinda like a WG staff.  Shorter, yes, but almost the same other than that.

Agreed, only some slight color differences, and that staff would be a lot Shorter than the WG Staff, the WG is a Mammoth of a Staff...............

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

darth tratus
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 04:34:33 AM »

it is huge...i only have one and its pretty heavy

Darth Rayne
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -30

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 05:11:49 AM »

Well I just read about it and it wasnt two sabers stuck together, the hilt was only the size of a single blade hilt.

Saber: Dark Shock Red

Wants: X2 Blue Initiate

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 06:39:59 AM »

Well I just read about it and it wasnt two sabers stuck together, the hilt was only the size of a single blade hilt.

You are correct Wink

I for one would LOVE to see a staff done in this fassion (might be a little difficult (cause how would you access the battery pack))

But This Would Be Wicked In A Duel:

This would even open up the possibility of dueling with two of these at the same time (4 blades)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Someone could try to pull off some "pseudo" Grievous Action  Grin!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Jobius Rex
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 12:40:43 AM »

I don't know how possible that is but, it almost seems like if you put the War Glaive claws on rings and managed to couple two initiates you might get the closest result, you'd probably have to forgo any sound option if you want a "proper" sized one.

Do not live only in light for you will be blinded by it.
Do not dwell in the darkness for your sight will not pierce it.
Only by embracing both your light and your shadow can you truly see.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 12:55:53 AM »

I don't know how possible that is but, it almost seems like if you put the War Glaive claws on rings and managed to couple two initiates you might get the closest result, you'd probably have to forgo any sound option if you want a "proper" sized one.

True, and (not to discourage anyone), but I have seen the War Glaive Staff, and it's JUST A LITTLE ON THE BIGGER SIDE  Shocked

darth tratus
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 06:37:35 PM »

yah i too have seen it. its like one and a half ft taller than me. idk if i can use it lol

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2011, 06:46:45 PM »

yah i too have seen it. its like one and a half ft taller than me. idk if i can use it lol

Don't feel bad, I think that the only being that could possibly wield that thing would be one of the Giants from Old (The Nephilim) lol :/...............

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: